FurHaven Southwest Kilim Cat & Dog Bed
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted with a foam base to provide pets with extra joint and pressure point support.
- The three bolsters provide further support—your furry friend can snuggle against them or use them as a pillow.
- The cover is machine-washable and can be unzipped and removed for easy cleaning.
- Designed with a luxurious faux fur sleeping surface.
- Now your pet can enjoy her very own paw-sonal sofa.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- FurHaven Plush & Suede Convolute Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover & Liner, Deep Pool, Large$47.47Chewy Price$61.99List Price
- Frisco Boho Modern Couch Dog & Cat Bed, Large$54.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven Quilted Full Support Orthopedic Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Silver Gray, Jumbo Plus$119.99Chewy Price$162.99List Price
- FurHaven Velvet Waves Perfect Comfort Cooling Gel Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Brownstone, Large$72.99Chewy Price$87.99List Price
- FurHaven Southwest Kilim Orthopedic Deluxe Chaise Dog & Cat Bed, Boulder Gray, Large$54.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- FurHaven Minky Plush Luxe Lounger Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Jumbo Plus$118.99Chewy Price$142.99List Price
- FurHaven Plush & Velvet Orthopedic Comfy Couch Dog & Cat Bed, Almondine, Medium$42.99Chewy Price$45.99List Price
- FurHaven Wave Fur & Velvet Orthopedic Deluxe Chaise Dog & Cat Bed, Granite Gray, Jumbo$73.99Chewy Price$82.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Pillow-Top Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Gray, Large$102.94Chewy Price$162.99List Price
- FurHaven Faux Fur & Suede Memory Foam Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Stone Gray, Medium$53.99Chewy Price$58.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Orthopedic, Removable Cover, Machine-washable||Orthopedic, Removable Cover, Machine-washable||Machine-washable, Orthopedic||Orthopedic, Removable Cover||Cooling, Removable Cover, Machine-washable, Orthopedic|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Orthopedic Foam, Gel Foam, Memory Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Cotton||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Gel Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
195 Customer Reviews
Bella Loves her Bed!
We adopted Bella a few months ago with no knowledge of her history. Turns out she was taught to go to her bed as a home space. They Kilim Dog Bed is perfect for her and we love knowing she gets to reset there everyday.
Not worth the cost
While it's a soft spot for my pup, it's not worth the amount charged. It's kind of flat & just eh. It said that it has a cooling pad, yet my dog chooses the floor more often as it's apparently cooler there. Probably worth 1/2 of what I paid, IMO.
Best Solution Ever
I have three dogs with three different ideas about eating! Two are a little over 30 pounds each, female is not food driven, male is semi food driven, mini dachshund is totally food driven! Only the male mini will eat the pill from my hand! The other two, I put in water and heat in microwave till they start to dissolve! They each get two pills! Pour the liquid and two pills each on their dry food and they love it, not a tidbit is left! Usually they would eat a little and walk away, not any more! Not a single flea to be found, this is amazing! I have used just over half of the bottle so far and they all are flea free! Their coats are softer than they have been and so much less biting and scratching! This is a winner for me and the family!
Zipper not durable.
Bought this bed for my pup during his recovery period after surgery. Great bed except for the upper zipper that encases the bolster. After a months use the zipper broke. In my opinion a heavy duty zipper would have made this product more durable.
Great Bed for Excellent Price
Bed is well made and very comfortable. Well worth the price.
The bed area doesn’t have a waterproof liner, so once my puppy peed on it, it was pretty much ruined, because it soaked through to the foam and even after washing, the puppy and cats kept peeing on it from the smell that was left. And, my puppy liked to “dig” in it and bite at the bed sometimes which completely tore up the inner foam due to there being no lining or anything on the bed part of the cover. The “arms” of the bed are fine and great, good protection and lining, etc. Unfortunately, that’s really not the important part of a dog bed lol.
Pango’s a fan
Just received our jumbo bed for our Australian/German Shepherd pup, Pango. Needless to say, he’s a big fan!
It does actually stay cold
My little dog's body generates heat by the millisecond so she cant even sleep on a blanket for too long without getting hot. So I definitely needed a cooling bed and bought this. She hesitated with this bed at first, but then once she kept trying it out, she realized it was always cool. Now she goes to it all the time.
Both Huskies LOVE It
Bought the brown one and absolutely loved it, but since I have two huskies I just had to order a second and got the black and white one the second time. Very durable, soft, and loved by both our fluffy children.
Enjoyed her bed sofa!
My Siberian husky loved her new bed as soon as I got it in she laid down on it and she really love it she smiled for the camera ! 10/10 highly recommended! I got a jumbo size and she fits perfectly fine. she’s a 4 yr old pup !