GoDog Just for Me Chew Guard Flying Pig Squeaky Plush Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This toy is great for hours of interactive fun or solo play.
- Made using GoDog's proprietary Chew Guard Technology, a manufacturing process that adds a durable liner to the soft plush toy.
- All seams are double stitched and reinforced to ensure your dog's toy lasts through many games of fetch.
- Has a built-in squeaker to entice and excite your dog!
- Plush toy is soft, comfortable and perfect for cuddling.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Ballistic Nylon Plush with Rope Squeaky Astronaut Dog Toy$9.88Chewy Price
- Frisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Cow Dog Toy$7.65Chewy Price
- GoDog Checkers Chew Guard Elephant Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$15.99Chewy Price$21.97List Price
- GoDog Just for Me Chew Guard Bruto Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$7.07Chewy Price$9.43List Price
- dealGoDog Dragons Chew Guard Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Coral, Large$10.50Chewy Price$21.97List Price
- GoDog Gators Chew Guard Dog Toy, Pink, Large$14.42Chewy Price$21.97List Price
- KONG CuteSeas Octopus Dog Toy, Small$5.60Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- KONG Low Stuff Scruffs Dog Toy, Large$10.87Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- GoDog Dinos Chew Guard Bruto Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Tiny$6.74Chewy Price$9.43List Price
- GoDog Dragons Chew Guard Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Pink, Large$14.99Chewy Price$21.97List Price
- Multipet Swingin Slevins Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Duck$9.50Chewy Price$12.79List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Teething, Tough Chewer, Exercise||Squeaky, Teething, Tough Chewer, Exercise||Squeaky, Teething, Tough Chewer, Crinkle, Exercise||Squeaky, Teething, Tough Chewer, Exercise||Squeaky, Training, Exercise|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
270 Customer Reviews
Pigs can fly
Our 5 month old puppy loves the texture of this toy and the size is just perfect for "little teethers". He likes to flip it up and catches it by himself because its lite weight and fun!!
Fun little toy
Our dog loves this little piggy. Unfortunately one of the limbs got chewed off fairly quickly, but he still plays with it.
Perfect size for small dog
This toy is perfect for my little dog! Unfortunately, the bigger dog seems to think it belongs to him instead...we're working through that. I haven't seen my small dog play with a toy as much as she's played with this one, will be getting her another
Mini Pig is the greatest
Hands down the favorite toy of our Vizslas. Mini Pig goes everywhere and is even napped with. It is durable and just the right size. This is our fifth one over the past 9 years (we didn’t need a new one I just forgot to take it off the autoship).
Very cute toy
He loves it and made sturdy ,doesn't have nasty filling great brand, that's all we buy now.
NOT Tough: Don't buy if your puppy is teething
My dog peeled the fabric off this toy like an orange. Don't know why that are saying this toy is "tough", they need to test toys with my dog before giving it the tough stamp of approval. The braided tail is now a few frayed threads, dog pulled it out. Still picking up bits of pink fabric out of everything.
Not big dog quality
Ad led me to believe this was a normal chew toy. While the quality is AMAZING, if you have a bully breed, this is NOT recommended.
My Puppy (chichuahua) Loves Pinky!
Chloe loves it!! Well made! Will buy again once she dismantled it!
So far so good.
This toy seems to be very good. It has lasted the longest of his chew toys.
Not For A Dog With Teeth
My puppy has teeth which disqualify her from enjoying this toy. She loved it and enjoyed it. Mostly she enjoyed that she was able to remove the squeaker in about an hour. I checked that it was rated for tough chewers too….but they were wrong.