FurHaven Plush & Velvet Cooling Gel Comfy Couch Dog & Cat Bed
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This couch-style bed features micro-gel beads that help absorb your pal’s body heat for a cooler and more comfortable sleep.
- Includes a memory foam base that conforms to your pet’s body shape to help support aching joints and pressure points.
- 3 velvet-sided bolsters provide a comfortable spot to snuggle into and a headrest for better spine alignment.
- Helps support your pal’s back and hips for a more restful sleep.
- Features an ultra-plush sleeping surface and a machine-washable zippered cover for easy cleaning.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Faux Fur Rectangular Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Large, Gray$49.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Bear Bean Bag Dog & Cat Bed$50.84Chewy Price
- Frisco Boho Modern Couch Dog & Cat Bed, X-Large$64.99Chewy Price
- Enchanted Home Pet Jordan Sofa Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Dark Grey, Medium$259.99Chewy Price$279.99List Price
- HappyCare Textiles Reversible Rectangle Sherpa Cat & Dog Bed$28.50Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- FurHaven Ultra Plush Luxe Lounger Memory Foam Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Chocolate, Jumbo Plus$142.99Chewy Price$171.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Self-Warming Bolster Dog Bed, Gray/Black$39.44Chewy Price$51.99List Price
- MidWest QuietTime Deluxe Hudson Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, X-Small$33.99Chewy Price$52.99List Price
- Carolina Pet Comfy Cup Memory Foam Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Red, Small$87.68Chewy Price$125.99List Price
- Pendleton Crescent Lake Kuddler Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, X-Large$229.00Chewy Price$281.99List Price
- Pendleton Grey Stewart Kuddler Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Medium$170.00Chewy Price$179.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Cooling, Removable Cover, Machine-washable, Orthopedic||Orthopedic, Removable Cover, Machine-washable||Orthopedic, Removable Cover||Cooling, Removable Cover, Machine-washable, Orthopedic||Cooling, Removable Cover|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Gel Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Gel Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Gel Foam, Foam|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
Perfect size / perfect solution for our doggie
Our pet has never used (or wanted to use) a dog bed before, tends to be too hot given his breed. But given his arthritis, we needed a solution. This bed is the perfect size for him, he literally was prancing around when he realized we got it for him, and he uses it regularly, which is definitely something new for him. The cooling gel allows him to sleep on it without getting too hot too.
This bed does not protect form liquids getting through the cover to the foam pad, and the zipper broke after taking the cover off once to wash it. The other zipper would open in the middle often as well. Great size and my dog was comfy but not practical.
Not the same
I ordered two of these beds on the same day just in different sizes. The jumbo sized one showed up looking exactly like the picture and pretty nice. The medium size seems to be of much cheaper quality, color, and texture. Would have been five stars if it weren’t for that. Was hoping for matching bed that looked nice.
Dogs love it so far!
I only ordered one to see what the dogs thought and check sizing and padding. Shipping took a little bit…too be expected with all the delays right now. The dogs LOVE it!! It was the first time the puppy slept through the night without being on the bed with us. Both dogs prefer it to the other bed I have in my home office. I went with the jumbo so the puppy can completely stretch her long legs out as she grows and can still be on the bed. I’m glad I did. She has plenty of room and both dogs can enjoy it together. We’ve had to wash it once and it came apart and went back together easily and seemed to hold up fine in the wash. Now I need to order two more so I can leave this in the bedroom and still have one in the office and one in the basement. Padding is great and I’ve tested it while snuggling the puppy before bed.
Color Not As Shown
I just received the Jumbo size bed today (came in a small box I was surprised!) But the bed unfolded and shaped-up just fine. My greyhound loves the bolster pillows which helps her long neck. The product tag didn't mention anything about the cooling gel so I hope it's in there. The main reason why I purchased actually! The only thing I don't like is the color doesn't match the photo. The "Dark Grey" color is actually more of a dark dusty blue color.
We received this bed yesterday and I am not impressed. Where is the cooling gel? The bolsters seem like cheap batting. The bed slides across tile flooring and there is no textured grip on the bottom. I hate to give a bad review to anyone, but this bed was just not worth the money we paid for it. I thought I bought a bed that was special. Nope
For my 90 lb dog, I did some measuring and bought the size Large in the Almondine color. It arrived separately, but on the same day as my regular order. When it was unwrapped, it came up to shape almost immediately. The dog, who is almost 8 years old, likes it and uses it once in awhile. He has the run of the house, so every bed and couch is open to him. Trying to give him something affordable that he doesn't have to jump up to, since he is getting older, and also that doesn't make him hot. Glad that he likes it.
Dogs love it
I bought two of these because I have two big dogs that act sometimes like their hips hurt, and beds I had tried from the local pet store were the "pillowy" type beds and don't offer any support because they're just big cushions. But these are thick and the foam is really sturdy feeling. They both took it immediately and I haven't noticed any signs of restlessness from then since.
Seems nice so far
I’ve only had this for a week. My dog has done his scratching to fluff up the bed and it seems fine. I have not washed the cover yet. The size looks much larger than what I would need for a 60 pound dog. My dog and I can both sit on it!
My dog loves it
This is a very nice bed for the money. I recently adopted a 70 lb boxer mix, and ordered the jumbo size for him. When the bed arrived, I have to admit that I was a little skeptical about it providing enough support for him. However, it seems to be just right, with plenty of space to stretch out. He has pretty much been glued to it since he got it.