Jackson Galaxy Solutions Solutions Easy Breather Homeopathic Medicine for Respiratory Infections for Cats & Dogs, 2-oz
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Gentle herbal solution helps release, detoxify and discharge respiratory toxins and stuck energies to promote healing.
- Formulated by Jackson and a holistic veterinarian using a proprietary blend of flower essences.
- Works best when included as part of a complete holistic health and wellness program.
- Safe for use on all pets and with all other supplements and medications, including anesthesia.
- Easy to administer–add to food or water, mist into the air with a spray bottle, apply to a favorite toy or simply let the drops fall onto the fur or paws.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet Wellbeing Lung GOLD Bacon Flavored Liquid Respiratory Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz bottle$47.95Chewy Price$45.55Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Life GOLD Bacon Flavored Liquid Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 2-oz bottle$40.95Chewy Price$38.90Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Throat Gold Bacon Flavored Liquid Respiratory Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$75.89Chewy Price$76.95List Price$72.10Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Adrenal Harmony Gold Bacon Flavored Liquid Hormonal Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz bottle$46.95Chewy Price$44.60Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Throat Gold Bacon Flavored Liquid Respiratory Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz bottle$47.95Chewy Price$45.55Autoship Price
- Earth Animal Cough, Wheeze & Sneeze Liquid Respiratory Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz bottle$21.00Chewy Price$19.95Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Life GOLD Bacon Flavored Liquid Immune Supplement for Dogs, 4-oz bottle$64.95Chewy Price$61.70Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Immuno Liquid Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz$40.00Chewy Price$38.00Autoship Price
- NaturPet Lung Care Pet Supplement, 100-ml bottle$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- LICKS Pill-Free SKIN & ALLERGY Dog Supplement, 30 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- NOW Pets Pet Allergy Dog & Cat Supplement, 75 count$16.73Chewy Price$33.99List Price$15.89Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Pet Whole Body Glandular Support Male Dog Supplement, 4.0-oz jar$20.97Chewy Price$26.25List Price$19.92Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Natural Spring Water, infusions of Aloe Vera, Chia...||Calc Sulph 6C, Ferrum Phos 6C, Hepar Sulph Calc 12C...||Active: Euphorbium Officinarum 12X, Hepar Sulphur Calcareum 12C, Kali Bichromicum 30C...||Active: Althea 4X, Antimonium Sulphuratum Auratum 12X, Arsenicum Album 30C...||Active Ingredients: Althea 6X, Arsenicum Alb 30C, Inula 6X...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||All Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Respiratory Care||Respiratory Care||Respiratory Care, Allergy Relief||Respiratory Care, Allergy Relief||Respiratory Care, Immune Support|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
54 Customer Reviews
Did not help my poor Kitty
I really hoped this would help, my cat Annabelle has such bad allergies and I am on disabilityy so money is hard to come by. I have spent over a thousand dollars in vet bills trying to find help for her only to be told all tests are negative that she is healthy other than being sneezing, coughing and very congested all tests have come back normal. I keep trying different otc treatments but some work for a while and others like this one does absolutely nothing. I wish I could return this for refund but shipping would make that too costly.
This Product is Remarkable!
My Meesa (Female) was having a real bad flemmy cough for about a year. Scents from different things in the house or high playful activity would set her into a coughing spell. Eliminated everything I could that would affect her including changing to a natural litter..The Vet gave her a RX for allergies. The RX wasn't working. We were all upset about that. So I turned to Jackson Galaxy Breathe! This product is so simple to use for her! No forcing her to take a pill, no mess, no fuss! Meesa has been taking this from her paws (1-2 drops applied on each) twice a day and now for 5 days she has been a normal cat, no coughing spells, very little snoring and is very playful again! We are so happy this product WORKS! I recommend using this product! 5 STARS!
completely cured whatever was ailing my cat!!!!
TL; DR: my cat had frequent coughing fits, several per week, and once we started this, they completely stopped. He did not have a vet diagnosis before we started so don’t know the root cause. I was very skeptical this could help, but it’s been over a week since his last and they stopped the same time we started this. It really works—for whatever he had. Cobweb the cat mini life story for anyone who it might help (or enjoys reading chewy reviews like me?!?): I adopted a cat who is probably 8-10 years old, who had lived outside most all of his life before me. He was dumped outside my parents house and they took to feeding him; he and I bonded spending time on their porch, and when my old kitty passed in 2020, Cobweb came to live with me about a year later! About a week after Cobweb came home, he had his first coughing fit. If you Google videos of cat asthma/coughing fits, it was that—extended neck, non-productive, etc. They’d typically last less than one minute. We had never seen him do it while outdoors, but he was mostly roaming while outside, so I’m not sure if it is a reaction to living inside or not (although he loves being an indoor cat!!). He had these mostly at night or after waking up from a nap - only once after he’d been playing a bit. It seemed to me to do with pressure on airways or dryness or whatever might happen if your airways are swollen when you’re sleeping. I first switched away from horrible dusty Pretty Litter and now use grass seed litter (also AWESOME); it seemed to help for a few days, then the attacks continued. The coughing fits went on for three months, 2-5/week, when I finally ordered this product, as well as a couple other throat remedies, and made a vet appt. One of the products was to be administered orally and the smell was so strong it made ME gag. Also alcohol in it, which I know goes in a lot of tinctures but seems like it couldn’t help a sore throat? Cobweb put up with that once but it made both of us sick. The other was a giant pill that I’m not sure why I even thought I should attempt. So I didn’t. Tried this dropped onto his food the same day as the oral admin one. His last coughing fit was 11/23, we started this 11/25, and it’s now 12/5. Not a single cough. I now put ~8 drops in morning wet food, ~8 in evening wet food, and ~4 drops into some wet snack during day (I work from home). He doesn’t seem to notice the taste on anything I’ve tried it on. Perhaps obviously to any kitty parent who read this far, this product now means everything to me because it’s obvious it really helped my sweet boy. Side note: I told our new vet about all of this—I kept a written record of every attack, offered to show her videos (I have had mixed experiences with vets and find detailed records help). She asked about ingredients in the product. She didn’t comment on it after I told her—which I take to mean she’s skeptical. Her advice was “as long as it’s resolved now we should be able to do his vaccinations. If it flares up, we will do a chest X-ray, etc.” I may push for more of an exam in the future, flare up or not, but for now we’re all good.
Did not help my cat
This didn't help my cat at all! He has chronic nasal problems and I was really hoping this would help! I had high hopes since it's a Jackson Galaxy product.
Works for my cat
A senior cat I adopted nearly two years ago came with a long history of chronic runny nose and sneezing long strands of mucus, all over everything, walls, baseboards, furniture and me! My vet started regular medication twice daily and it helps to a degree. Listening to this sweet cat's noisy and uncomfortable breathing, I consulted a friend who recommended Jackson Galaxy products. These drops have been a game changer. I apply them 2-4 times a day, rubbing them into his fur while he's snoozing and onto whatever part of his body his nose is tucked into (sometimes a foot, leg, even tail). His breathing, runny nose, and mucus output is a good 80-90% better and I attribute this improvement and his comfort to these drops because this is the only change I made. Thank you Jackson Galaxy!
Was so hoping this would help my cat it’s so hard to gear the trouble she has to breath and at times eat. I gave her 4 drops in her water nothing then a few in her fur as directed still nothing.
No more steroids!
This product is phenomenal! My cat has asthma and we had to rely on long-term steroid shots to control it. But they only lasted so long, and wore off after 3-4 months, which means he was getting 3-4 steroid shots a year. We started using this product a year and a half ago and my cat hasn’t needed a steroid shot since! He still coughs occasionally, especially during allergy season, but he’ll have one little spell and that’s it. I’ve used another one of these products (Happy Tummy) without much success on a different cat, but this one really works for my asthma cat.
My multese poodle has asthma and this products works well, not perfect, but a big improvement. It does not make him sluggish or tired. I recommend it!!
Highley recommend this product
Tis brating medication works so well on my cat who has broncitis better then steriods
Does it help or not? That is the question...
I recently purchased this to help my cat who has asthma and allergies. He has been suffering more so lately, and I have been searching to find him some relief. I have been using this for about three weeks. The first week that I was using this on him, it really did not help. I started giving him CBD oil. The CBD oil has definitely improved his symptoms. Does this Easy-Breather Pet Solution help? I don't believe that it is helping him. It is also not hurting him. I have continued to rub this on him just in case it is helping a little bit. I am definitely not sold and will not purchase this again in the future.