FurHaven Water-Resistant Reversible Furniture Protector
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Let your best friend sit on the furniture again without the fur, paw prints, scratch marks and dirt he would otherwise leave behind.
- High-quality sofa cover features a soft, comfortable quilted feel and water-resistant coating for superior protection.
- Thread-free pinsonic quilting electronically bonds the water-resistant fabric with ultrasonic heat so there are no needle holes in the fabric.
- Cushion anchors and an elastic back strap ensure a snug, stylish fit that won’t shift or slide off; machine washable for easy care.
- Available in two colors; the innovative dual-sided construction provides a variety of looks to complement your décor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Heathered Woven Orthopedic Sofa Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Large$62.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- DealBone Dry Reversible Sofa Cover, Cranberry$63.13Chewy Price$97.99List Price
- Frisco Boho Modern Couch Dog & Cat Bed, Large$54.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven Waterproof Non-Skid Back Furniture Protector, Gray, Loveseat$36.99Chewy Price$43.99List Price
- Sure Fit Deluxe Sofa Cover, Ivory$62.54Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Bone Dry Oversized Sofa Cover, Beige$67.98Chewy Price$117.99List Price
- Mambe Waterproof Dog Furniture Cover, Sofa, Dove-Slate$119.00Chewy Price$139.00List Price
- Bone Dry Reversible Recliner Cover, Grey$33.35Chewy Price$82.99List Price
- Molly Mutt Couch Cover, Rust, Large$159.00Chewy Price
- Mambe Waterproof Dog Furniture Cover, Recliner Throw, Dove-Slate$59.00Chewy Price$79.00List Price
- FurHaven Sofa Buddy Dog & Cat Bed Furniture Cover, Espresso/Clay, Large$34.99Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- Molly Mutt Forever Young Couch Cover, Dark Green, Medium$118.12Chewy Price$129.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||—||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||—||Polyester, Foam, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||Medium Breeds|
|Tools Included||—||—||No Tools Required||—||No|
Questions & Answers
25 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
592 Customer Reviews
Works Well Enough
I bought a sofa and loveseat cover in the brown color. I didn't bother using the straps it comes with as those seemed weirdly complicated. I've not really had issues with our couches and the covers slouching off so it's not been a problem. I will say these don't really wash clean well? Maybe it's my dog, he's a shorter hair breed (rot mix) so about weekly I pull them off to wash and get his hair off, but they come back out still looking pretty hairy. If company comes over I'd plan to pull them off because they still look hair covered even after washing. They do work well. Has saved our couches from sleeping drool spots, hair, paw dirt, and misc. dog fluids. I like they have reversible sides as well.
Cover for love seat.
Ordered this because of my wife's and daughter's cats. Works great. Much easier to vacuum up fur on this than the love seat. Follow washing instructions and no problems shrinking. Also saved the furniture from their claws.
Love this! Perfect fit, perfect look and keeps my bunny from getting to my actual couch. Blankets were always a mess, this solved my problems!
Durability at a 95%
I bought this for our new loveseat aka our dog's loveseat. ;) It works well, and is withstanding our dogs constant nesting, digging, and excessive horseplay so far. The concern I have is that the strap that goes around the back of the loveseat will not last much longer.
I just purchased new furniture and want to protect it from pet damage. These furniture protectors look attractive and keep my furniture from being damaged.
This is the perfect cover for my sofa. My cat had been scratching my sofa for weeks now slowly ruining it. Not anymore! My cat stopped scratching as soon as I put the cover on. And my other cat loves the feel of the cover so she sleeps on it all the time now. The color is also great: dark gray on one side and light gray/pumice on the other side. I’ll be buying another one for my other couch too.
What I needed
This is exactly what I needed. However, the portion that goes over the back of the couch doesn't stay well. We tried using the stretchy band that was provided but it didn't stay on long. It came off too easily. We are making it work, but perhaps you need a different design so that it stays on the larger couches?
Useful and attractive
I ordered a cover for my recliner. Since I knew I would need to wash it frequently, I pretty much threw the cover over the chair and left it at that. I didn’t use either of the enclosed items to make it fit more snugly. It still fits quite nicely and stays in place. It has done a good job of protecting the chair, both from accidents and from cat claws. It washes well.
Has subtle chemical smell - cat hates it
Bought this sofa cover to protect it from cat hair and food/drink spills and general grime. I made mistake of Not washing it first - No blatant smell to my human nose- and looked good. However cat promptly peed on sofa. Yes water-proof but good grief not meant to attract marking behavior. Have washed it twice and cat still wants to mark on it. This cat has NEVER marked furniture before. I am going to see if my sister can use it - she has dogs.
Love It, works for my dogs
I bought this to protect my leather couch and I love it. You do need to use the anchors and the strap to help keep it from slidding, but it works well for me. I washed it and it came out great. I like the material and the look of it.