FurHaven Southwest Kilim Orthopedic Deluxe Chaise Dog & Cat Bed
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This chaise-style bed provides a luxurious and supportive spot for your pal to rest.
- Made with soft and plush faux fur material for a snuggly sleeping space.
- Features L-shaped bolsters for back and hip support and 2 raised bolster ends for resting paws and necks—designed to help align your pal’s spine.
- Orthopedic egg-crate foam base helps soothe aching joints and pressure points.
- Zippered cover is removable and machine washable for easy cleaning.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Boho Modern Couch Dog & Cat Bed, Large$54.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven Plush & Velvet Deluxe Chaise Lounge Cooling Gel Top Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Platinum Gray, Jumbo$82.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Frisco Faux Fur Rectangular Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Medium, Gray$30.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven Southwest Kilim Cat & Dog Bed, Boulder Gray, Jumbo$82.25Chewy Price$101.99List Price
- FurHaven Microvelvet Luxe Lounger Memory Foam Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Medium$51.99Chewy Price$61.99List Price
- FurHaven Comfy Couch Memory Top Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Diamond Gray, Large$61.99Chewy Price$76.99List Price
- FurHaven Faux Fur Memory Top Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Harbor Blue, Jumbo$84.99Chewy Price$101.99List Price
- FurHaven Two Tone Faux Fur & Suede Deluxe Chaise Cooling Gel Dog & Cat Bed w/Removable Cover, Stone Gray, Medium$44.99Chewy Price$53.99List Price
- FurHaven Minky Plush Luxe Lounger Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Jumbo Plus$118.99Chewy Price$142.99List Price
- FurHaven Velvet Waves Perfect Comfort Cooling Gel Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Celadon Green, Large$72.99Chewy Price$87.99List Price
- FurHaven Ultra Plush Luxe Lounger Cooling Gel Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Chocolate, Jumbo Plus$142.99Chewy Price$171.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Orthopedic, Removable Cover, Machine-washable||Orthopedic, Removable Cover, Machine-washable||Cooling, Removable Cover, Orthopedic, Machine-washable||Orthopedic, Removable Cover, Machine-washable||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Gel Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
241 Customer Reviews
Better than a Human Bed
I’m not sure if this would fit in a crate (our dogs don’t have a crate) but it’s big enough for 2 large dogs. One is a 90 lb. American Bulldog & One is a 65 lb. English Bulldog. They love it. It’s huge. My husband is building a frame for it so they’ll think they’re still laying on the couch (the joke is probably on us) but it was worth the purchase
My dogs love using the beds they are very comfortable for them. The only thing I recommend is that I wish they had it at a different angle of the opposite side but and that they love them they enjoy them and that's what matters. Oh and the sizes are a little bit deceiving I ordered a large and I should have ordered an extra large instead cuz I thought the large would be big enough but it fits my small 8-month-old pit mix compared to my other dogs a little better but they still like it.
I pup absolutely loves this bed! Even my cat has spent some time on the bed, though she'll quickly bolt when the pup comes up. Very nicely sized, so make sure that you have the room for it.
great look and dog loves it
My dog loves this bed. She laid down and went to sleep on it almost as soon as I laid it out. It does have faux fur that does come off here and there but it's not as bad as some of the other faux fur beds that I've tried. It also looks great out in our living area.
My lab Aussie mix loves this bed
She has hip problems and since I bought her this bed but I bought her Xxl size bed and plus she doesn't snore as much anymore
bed that just arrived today
Penny loves her new bed it’s really comfortable and she has a lot of room to lay and sprawl out
She loves it
My son is staying with me for a little bit and he has a very large dog. She is the sweetest thing. So good. Well when it came in, she went right to it. She loves it, just the right size and sleeps like a baby on it. I would recommend 100%
Comfy Dog bed!
So I got this for my 3 year old 100 pound German Shepherd named Ollie. His previous bed started to fall apart after washing a few times and I needed to get him a replacement. I found this bed and decided to give it a chance. I bought the jumbo size based on pet weight/suggestion chart. Ollie LOVES this bed lol I love it too. He lays and sprawls all over in all weird angles (lol). Sometimes I’m working in the living room (I have placed his bed in my bedroom) and while going to the bathroom I have found him on it in my room. He tends to always follow me around or stay close, which this says A LOT about this mattress (and yes, from here forth Im moving it to the living room or buy another one so he had options). I love it and he def sure loves it as well. I have even knelt on it to pet him and even my knees approve! (LOL). It felt super plushy and my knees didn’t hit the floor which means that when he lays down he feels all the comfort. I will update when I wash which is the biggest hurdle/concern. Let’s see how it fares then
The bed is pretty comfy for the dog, but the velvety top comes off in little bits. The worst part though is that we have hardwood floors and this bed has a smooth bottom and it slides all over the floor. If you have carpet and do not have a young active dog then this might be a good bed for your pup. Wouldn't recommend for an active puppy.
We already had a smaller size, but we decided to buy a larger one as well for another room. Our dogs love this bed!! They like it much more than the soft, fluffy ones we've had before. It's especially great for our oldest, who now has difficulty getting up when she's lying down. We've already taken off the cover once and washed it. Went very smoothly. Great feature. I recommend this bed very highly.