FurHaven Southwest Kilim Orthopedic Deluxe Chaise Dog & Cat Bed
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This chaise-style bed provides a luxurious and supportive spot for your pal to rest.
- Made with soft and plush faux fur material for a snuggly sleeping space.
- Features L-shaped bolsters for back and hip support and 2 raised bolster ends for resting paws and necks—designed to help align your pal’s spine.
- Orthopedic egg-crate foam base helps soothe aching joints and pressure points.
- Zippered cover is removable and machine washable for easy cleaning.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Boho Modern Couch Dog & Cat Bed, X-Large$52.64Chewy Price$58.49List Price
- DealFurHaven Faux Fur & Suede Memory Foam Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Stone Gray, Large$43.79Chewy Price$81.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Plush & Suede Full Support Orthopedic Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Espresso, Jumbo Plus$108.78Chewy Price$162.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Wave Fur & Velvet Cooling Gel Deluxe Chaise Dog & Cat Bed, Granite Gray, Large$57.59Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- DealPerfect Comfort Velvet Waves Full Support Orthopedic Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Brownstone, Large$62.39Chewy Price$77.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Quilted Full Support Orthopedic Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Silver Gray, Large$38.04Chewy Price$65.99List Price
- DealFrisco Heathered Woven Orthopedic Rectangular Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Tan, X-Large$53.24Chewy Price$59.15List Price
- FurHaven Faux Fleece & Chenille Soft Woven Orthopedic Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Coffee, Jumbo Plus$129.99Chewy Price$155.99List Price
- DealFurHaven NAP Deluxe Memory Foam Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Jumbo Plus$129.99Chewy Price$155.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Orthopedic, Removable Cover, Machine-washable||Cooling, Removable Cover, Orthopedic, Machine-washable||Orthopedic, Removable Cover, Machine-washable||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior|
|Fill And Frame Material||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Gel Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
243 Customer Reviews
Purchased this bed for my 9 year old dog. It only lasted about 9 months before the zipper broke. I've tried to fix it but it just keeps popping. Being that my dog is 9 he's not hyper and doesn't jump around or scratch at his bed. I feel like the cover should have lasted longer then it did
Comfortable, even for the humans
This bed is incredibly comfy, I’d find myself curling up on it with my hound. However, I learned the hard way that the cover should not be dried… I shrunk the cover drying it on normal. So definitely hang dry. I may buy a new one my hound loves it soo much.
Better than a Human Bed
I’m not sure if this would fit in a crate (our dogs don’t have a crate) but it’s big enough for 2 large dogs. One is a 90 lb. American Bulldog & One is a 65 lb. English Bulldog. They love it. It’s huge. My husband is building a frame for it so they’ll think they’re still laying on the couch (the joke is probably on us) but it was worth the purchase
My dogs love using the beds they are very comfortable for them. The only thing I recommend is that I wish they had it at a different angle of the opposite side but and that they love them they enjoy them and that's what matters. Oh and the sizes are a little bit deceiving I ordered a large and I should have ordered an extra large instead cuz I thought the large would be big enough but it fits my small 8-month-old pit mix compared to my other dogs a little better but they still like it.
I pup absolutely loves this bed! Even my cat has spent some time on the bed, though she'll quickly bolt when the pup comes up. Very nicely sized, so make sure that you have the room for it.
great look and dog loves it
My dog loves this bed. She laid down and went to sleep on it almost as soon as I laid it out. It does have faux fur that does come off here and there but it's not as bad as some of the other faux fur beds that I've tried. It also looks great out in our living area.
My lab Aussie mix loves this bed
She has hip problems and since I bought her this bed but I bought her Xxl size bed and plus she doesn't snore as much anymore
bed that just arrived today
Penny loves her new bed it’s really comfortable and she has a lot of room to lay and sprawl out
She loves it
My son is staying with me for a little bit and he has a very large dog. She is the sweetest thing. So good. Well when it came in, she went right to it. She loves it, just the right size and sleeps like a baby on it. I would recommend 100%
Comfy Dog bed!
So I got this for my 3 year old 100 pound German Shepherd named Ollie. His previous bed started to fall apart after washing a few times and I needed to get him a replacement. I found this bed and decided to give it a chance. I bought the jumbo size based on pet weight/suggestion chart. Ollie LOVES this bed lol I love it too. He lays and sprawls all over in all weird angles (lol). Sometimes I’m working in the living room (I have placed his bed in my bedroom) and while going to the bathroom I have found him on it in my room. He tends to always follow me around or stay close, which this says A LOT about this mattress (and yes, from here forth Im moving it to the living room or buy another one so he had options). I love it and he def sure loves it as well. I have even knelt on it to pet him and even my knees approve! (LOL). It felt super plushy and my knees didn’t hit the floor which means that when he lays down he feels all the comfort. I will update when I wash which is the biggest hurdle/concern. Let’s see how it fares then