The Green Pet Shop Thera-Pawz Warming Dog & Cat Pad, Grey
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- May help improve your BFF’s blood circulation.
- Helps relieve sore joints making it especially paw-fect for senior sidekicks.
- The warmth may help alleviate sore muscles.
- Helps relieve stress, anxiety and restlessness.
- Machine washable for hassle-free cleaning.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Self Warming Dog Crate Mat, 54-in$34.99Chewy Price
- DealFurHaven ThermaNAP Faux Fur Self-Warming Dog & Cat Mat, Cream, Large$17.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- DealFrisco Cooling Orthopedic Dog Crate Mat, 48-in$54.99Chewy Price
- DealK&H Pet Products Lectro-Soft Replacement Cover Fleece, Small$15.04Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- DealK&H Pet Products Self-Warming Pad, Gray/Black$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- DealFrisco Self Warming Pillow Rectangular Pet Bed, Gray, 24"$10.61Chewy Price
- DealArchstone Pets The MommyMat Sadie The Unicorn Cat & Dog Bed$33.65Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- DealArchstone Pets The MommyMat Rosie The Pig Cat & Dog Bed$33.33Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Self-Warming Convertible Cuddle Mat Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Small, Gray$18.83Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- DealArchstone Pets The MommyMat Archie The Dragon Cat & Dog Bed$33.83Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- DealK&H Pet Products Deluxe Lectro-Soft Outdoor Heated Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Medium$87.99Chewy Price$182.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Microvelvet Snuggery Gel Top Covered Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, 26-in$38.99Chewy Price$46.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Fleece, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Silicone, Plastic||Plastic|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds|
|Features||Heated||Heated||Heated, Machine-washable||—||Cooling, Machine-washable|
|Lifestage||Adult||Puppy, Adult||Adult||Puppy, Kitten, Adult, Senior||Adult|
|Cover Material||—||—||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||—||—|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
Not great, but not terrible.
I don’t think they generate much heat. My dogs use them more for scratching than for laying on for warmth.
Not What I Was Hoping
Thought I’d try this product so my house cat wouldn’t have to lie on the furnace vent anymore. It doesn’t seem to hold any heat, when she’s lying on it. Not warm to the touch at all.
Cat says it works
Used in an unfinished basement. Found the cat sleeping on it often instead of her flannel sheet bed. She lays on it to watch me work, exercise or do laundry. It's not a heating pad, but better than the cold floor.
Works well under blankey
My dog likes this but she won’t lay on it. I put it under her blanket and she stays nic and warm now.
Cats love it
I had one in the past and the cats preferred it to a fancier one I bought.
A big hit!
I was given one of these pads and had my doubts about whether my fussy felines would give it a second look. For the first couple days they completely avoided it, but once they started sleeping on it they never looked back. In fact use of it was so hotly contested that I added a second one to my next autoship. I keep the pair of them on the foot of my bed and they really reduce wear and tear on the bedding since the cats actually prefer to sleep on them. They are durable and easily vacuumed.
My toy poodle is very finicky. When it arrived, I put it in some of her favorite spots, but she didn’t lay on it. I put it on my bed and now she uses it daily. I recommend this product. Make sure that you buy the appropriate size for your pet.
Not the greatest
I was a little disappointed with these pads. I guess I expected something more than what resembled a car mat. My dogs didn't care for these either. I still love Chewy. Ill just be more careful next time.
One of my cats has arthritis in his hip and he loves his Thera Pawz
Cat pad is great
The cat loves it and has stayed warm in my garage in this cold weather.