FurHaven Comfy Couch Cooling Gel Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Memory top sofa bed with microgel beads to keep the bed cooler for your furry friend.
- Features plush faux fur sleep surface with soft-sided walls to cuddle up against.
- Memory foam contours to the body of your companion for better overall support.
- Bolsters give your paw-tner with a comfortable place to rest her head.
- Includes a zippered, removable cover that is machine washable.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Leatherette Sofa Pet Bed, Large, Brown$184.01Chewy Price
- FurHaven Two Tone Faux Fur & Suede Deluxe Chaise Cooling Gel Dog & Cat Bed w/Removable Cover, Stone Gray, Jumbo$82.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Frisco Loveseat Pet Bed with Removable Cover, Medium, Gray$108.81Chewy Price
- FurHaven Velvet Waves Perfect Comfort Cooling Gel Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Granite Gray, Jumbo Plus$166.99Chewy Price$214.99List Price
- FurHaven Southwest Kilim Orthopedic Deluxe Chaise Dog & Cat Bed, Boulder Gray, Large$54.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- FurHaven Faux Fur Memory Top Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Dark Sage, Jumbo$82.99Chewy Price$101.99List Price
- FurHaven Plush Deluxe Chaise Cooling Gel Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Deep Sapphire, Large$62.82Chewy Price$75.99List Price
- FurHaven Faux Fur & Suede Cooling Gel Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Marine Blue, Jumbo$89.99Chewy Price$107.99List Price
- FurHaven Faux Fur & Suede Orthopedic Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Stone Gray, Large$56.99Chewy Price$61.99List Price
- FurHaven Wave Fur & Velvet Cooling Gel Deluxe Chaise Dog & Cat Bed, Granite Gray, Medium$52.99Chewy Price$57.99List Price
- FurHaven Plush & Suede Cooling Gel Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Large$63.99Chewy Price$76.99List Price
- FurHaven Comfy Couch Memory Top Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Diamond Gray, Jumbo$84.99Chewy Price$101.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Cooling, Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Cooling, Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Cooling, Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Cooling, Removable Cover, Orthopedic|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Gel Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Gel Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Gel Foam, Microfiber, Plush / Fiberfill||Gel Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
341 Customer Reviews
So Far So Great
We’ve only had the bed for one night, which is why it’s 4 stars for now. With time, we will see how it holds up. But our Xena has outgrown the largest size bed we can buy locally, so we got this one as an upgrade so she’ll be able to sleep sprawled out like she prefers, without having her head hanging off onto the floor. It seems she prefers the floor at times, no matter which bed we get her, but this morning I woke up to her sprawled out on the new bed, no head hanging off, and it felt pretty great to see. I’m sure she’ll continue to love the cushiony support and spacious sleep space it offers.
Love this bed so much we bought a second
Our husky loves this bed. We had one and when she had double knee surgery we bought a second and placed them together to give her a big area to stretch out. She would spend hours on them sleeping. Now that shes recovered we keep one inside and one in the truck for travel days. Well made and comfortable
Buy your dog this bed!
I bought this bed a few weeks ago for my dog not knowing if he'd actually use it since most of the time he usually prefers to lay on the floor over the couch, but he LOVES it. My dog is about 80 lbs and we got him a jumbo size, it's a perfect fit!
Good looking bed
Had this about 1 month for our 100 pound lab/husky mix. Nice navy blue color and decorative bolster. Big enough for him to stretch out. Good support from cushion. We will have to see how long it holds up. Seems well made. I really can't tell if it i@ cooling. Our pup enjoys it otherwise. Very happy with it this far.
Didn’t last long before significant wear
I bought this bed for my senior dog with spinal arthritis. It was one of the nicer beds I’ve purchased, but wanted him to be more comfortable. However, within a few months it started wearing down. By 6 months it had a hole where he lays on it. Today I had to throw it away because the hole was too big. I’ve had beds last me years and still be in great condition, I expected more out of this one!
This is more for a smaller dog than a medium dog. It also is definitely a inside bed and not outside. Also very cheaply made.
My golden retriever absolutely loved this bed the minute I put it down on the fireplace Hearth-I hadn’t found one to replace her old bed till this one!
love love love but it does shed a little
Really big bed but I wanted it oversized so my dog had some extra room to roll around. I have a 55-60lb red healer mix and he loves it !!!!!!! He rolls around and shares it with my shitzu also :)
Twice as Nice
Ordered this bed for our second puppy because he gets warm in his sleep. Well both dogs love it! It’s bigger than I expected and they both fit perfectly. Nice quality as well.
Not worth the money
Bought this for our senior Brittany spaniel. He is 50lbs. We hoped it would help keep him comfortable with his arthritis. It looked great under our Christmas tree, but not great quality. It didn’t last 2 months before being sunk in from his weight. It falls flat to the floor now supporting 0% of his weight. Save your money and buy a used baby crib mattress. It has springs and better support!