Gen7Pets Natural-Step Foldable Dog Car Ramp
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Material||Steel, Plastic, Metal||Plastic, Carpet||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic|
|Features||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid, Foldable||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid, Foldable||Foldable, Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Foldable, Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Foldable, Non-skid, Non-slip Tread|
|Tools Included||—||—||—||No||No Tools Required|
|Furniture Frame Material||—||—||—||—||Plastic|
About This Item
- The sturdy ramp can hold up to 250 lbs. and helps your pet enter your vehicle, climb on the couch or access other hard-to-reach places.
- The safe grip artificial turf tread is gentle on your pal's paw pads.
- Extremely compact and automatically locks when it's folded up.
- Easy and comfortable to move, all thanks to the soft rubber handle.
- Full-length rubber grippers on both ends provide secure placement.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Tri-Fold Travel Dog Car Ramp, Gray$54.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Bi-Fold Travel Dog Car Ramp, Gray$54.99Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Easy Step II Cat & Dog Stairs, Sage$44.41Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Pet Gear Pet Step Cat & Dog Stairs, Chocolate, 4-step$75.86Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Pet Gear Easy Step III Cat & Dog Stairs, Sage$63.99Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Reflective Extra Wide Foldable Dog Car Ramp, Tri-fold$105.45Chewy Price$115.99List Price
- Pet Gear Easy Step Cat & Dog Stairs$154.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Telescoping Dog Car Ramp, Regular$119.95Chewy Price$139.99List Price
- Pet Gear Easy Step II Extra Wide Cat & Dog Stairs, Chocolate$73.98Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Heavy Duty 4-Step Foldable Dog Stairs, Silver/Black$134.49Chewy Price$154.99List Price
- Petmate Lightweight II Cat & Dog Stairs$58.95Chewy Price$78.99List Price
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
142 Customer Reviews
great tho skinny for big dogs
Love the traction, length, and weight. Works well even at a steep incline. Wish the width was wider... just returned to buy another and place side by side for my newfie puppy that is not getting any smaller.
This ramp is well made, sturdy and easy to use. Unfortunately, I had to return it because my dog would have nothing to do with it!
We love this ramp. It could be a bit wider and if possible a bit lighter, but it works great! My dog is older and can't get in our SUV anymore. This ramp helped immensely when we had to make a long trip. Our dog is 75 lbs and we weren't sure this would be strong enough or would end up bowing. No problem at all. Love the fake grass. It was easy on his feet. When reading about other gritty surfaces we chose the fake grass. So glad we did.
My dog is getting up there in age, and has also has an ACL/CCL injury. After reading reviews, comparing sizes (folded and unfolded), textures and weights this ramp seemed like the only option. My dog took to it instantly, after the second time he KNEW it was there to help. This ramp has completely been a game changer for the both of us.
4.5 stars and here is why it’s not 5
This ramp is great it locks nicely together, it’s not too heavy and the price is good. The artificial turf is good but I have made boxes for my dog using a non slip surface. My dog is 72 pounds and it still seems a like a better more grippable surface could be used. Something along the lines of the mesh under a carpet. I would also like to see a 3 fold for packing purposes. I have a smaller suv and it’s just a few inches too long to sit on the inside of the car without angling it. Which takes up dog space. Also. Couple inches wider with definitive lines on the edges of the ramp, like highway lines so the dog can see them better. I also had to buy a harness to help her up it so she feels secure, she is thick, old and limps and just can’t climb stairs so this is my only option if I want to bring her on a trip, which of course I do!! Thanks.
Just what we wanted
Hesitant that my skittish 3 year old pup would even go up and down the ramp. Purchased it for pending ACL (CCL) surgeries. Love the grassy padding after reading about how sandpaper has been ripping up paws. Ramp is very easy to open and close.... not too heavy, nice and sturdy and love enough to cover my SUV, our jeep and Winnebago stairs
Just traded the car for a SUV and needed a ramp to get my fur baby in and out. This fits the bill perfectly. It took very little coaxing to get her to use it and the grass turf is easy on her paws. Folds easily & locks together for quick storage.
GREAT PET RAMP!!!
What a great, convenient pet ramp for our 13 year old Goldendoodle, Mackie. We decided that it wasn't a good idea for him to be jumping off the bed and out of the car, at this age. He didn't have a problem with it, but thought we better be safe than sorry. This ramp is the perfect thing to get Mackie on and off the bed and our van. It can easily be folded and unfolded, and isn't too tremendously heavy to tote around. Mackie took to it right away, and this has been one of our very best purchases for him. Thank you Chewy!!! Great product and service from Chewy -- as ALWAYS!!!
wider would be better
this might be great for a smaller animal but my 85 pound collie/red tick coon hound is not comfortable using it. I think it would work much better if it were wider. He would not be as nervous
Help for my old dog
Once I got my dog to trust the ramp and put up some woods sides besides it, it work like a charm. I bought this to go over stairs on my porch. My dog got too old to do stairs anymore. And figured the next dog would eventually need it too.