FurHaven Faux Fur Orthopedic Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Comes in multiple color and size options to ensure the perfect fit for pets of any proportions or style of home décor.
- Made from medical-grade orthopedic foam that cradles sleeping pets and helps to prevent painful pressure points.
- Soft and supportive bolstered edges allow pets to comfortably rest their heads in any position when they’re napping.
- Removable zippered cover is 100% machine-washable, making it quick and easy to give pet bedding a deep cleaning.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- FurHaven Comfy Couch Orthopedic Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Diamond Brown, Jumbo Plus$129.99Chewy Price$155.99List Price
- FurHaven Faux Fur & Suede Memory Foam Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Marine Blue, Jumbo$89.99Chewy Price$107.99List Price
- FurHaven Faux Fleece & Chenille Soft Woven Orthopedic Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Coffee, Jumbo Plus$129.99Chewy Price$155.99List Price
- FurHaven Quilted Orthopedic Sofa Cat & Dog Bed w/ Removable Cover, Coffee, Medium$34.99Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- FurHaven Two-Tone Deluxe Chaise Memory Top Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Dark Sage, Large$62.99Chewy Price$75.99List Price
- FurHaven Two-Tone Deluxe Chaise Orthopedic Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Espresso, Medium$33.99Chewy Price$40.99List Price
- FurHaven Faux Fur Memory Top Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Smoke Gray, Large$61.99Chewy Price$76.99List Price
- FurHaven Microvelvet Luxe Lounger Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Large$48.99Chewy Price$58.99List Price
- Beautyrest Supreme Comfort Couch Dog & Cat Bed, Brown, Large$68.54Chewy Price$114.99List Price
- FurHaven Luxe Fur & Performance Linen Memory Top Sofa Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Charcoal, Medium$45.99Chewy Price$54.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Plush / Fiberfill||Orthopedic Foam, Foam|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
325 Customer Reviews
Ortho dog bed(large)
My elderly bassett hound fits perfectly in this bed and seems to be comfy! I like the soft microfiber. I'll prob put the egg crates inside the bed in a garbage bag just to protect it from accidents so it will last b/c we all know accidents happen. :)
These are great if you follow the directions
I read the mixed reviews before purchasing these but decided to give them a chance. Our socks especially always come out of the dryer with hair from our dog and 2 cats. These remove 90% of the hair that was left on our clothes and towels. I do clean them with soap and water approx. once a week. I place 2-4 (for larger loads) on top of the clothes in the washer and I don't add fabric softener. I then transfer them to the dryer with the clothes and no dryer sheets (I do use wool dryer balls as well). I am giving them 4 stars because of the design - one tore after a few months of use. There really is no need to have the cute paw shape so large as the material can be a little thin and prone to tearing. They still work great though!
Just what I was looking for!
I bought 2 of these for my 2 senior dogs. They are both about 40 lbs. I bought the large but probably could have gotten by with medium. Plenty of room. Haven't washed yet. They love the beds!!!!
Not the same
I ordered 2 beds different colors and the sage bed has a much thinner foam insert, no memory foam. I have the same bed and this one is substantially thinner. Super disappointed in this bed. The grey bed that was ordered came and is correct, which is why I gave 3 stars, otherwise it would have been 1 star
It's okay but lacks
Well made bed. My 60# dog has used it for about a month and she fits well in the bed. However I see the foam is breaking down quickly in the middle and have already had to add supplemental foam to it.
Really expected to love this bed, was totally not impressed. Very thin foam & very small bolsters especially for a "large" bed. Don't recommend & would not buy again
I’m a cat owner of 3! Yes that’s a lot I know. But let me tell u these things help so much with collecting pet hair from your Wash and dry. I even use them as I would a lint brush for my clothing before I head out. Easy to use and clean. Worth it
Bed for Large Puppy
I enjoyed the construction of this bed the only complaint i have is the bottom is not think enough to place on a hardwood floor without the pup feeling the cold floor underneath. Suggestion it to make it 6- 8 inches thick. i placed an old bed underneath and it is much better comfort.
FurHaven Faux Fur Orthopedic Bolster Dog Bed
Gracie absolutely loves it. Used to sleep on the bed with mom and dad, but not anymore. She loves her own bed!
This large bolster bed was bought for my 60# lab mix. She loves it! Her 86# canine brother has one also in size extra large and she was always getting in it at bedtime instead of on her flat ortho bed. So of course she got her own. The bolsters are just right, the fabric in soft but tough, price is very competitive with others I looked at. So glad we got it for her.