FurHaven Ultra Plush Oval Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Nest-style bed provides a comfy place for your kitty or doggy to nap, lounge, and snooze.
- Features comfy walls for support, a tufted, fiber-filled pillow cushion, and ultra-soft surface.
- Front cutout makes it easy for disabled or elderly pups to get in and out as they please.
- Removable pillow, machine-washable foam wall cover, and hand-washable foam core for easy clean-up.
- Available in different colors and sizes to find the go-to bed for your pet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Rectangular Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Brown, Large$36.00Chewy Price$40.00List Price
- Frisco Farmhouse Deep Cuffed Cuddler Dog Bed, Small$19.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Faux Fur Rectangular Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Large, Gray$49.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Herringbone Cuffed Cuddler Dog & Cat Bed, Grey, Small$27.03Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Chambray Oval Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Medium$24.88Chewy Price
- Frisco Farmhouse Double Bolster Dog & Cat Cuddler, Small$17.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Eyelash Rectangular Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Medium, Gray$30.69Chewy Price
- HappyCare Textiles Rectangle Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Blue, Medium$32.77Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- MidWest QuietTime Defender Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, 17-in$25.20Chewy Price$42.43List Price
- American Kennel Club AKC Burlap Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Gray$25.74Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Frisco Boho Cuddler Dog & Cat Bed, Medium$38.26Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Removable Cover||Chew-resistant||Orthopedic, Removable Cover, Machine-washable||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult|
|Fill And Frame Material||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Plush / Fiberfill|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
295 Customer Reviews
I have 2 very small Chihuahuas who share their bed. They fit perfectly snuggly in it. They do like it I just wish I would have bought the next larger size for more wiggle room. I added extra padding from a memory foam pillow for more comfort. I was hoping it would have had more padding of its own. I love the color, design and fabric. It blends in with my decor.
Thin Bottom and Recommend Sizing Up!
Like other reviewers have mentioned, the bottom of the dog bed is quite thin. Best for dogs that like to curl up in a donut position. We ordered the medium, but our 20lb chihuahua mix (pictured) is a little too long for the bed. She prefers to stretch out, so she has a harder time getting comfortable. Our other 25lb pup loves to donut and loves smaller beds, so it’s easier for him to get comfortable but he’s also a little too long for the medium. Would recommend sizing up if your unsure on which size to purchase!
I ordered these beds several years ago. After all these years of washing they held up great. Therfore, when it was time for new beds I reordered them again. I received them today and was very disappointed. The padding is so thin you can feel no padding in places. The old ones had about three times the padding.The quality has certainly gone down since last order. Waste of money.
Our sweet boy loves this bed, something about the fabric that he especially loves. It looks nice and is easy to wash. I’ll buy this bed again. We bought the small because he likes to curl up tight (he’s not small, he’s 12lbs).
Not happy with the bed
I did not know that the pillow for the inside was separate. All my dogs like to do is take it out and play with it. It did not take them long to tear it up. I'm going to have to replace it already.
Not so good
This is very very thin and almost no padding. Not happy with it. My little dog does t like it either. I’ll buy one locally. That way I’ll know what I’m getting.
Bottom not sturdy—
This bed has a canvas-like material for a bottom. It is not at all sturdy; it folds easily. There’s no foam in the bottom either. For these reasons, I wouldn’t purchase it again.
pillow is flat pancake
This is the worst excuse for a bed I have ever purchased!!! There is not any foam inside. Just the thickness of the material and maybe paper in-between on the pillow. The tag say it is made in the USA. I would disagree. This is so bad I will not even give it to the humane society.
Okay until washed
My dogger loved his bed. I’d washed the insert several times with no problem, but when I washed the cover, the zipper broke. I washed it according to directions and hung it to dry. Poor guy still wants to be in it as I have the pad in the middle with the cover and bolster in the family room.
plastic zipper broke the second day I used the bed. too expensive for the poor quality and workmanship. look elsewhere