Galapagos Pillow Moss Reptile & Amphibian Terrarium Moss, Fresh Green
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Long-fiber pillow moss is long-lasting.
- Enhances humidity to aid in reptile shedding.
- Comfortable mossy bedding for frogs and amphibians.
- Made of sustainably harvested materials.
- High absorbency––controls humidity in tropical and wetland terrariums.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Galapagos Tropicoco Coconut Soil Tropical Reptile & Amphibian Bedding, 8-qt brick, 3 count$11.52Chewy Price$11.99List Price$10.94Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Vita-Sand All Natural Vitamin-Fortified Calcium Carbonate Substrate, Outback Orange, 10-lb$8.97Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Galapagos Sphagnum Reptile, Amphibian & Insect Terrarium Moss, Golden, 150 cubic inch bag$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Eco Carpet, 10-gal$2.71Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Fluker's Live Moss for Hermit Crabs, .5-oz bag$5.43Chewy Price$6.90List Price
- Zilla Terrarium Liner, Green, 75-gal$13.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Zoo Med HydroBalls Lightweight Expanded Clay Terrarium Substrate, 2.5-lb$10.35Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Galapagos Magnolia Terrarium Leaves, 4-qt bag$8.38Chewy Price$14.99List Price$7.96Autoship Price
- Fluker's Hermit Beach Sand Substrate, 6-lb bag, bundle of 4$27.84Chewy Price$29.32List Price
- Zoo Med Excavator Clay Burrowing Reptile Substrate, 10-lb bag$13.10Chewy Price$13.99List Price$12.44Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Eco Carpet, 50-gal$24.99Chewy Price
- Reptile Prime Extra Fine Coconut Fiber Reptile Substrate, 12-qt bag$16.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter & Bedding Type||Moss||Moss||Moss||Moss||Douglas Fir, Moss|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
good for humidity
Got for my ball python and it’s brought the humidity up I highly recommend chewy has good delivery time so you’ll get it fast and it’s pretty cheap
Good quality and price.
I use this in my gecko terrarium along with a mix of other mosses to maintain good humidity. Always "clean" moss and good sized pieces. They give a nice look to the terrarium!
Great for Bioactive!
I created an awesome bioactive terrarium for my dart frogs. They love the moss so much.