Green Lifestyle Printed Reusable Cat & Dog Pee Pads, Blue & White
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy|
|Potty Feature||Washable||Washable||Washable||Washable, Unscented||Washable, Unscented|
|Material||—||—||—||Polyester, Cotton, Vinyl / PVC, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Cotton, Vinyl / PVC, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric|
About This Item
- Large, thick pads are ideal for a variety of pets, including pups, feline friends and bunnies.
- Waterproof backing locks in moisture to prevent messy leaks.
- Paw-fect for protecting furniture and bedding from pet messes, spills and more.
- Reusable, fabric pads feature reinforced seams.
- Terrific for puppies who are potty training and senior sidekicks with medical issues.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Green Lifestyle Reusable Dog Pee Pads, 34 x 36, 4 count$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Washable Dog Potty Pads, Beige, 30 x 32-in, 2pk, Unscented$20.70Chewy Price
- Simple Solution Washable Dog Pee Pads, 34x36-in, 2 count$31.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price$30.39Autoship Price
- Paw Inspired Washable Dog Pee Pads, 32 x 30-in, 2 count, Unscented$24.95Chewy Price$27.13List Price$23.70Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Green Tea Premium Dog Training & Potty Pee Pads, 22.5 x 22.5-in, 200 count$52.65Chewy Price$89.99List Price$50.02Autoship Price
- DealZampa Pets Quality Whelp Rectangular Reusable Dog Pee Pad, 40 x 27$32.49Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- DealRocket & Rex Washable Puppy Training Pads, 60 x 60-in$44.95Chewy Price
- Bark Potty Natural Disposable Dog Potty Pad, 16x24-in$38.00Chewy Price
- Pet Magasin Washable Dog Training Pads, 3 count, Small: 27 x 16-in, Unscented$26.46Chewy Price$30.49List Price$25.14Autoship Price
- DealCoziwow by Jaxpety Indoor Grass Portable Pee Turf Patch Dog Potty Trainer Pad, Green, 30-in X 20-in$33.59Chewy Price$41.99List Price
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
Our oldest cat started refusing to urinate in any of the litter boxes. He preferred to urinate on the carpet in the bedroom. After trying new litter, adding another litter box (we now have 6 boxes for 3 cats) and using the sprays to clean up the carpet I decided to try these Potty Pads. They are my carpet savers! I put them over the carpet in the areas where he was previously urinating (after cleaning the carpet with the spray) and he went right back to the same spot-no aversion of the pad at all. Our cat urinates quite a bit, but we haven't had any leak throughs. I've washed them as needed (whenever they are soiled) and they haven't kept the urine smell after washing. I use oxy clean in the washer with regular detergent (no fabric softener) on the cold water setting and then air dry or dry on low heat. They do have a non-slip bottom. BTW, we did have the Veterinarian check our cat just to be sure the urinating wasn't due to a medical issue. Veterinarian gave him the all clear physically and suspects the urinating is due to bad kitty attitude.
I have two chihuahuas with tiny bladders and they can go all night without going out but if not crated they choose not to wait and are never vocal about needing to go out. Also after years of happily sleeping together in their crate one decided he hates it and whines to be let out all night long. Tried the disposable piddle pads and they have never used one no matter were I put them or how many I put down. Decided to try these and was surprised they used them almost right away. I put them right on top of my area rugs and it worked like a charm and they are so much easier to throw in the wash! My poor rugs do not hold up to being washed regularly and start to make a mess in my washer and dryer as they slowly fall apart. I am hoping I can finally replace my area rugs and they will still prefer the pads since we know that no matter how many times you wash something they still know where they went potty before.
These potty pads work great
These are so easy to clean the cage. Once or twice a day, I just roll up the puppy pad (and the sleeping pad) and shake it outside, then throw it into the washer. Clean up only takes a minute or two. I recommend getting 4 of them, so you don't run out. They are very absorbent. I highly recommend these puppy pads.
Perfect for Potty Training
I have been using these potty pads for a month and I'm very happy with them (just ordered two more!). I have a 10-week-old Shih Tzu and I use this pad in her "play place" along with one in the living room. I've also washed them multiple times with no issue at all. I spray the "potty area" with prewash spray, put a scoop of oxi-clean and regular detergent in the washer and wash. They turn out clean and ready to use once dried.
I absolutely love these washable/reusable pads. I place the regular pee pads on top of these to catch anything that may accidentally dribble off the side of them. I haven't had to clean the floor at all since getting these larger reusable pads!
Perfect for an incontinent sr dog
My 15 year old maltese is having alot of accidents now and these pads are wonderful! They are very reasonably priced and hold up well even after many washings.
GREEN LIFESTYLE reusable pee pads
they are wonderful, it has saved me money on disposable potty pads, i just throw them in the washer and then dryer and lay them out thank you green lifestyle
These work great!
My 55-pound, 12-year-old Husky has been unable to stand up or walk for the last several months and has become incontinent. The disposables weren't holding up well and we were using 7-8 per day. These are great! They dry quickly, and I really like that I can wash them.
I use these pads in front of my catties litter boxes. They not only absorb the occasional woods missed the box but they also prevent litter tracking
Love these over the paper ones. Use a few days then just throw it in the washer and bring out the second one for use.