FurHaven Water-Resistant Cat & Dog Bed Mattress Liner
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Protects pet beds from stains and allergens.
- Paw-fect for dog and cat beds.
- Liner fits a variety of pet bed styles, including sofas, chaises and traditional mattresses.
- Made from hand-washable material.
- Not recommended for pets with destructive chewing behavior.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Buffalo Check Pillow Dog & Cat Bed, Black & White, XX-Large$46.93Chewy Price$52.14List Price
- DealFrisco Durable Faux Gusset Dog & Cat Bed, Black, Large$53.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Tent Covered Dog & Cat Bed, Beige, Medium$27.98Chewy Price
- FurHaven Faux Sheepskin & Suede Deluxe Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Jumbo$54.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- DealFrisco Ortho Lounger Dog & Cat Bed, Blue, X-Large$53.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- FurHaven Deluxe Oxford Orthopedic Indoor/Outdoor Dog & Cat Bed w/ Removable Cover, Jumbo Plus, Chestnut$95.99Chewy Price$114.99List Price
- DealFurHaven NAP Deluxe Memory Foam Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Jumbo Plus$129.99Chewy Price$155.99List Price
- DealFrisco Herringbone Pillow Dog & Cat Bed, Brown, XX-Large$48.14Chewy Price$50.82List Price
- DealMolly Mutt Rough Gem Square Dog Bed Duvet Cover, Medium/Large$31.20Chewy Price$39.00List Price
- FurHaven Minky Plush Luxe Lounger Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Jumbo$66.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- FurHaven Snuggle Deluxe Orthopedic Pillow Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Jumbo$56.50Chewy Price$59.99List Price
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
Works great but
The liner works great and has been a life saver. Period. The only issue, and I do not think there is a way around it is that its noisy. Every time my very old dog shifts it makes a crinkle noise. Her bed is next to mine so I wake up every time she shifts. In a way thats actually helpful as she has mobility issues. I can help her if she needs. At the same time I wake up every time she shifts due to the noise. She is a big girl though around 60 pounds. It may be different with smaller dogs. In the end the liners are on all of her beds and I will not go back to life without them. They are that helpful.
This works great under the bed cover to protect the memory foam. Have had this for a while, it’s crinkly at first but definitely breaks in and isn’t crinkly anymore. Has held up well, wipes off easily and keeps the memory foam looking brand new.
This liner fits the bed just fine. No one has had any accidents on the bed since I put it on so I can't comment on how it protects the bed. One thing about this liner is it is extremely noisy! If you have a dog sensitive to noises this may not work for you. When my dogs got on the bed each one jumped off to examine the crinkley bed. There has definitely been an adjustment period they have had to go through because of the noise.
loved what I bought
loved my mattress liner. It is a must! Would by another liner if I get another dog bed.
This cover is protecting the foam on my dog's bed. It'll keep it clean and smelling good.
Didn’t last 2 months
Bought 3 and 2 have failed and they are not water proof! And the photos won’t attach!
Love this item. Works great. Really stops the smell that gets in the mattress after awhile. Would recommend this to anyone that has pet beds and animals
I really wish I would've read the reviews before purchasing. This cover is waterproof so two stars but IT IS SO LOUD! I mean, LOUD! Like why would any dog wanna lay on that loud?! I hope you read this review before you purchase! And if you do and still buy it, you'll probably hear the cover yell "I told you so" when your dog attempts to lie down the first time.
Ehhh.. does the job
There is no doubt this is a waterproof mattress cover. Fits on the mattress well, easy to put on and take off. Easy to hand wash. But, it is loud!! When my dog lays down on it, you can definitely hear the plastic of this product. It doesn’t feel comfortable and wouldn’t recommend. I’ll be buying just a regular mattress pad (for a bed) and converting
It does ok. Heavy amount barely. Used on chair to avoid messes.