FurHaven Two-Tone Deluxe Chaise Memory Top Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Two-tone sofa bed that provides your furry friend with the ultimate in comfort.
- Features suede and faux fur sleep surface with velvet covered bolsters and gusset.
- L-shape of the bed is ideal for those paw-tners that love to nest.
- Memory foam contours to the body of your companion for better overall support.
- Includes a zippered, removable cover that is machine washable.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Leatherette Sofa Pet Bed, Medium, Dark Gray$147.45Chewy Price
- FurHaven Plush & Suede Full Support Orthopedic Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Gray, Jumbo Plus$119.99Chewy Price$162.99List Price
- Frisco Loveseat Pet Bed with Removable Cover, Medium, Gray$116.73Chewy Price
- FurHaven Ultra Plush Luxe Lounger Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Giant$138.99Chewy Price$166.99List Price
- FurHaven Plush & Suede Convolute Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover & Liner, Espresso, Large$47.37Chewy Price$61.99List Price
- Gorilla Dog Beds Orthopedic Pillow Dog Bed, Smoke, Medium$127.00Chewy Price
- Frisco Boho Modern Couch Dog & Cat Bed, Large$54.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven Plush Deluxe Chaise Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Sable Brown, Jumbo$60.99Chewy Price$76.99List Price
- Frisco Ortho Lounger Dog & Cat Bed, Grey, X-Large$59.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven Faux Fur & Suede Memory Foam Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Stone Gray, Jumbo$89.99Chewy Price$107.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds|
Questions & Answers
22 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
499 Customer Reviews
love this product!
I got this for my large senior German Shepherd who has hip dysplasia and spine degeneration. I could have bought the larger size but this works well and he sleeps on it all the time. It is very firm, which is what I was looking for. Furhaven sent me a new one for FREE after me younger dog tore apart the bolsters. I would attach a picture but I don't know how. This is a great product and company!
Purchased: jumbo Dog: Bull Mastiff Now that he understands what dog beds are, he doesn't try to eat it. It's very firm. There is no egg:carton feel on top, if you're wondering. It's smooth. Ruger loves the silky, furry feel of the top and the bolsters are in just the right places for him to either hang his head over them or rest it against them He can really spread out on it. Oh, he's 110 lbs. Size, quality and appearance were all as expected. Dog beds can get expensive. I think this is a great value.
The foam filler on this bed is not dense enough and compresses thinly under my large dogs, definitely not up to snuff compared to most orthopedic beds. But the worst part is the thin, stretchy cover. The material is so poorly made that after a month and a half there are holes worn into it where my dogs lay. They don’t dig at their bed or chew it, but they do circle several times before laying down and chew their bones on it. The cover isn’t durable enough to stand up to even this level of wear; I haven’t tried washing it because I’m worried it will shred in the washer. In order to register the beds for the 2 month warranty you have to agree to getting their news letter, I choose not to so I don’t know how well the company stands behind their product. I’ve already thrown one away because the cover was completely worn through, I’m sure the second won’t last much longer. The only positive thing I can say about this bed was it did look nice straight out of the box.
We ordered 2 of these beds for our Great Danes ( Egypt & Tiny) and the girls are in love with them! Plenty of room for both to stretch out and no more wanting to get on the couch! I am happy that I can take off the coverings and wash them. Helps keep our home and them cleaner!
This bed is so nice. My old dog loves it and Fred does too. It is the best quality and lightweight enough that I ( an old lady) can easily move it even with its size (JUMBO) For finicky pet parents the color is more army green but the top is a light sage. Came in a tiny bundle but when you cut away the wrapper it expands to what it is supposed to be, a big bed for a big dog. We love it and recomend it wholeheartedly.
Got this to keep my dog off the bed because she sheds so bad, she loves it! super comfortable and exactly what I expected. It came in the mail in like 1 day!!!!!!! It was awesome, fast delivery!
Wow, Chewy. Just wow. :(
Very disappointed! I RE-ordered the same bed I ordered over a year ago. And I received something entirely different, and of much more questionable quality. This bed is expensive, and there are reasons I paid the high cost again! What was sent to me is not at all representative of what was sold to me. Its an egg crate mattress that doesn’t even fill the interior of the shell, and will not provide the required support. I’ve never been this upset with Chewy. But, this… I just can’t right now.
Perfect for our puppy
We recently got a corgi puppy and I got the bed before we received her. She is having some troubles with her stomach and it is very convenient that the liner can come off and be washed I definitely recommend
FurHaven dog bed
My dog loves this bed. As soon as I released it from the packaging and put it down where the worn out bed was, she got right on it. She gets on it more often than she ever did the other bed. Chooses it over the couch, which is a good thing. It’s very comfy and the perfect size. She is a 2 1/2 year old golden weighing about 50 pounds. I got the Large size in sage. I haven’t washed it yet, but it looks to be pretty easy to get the cover off. When this bed wears out, I would definitely get another.
Great Dog Bed
Both of our Standard Poodles think this is the best bed ever! It is light as a feather. Easy to move around. Color blends with any other color in your house. I have spent hundreds of $$ on high quality dog beds. This beats them all.