Galapagos Mossy Dome Reptile & Amphibian Terrarium Accessory, Fresh Green
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Excellent humidity hides for moisture-loving critters.
- Long-lasting accessory that holds up to UV light and humidity.
- Perfect for forest and woodland reptiles and amphibians.
- A great fit for the corner of any tank.
- Available in different sizes to fit your tank’s needs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Exo Terra Plastic Amapallo Terrarium Plant, Large$8.53Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- CC Pet Slate Reptile Basking Ramp$17.17Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Fluker's English Ivy Repta-Vines, 6-ft$10.99Chewy Price$15.69List Price
- Exo Terra Mandarin Plastic Plant, Small$3.68Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Exo Terra Reptile Cave, Medium$14.88Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Exo Terra Gecko Cave for Reptiles, Large$33.68Chewy Price$48.99List Price
- CC Pet Stack Stones Reptile Terrarium Ornament$9.40Chewy Price$12.09List Price
- Galapagos Cholla Wood Branch Terrarium Accessory, Regular, 12-in$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Fluker's Bend-A-Branch for Reptiles, Medium$10.62Chewy Price
- Zoo Med Repti Hammock, Large$9.28Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Penn-Plax Reptology Bridge Lizard Lounger$24.99Chewy Price
- Zoo Med Lizard Ladder$8.16Chewy Price$9.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Ball Python Loves It
The opening is much smaller than in the picture and it sheds very easily, but my 4 year old male ball python really loves hiding in this thing.
It’s not great
The entryway was much smaller than pictured and there is a piece of metal frame (that’s very sharp) exposed on the bottom. This will definitely not work like I had hoped for my tortoise. The size of the dome would have been perfect if the entryway were a realistic size.
Wonderful moss hide
This is one of the best priced moss hides available. I use this type of moss hide in all 3 of my leos tanks. They're easy to spray down, hold moisture well, and my leos love them! My rescued leo loves her moss hide! She didn't have one before and is missing a lot of toes due to bad sheds. She'll stay in her moss hide day long. I searched all over for a moss hide like this and couldn't find one anywhere. Finally I Googled searched for one and found exactly what I was looking for on chewy! This was my first order from chewy and the experience was great. Super easy and moss hide came within 4 days. I highly recommend this item and chewy.
I suppose it could be nice, but not for us.
I suppose it could be nice, but this hut does nothing but shed. The moss that covers it just makes more of a mess than it is worth having in any habitat. I honestly thought it would be a lot less flaky. The slightest touch drops piles of moss everywhere, and the artificial dyes to make it such a vibrant green used are definitely harmful if ingested. So for me and my guy, it is a no. I will just stick with the plastic hut until we can find something more suitable for his habitat. Hopefully it works better for others.
It's HUGE, but I like it
Read the measurements on this prior to purchasing. I have a leopard gecko that I bought it for and it's my fault for not doing my research... WAY too big for him. I'm going to try it anyway, but I probably wouldn't have purchased if I had seen how big it was. A lot of people complain about the "shedding," but that doesn't bother me as much. Looks good in my tank and fits nicely in the corner.
bigger then expected
This moss hide is bigger then I expected. My own fault for not paying attention to measurements. As soon as I put it in the enclosure my leopard tortoise baby went right in. He seems to really enjoy it.