FurHaven Plush & Velvet Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Orthopedic, Removable Cover, Machine-washable||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult|
|Fill And Frame Material||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Plush / Fiberfill|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
About This Item
- Plush pet bed made with egg-crate orthopedic foam to help relieve pressure points and improve air flow.
- Foam walls provide extra support for your furbaby’s hips and back.
- Enjoy quick cleanups with a machine-washable cover.
- Front entry makes this bed easy for your pet to enter at any age.
- Available in multiple colors and sizes to paw-fectly fit your furry friend and home.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Brown, Large$32.99Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Sleep Zone Checkerboard Napper Bolster Dog Bed, Sage, 20-in$29.59Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- DealFrisco Boho Modern Couch Dog & Cat Bed, X-Large$52.64Chewy Price$58.49List Price
- HappyCare Textiles High Back Rectangle Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Blue, Medium$36.38Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- HappyCare Textiles Rectangle Ultra-Soft Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Coffee Oxford, Medium$28.89Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- DealFrisco Ortho Cuddler Dog & Cat Bed, Blue, Medium$32.37Chewy Price$35.97List Price
- DII Oval Dog & Cat Bed, Lattice Gray$34.99Chewy Price$67.99List Price
- FurHaven Curly Fur Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Fresh Blueberry, Medium$55.99Chewy Price$66.99List Price
- HappyCare Textiles Durable Oval Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Large$36.16Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- MidWest Overstuffed Micro-Terry Cuddle Dog & Cat Bed, Taupe, Medium$31.88Chewy Price$58.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Sleep Zone Quilted Oval Cuddler Bolster Dog Bed, Sage, 26-in$29.59Chewy Price$49.99List Price
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
55 Customer Reviews
Smaller than expected
This bed is ok but way smaller than expected. I have a 55Ib pitbull and I usually get him pretty large beds because he holds his “place” command often. This was for his main area but I don’t know that it’ll be big enough and I believe I ordered a XL. I have one of his other XL beds next to it for comparison.
Nice quality, soft, dog likes it
I purchased the medium size for my Bichon Frise. She likes it. It is good quality and soft. I would have given it 5 stars if the orthopedic cushion was thicker.
Super soft and comfy
I ordered this for a trip to my daughter's home in FL and had it shipped direct. Once the trip is over I will leave it there for one of her cats. At less than $20 it seemed reasonable enough. I was really pleased by the comfort and quality. My dog weighs just 10 lbs. If she were any larger it may not have worked well as it is a small bed. But for her or comparable sized cat it is perfect. So soft inside and the fact that the cover is removable is a plus. Great value.
Smaller than it says
This was about 2” smaller than stated. Order larger than you think you should. I had to order a large for my 33 lb. Whippet! Nice quality though & I’d definitely order again.
cheaply made for the price
Recently bought this bed for my 60lb pit mix in size x large and it is extremely tiny. She wouldn't even try to lay in it because she couldn't fit. The liner inside feels like an egg crate and is very thin and not removable. It feels like this bed should have cost $10.
Too small for my medium dog
Nice quality. BUT Have to exchange it for a larger size. Not thrilled about havinG to make exchange. Lost time in process.
SMALLER THAN EXPECTED
I ordered a size MED which indicates is good for a 35 pound dog. Our 27 pound skinny dog barely fits into this bed. She has to lay rolled in a circle to fit (which is how she lays) but does not have enough room to adjust. I think we could've used the x-large size. If I order another, I'm going to end up spending over $75. The bed is made well and we like the higher sides for doggie to snuggle in. If the size was more accurate, I would've given this 5 stars.
Not exactly what I wanted
Slippery on hardwood floor. Not thick enough for Cushing. Probably hard to wash since it has no Cushing or nothing is removable. Not to size. More for a small yorkie or chihuahua. Took longer than 2 day shipping.
Comfy, cozy, and soft
I like this bed. I can stretch out in it or curl up against the bolster sides. My puppy brother thinks it is a chew toy so my mom has had to mend it already. Be aware that the small size was too small for me, even though I am an 11-pound Lancashire Heeler with a back length of 14 inches. So I took over the medium bed meant for my Shiba Inu sister (20 lbs; 16-inch back length) and she had to wait until Mom bought the size large for her.
My senior cat adores this
Bought this for my 11+ yr old cat now that she doesn't jump on her tree bed anymore. She loves it and spends many hours curled up in this bed.