FurHaven Waterproof Non-Skid Back Furniture Protector
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps keep pet dander and messes off your furniture.
- Designed with cushion anchors to secure the base and an elastic band to secure the back
- The impermeable layer is completely waterproof.
- Features non-skid backing.
- Has a paw print pinsonic quilting design.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Herringbone Modern Couch Dog & Cat Bed, Grey, Large$47.98Chewy Price
- FurHaven Water-Resistant Reversible Furniture Protector, Chair, 2 count, Gray/Mist$51.28Chewy Price$53.98List Price
- DealBone Dry Reversible Recliner Cover, Beige$44.41Chewy Price$82.99List Price
- Bone Dry Reversible Sofa Cover, Chocolate$39.70Chewy Price$97.99List Price
- Sure Fit Deluxe Sofa Cover, Burgundy$58.89Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- Mambe Waterproof Dog Furniture Cover, Recliner Throw, Buff-Camel$59.00Chewy Price$79.00List Price
- Sure Fit Deluxe Loveseat Cover, Ivory$73.31Chewy Price
- Sure Fit Deluxe Chair Cover, Sable$39.46Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- FurHaven Sofa Buddy Dog & Cat Bed Furniture Cover, Espresso/Clay, Large$34.99Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- Molly Mutt Forever Young Couch Cover, Dark Green, Medium$129.00Chewy Price
- FurHaven Waterproof Cat & Dog Blanket Protector, Small, Nile Blue$34.99Chewy Price$41.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Material||—||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||—||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||—|
|Tools Included||—||No Tools Required||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
23 Customer Reviews
Measurements are misleading
I ordered the largest size for a large couch (3 cushion) and it does not completely cover all the cushions. Since there are recliners on each end, using the holders for behind the cushions only works in the middle. While with the strap, it does hold it in place but you need to be careful as the strap pulls up when you recline. As keeping the dog hair and a layer of protection is is OK, but would better if s little thicker. I purchased other covers but they needed to be cleaned and need a large washing machine and drying takes forever as it warns about getting them too hot. So I'm using this to cover one couch at a time while cleaning the original ones. This probably would be ok on a two cushion couch.
Fit perfectly, but not waterproof
While the cover fit our couch perfectly, the fabric leaks through and is not waterproof or even resistant. We caught an accident immediately after it happened and the urine soaked right through to the couch. Very disappointing
FurHaven couch cover
The idea was great, but, when I received the FurHaven couch cover, it was missing one of the anchors that hold it in place and the little paw prints on the reverse side did not hold it in place as described which may have been due to the leather couches surface.
Good but has faults
The cover fits but cannot get springs to hold under pillow too small and the cover keeps sliding down not matter what I do to keep it up
I'm looking for something to protect my furniture but this paw print stitching is so childlike, I can't bring myself to use it. Couldn't see it in the advertisement
furniture pet cover
elastic broke will not stay on furniture will have to do something different to make it stay up
No Good after Washing
At first this couch cover was amazing 100% waterproof! After fallowing instructions wash COLD WATER HANG to DRY ANY liquid soaked straight through to the couch! So after wash NO LONGER WATERPROOF ...I would give a -1 star if I could after the cost $50+
Fits large recliner but is just right for mine. Good quality, superfast shipping.
Bought this to protect a new sofa from claws, stains and pet fur. Very pleased.
Looks good, but doesn’t stay
This is a nice looking seat cover, but doesn’t stay put. Decent quality, great color, comfortable fabric. If only they redesigned how the elastic strap goes around the back, it would be better. As it is, the strap is very low on the back of the seat, and the top flops down. The strap isn’t long enough to detach from the seat cover and use in a higher position.