FurHaven Plush & Velvet Orthopedic Comfy Couch Dog & Cat Bed
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This orthopedic bed features an orthopedic foam base to help provide relief on your furry friend’s pressure points.
- Features velvet-sided bolstered walls filled with 100% fluffy recycled fill.
- Designed to support your pal’s hips and back while offering a spot to rest his head for better spine alignment.
- Ultra-plush and soft sleeping surface for comfortable snoozing.
- Zippered cover is removable and machine washable for easy clean up.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Sherpa Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Medium, Camo$29.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven Plush & Velvet Deluxe Chaise Lounge Orthopedic Dog & Cat Bed, Deep Sapphire, Medium$33.99Chewy Price$40.99List Price
- Frisco Boho Modern Couch Dog & Cat Bed, Large$54.99Chewy Price
- American Kennel Club AKC Quilted Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray$52.41Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- FurHaven Plush & Suede Convolute Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover & Liner, Espresso, Large$47.08Chewy Price$61.99List Price
- FurHaven Faux Fur & Suede Orthopedic Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Stone Gray, Jumbo$74.99Chewy Price$83.99List Price
- Frisco Chambray Orthopedic Corner Sofa Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, X-Large$69.99Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- FurHaven Luxe Fur & Performance Linen Memory Top Sofa Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Woodsmoke, Jumbo Plus$145.99Chewy Price$185.99List Price
- FurHaven Velvet Waves Perfect Comfort Cooling Gel Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Brownstone, Large$72.99Chewy Price$87.99List Price
- FurHaven Southwest Kilim Orthopedic Deluxe Chaise Dog & Cat Bed, Black Medallion, Large$54.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- FurHaven Mink Fur & Suede PillowTop Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed, French Roast, Large$63.99Chewy Price$76.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Orthopedic, Removable Cover||Orthopedic, Removable Cover, Machine-washable||Orthopedic, Machine-washable||Orthopedic, Removable Cover, Machine-washable||Machine-washable, Orthopedic, Removable Cover|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
196 Customer Reviews
It's just okay
Orthopedic foam is definitely not 4" thick and bolsters are flimsy. The cover seems too big and slides a bit. The dog seems to like it (she is not picky about beds) so I'll keep it, but the orthopedic bed I got her from Chewy (same manufacturer) a while back is much better quality, and it was the same price. We ordered this one so she could have a bed in my husband's office. It'll do.
This is the first time Chewy has let me down. Several things went wrong with this order. First I ordered gray and got blue. After letting it fluff up for several days the bolsters just don't hold my pups ( 5 year old lab ) head. He loves his bolster beds because he can rest his head on them, but this one just sinks to the floor. I will have to give more thought into it the next time I order a bed. By the way, with this type of item, once you open it, it would be impossible to return.
Great Quality & Great Price
Delivery time took a bit longer than expected (~2 weeks), but our new kitty bed was worth the wait! The egg-crate foam is thick and plush, the cover is super soft and velvety, and the fact that it is removable and washable is brilliant! Our sweet rescue boys love the raised 3/4 edge to lounge up against, or prop their heads on, while they snooze next to our desks. Thanks for a great product!
My senior cockapoo loves her new bed! Plenty of space to spread out & provides a nice cushion. Definitely recommend
my animals love it, not sure if I do though
This bed is quick and easy for me to vacuum and had kept its shape well. My cats and dogs both love laying on it. However, my GSD is about 10 years old and has been having recurrent accidents. I recently discovered the bed had become a victim to these accidents and I was going to have to wash it if I wanted to keep using it. Here’s the kicker: the mattress pad is not machine washable or dryer safe. and it’s essentially a big sponge. So I had to take the mattress pad out on my porch and dump hot soapy buckets of water on it multiple times, squeeze it out multiple times, and then leave it on my porch to air dry for days. I wish I had paid better attention to this when I bought it but I had never had a dog bed before that you couldn’t wash/dry the mattress. It seems the mattress cover shrunk a bit too after being washed and dried so the mattress is a little crammed in there now. If you’re at an increased risk of the bed getting soiled, I’d definitely recommend looking for something that you can throw in the wash and dry because this was very tedious for me at 7 months pregnant and I was very worried I wasn’t going to be able to fit everything back in the cover.
I must say after all the beds I have purchases she find this more comfy. Is very spacious and she can roll around and play with the other puppy
Both Dogs Love It
Good looking bed with a lot of support. Both or our dogs love it.
Laid right on it
My three large dogs love it. They have not chewed it and they love to snooze there. It's easy to clean ( I vacuum it and spray Tide Sani Spray) and doesn't hold onto odors.
Glad it was on sale, it’s very thin.
I love the color, zippers are quality, and it’s very plush. The bolster has a good amount of padding. The only negative is it’s a thin pad of foam for the bed part.
Plush and comfy
The bed is a great size for my older Great Dane. She loves it and will not let her younger Great Dane brother lay on it. However, it is not dark gray it is more of a blue color which I do not like. I’m kind of a color coordinated pet and human furniture person. I’m going to keep it because it’s functional and my dog loves it so that’s what matters most.