Greenies Feline SmartBites Healthy Skin & Fur Chicken Flavor Cat Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted with an irresistible chicken flavor.
- Fish oil and ground flaxseed provide natural sources of omega-3 fatty acids to nourish her skin and help maintain a smooth, lustrous coat.
- Complete and balanced snack made with natural ingredients, plus vitamins, minerals and other nutrients.
- Each guilt-free reward contains less than 2 calories.
- Delicious, dual-textured treats feature a crunchy outer layer with a soft savory center for a taste and texture your cat won’t be able to resist.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Greenies Feline SmartBites Healthy Skin & Fur Salmon Flavor Cat Treats, 2.1-oz bag$2.34Chewy Price$2.79List Price$2.22Autoship Price
- Greenies Feline SmartBites Healthy Indoor Chicken Flavor Cat Treats, 2.1-oz bag$2.34Chewy Price$2.79List Price$2.22Autoship Price
- Prime Taste Treats Dental Tasty Tuna Flavor Cat Treats, 2.1-oz bag$4.14Chewy Price$3.93Autoship Price
- Emerald Pet Feline Dental Salmon Grain-Free Cat Treats, 3-oz bag, bundle of 2$7.98Chewy Price$7.58Autoship Price
- Emerald Pet Feline Dental Treats with Chicken Cat Treats, 3-oz bag, bundle of 4$15.96Chewy Price$15.16Autoship Price
- Pet Greens Self Grow Medley Pet Grass, 3-oz bag$4.19Chewy Price$5.99List Price$3.98Autoship Price
- Temptations Mixups Surfers' Delight Cat Treats, 3-oz bag$1.78Chewy Price$1.99List Price$1.69Autoship Price
- Temptations Blissful Catnip Flavor Cat Treats, 6.3-oz bag$3.59Chewy Price$3.79List Price$3.41Autoship Price
- Pounce Moist Chicken Flavor Cat Treats, 3-oz jar$3.28Chewy Price$3.12Autoship Price
- Purina Friskies Party Mix Original Crunch Cat Treats, 2.1-oz bag$1.89Chewy Price$1.80Autoship Price
- Temptations Mixups Catnip Fever Cat Treats, 3-oz bag$1.99Chewy Price$1.89Autoship Price
- Pet Greens Self Grow Garden Pet Grass, 3-oz bag$7.26Chewy Price$6.90Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Meal, Animal Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Brewers Rice...||Chicken Meal, Animal Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Brewers Rice...||Chicken Meal, Animal Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Brewers Rice...||Chicken, Corn Flour, Chicken Meal...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Corn, Animal Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols)...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||Sensitive Digestion||N/A||N/A|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Sensitive Digestion||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
556 Customer Reviews
Healthy, soft fur
We adopted a DLH black cat and rescued a short haired boy a couple years ago. With his short fur, it was very easy to see the difference in his fur after giving him his Skin and Fur treats every day. He went from coarse fur to shiny, soft fur. This works almost too well on our black, long-haired girl, as her fur almost takes on a greasy tone, so she does not get them as much. Great product where you can see the difference in their coat. MUCH healthier fur and skin....PLUS, they love them!
Our black cat used to be a starry night of dandruff on fur and then we started these treats. Within the first two weeks, we didn’t notice the change. About the third and fourth weeks, we found her less spotted and less itchy! The difference is night and day, literally!! She shines like our happy little fluffy sun!
GREEdy for GREEnies
He won't even eat any other snacks since I found him the "Healthy Skin & Fur", " Hair ball", and "Tooth brush"! So I hope my husband understands now that he's wasting our money trying to get him interested in other CHEAPER snacks, just because they come in his favorite flavor "Chicken"!!! Nooooooo now I'm getting bit by tiger if I don't stop what I'm doing EVERYDAY BY 3 PM to give him his afternoon treats!!! So I have a LOVE/HATE relationship with GREENIES, AND TIGER! I LOVE that he loves them, But I HATE that he bites me to get some! I LOVE my cat, but I HATE that he thinks he's got to bite me to get his greenies because if he keeps biting me I'm going to be forced to get rid of him!!! GREENIES IDK WHAT YALL PUTTING IN THEM SNACKS, BUT I'M TEMPTED TO TRY THEM MYSELF, BECAUSE I'VE GOT THE PICKIEST CAT IVE EVER HAD IN 43 YEARS!!! I REFUSE TO GIVE HIM HIS TREATS AFTER HE BITES ME, SO NOW HE'S DADDY'S BESTFRIEND!!! IDC
Simba LOVES these!
My 11 year old cat has been losing his hair. Vet feels its a food allergy. Simba ate Friskies all his life; they might've changed their food formula(?). So I bought the Greenies for Fur Health. Simba loves it! I hope his hair starts to grow back soon. Either way, he's still really cute!
Addictive but Not Healthy
With a name that implies vegetables, this product is not necessarily healthy for cats. It contains wheat. However, my cat feels entitled to receive these and will scream when the package is visible. Also, the serving size is insane. Supposedly, a cat can have 18 of these pellets a day or substitute them for dry food. I would not recommend that.
My cat loves these!
When I opened this package, my cat got so excited! He just loves these so much he cannot wait for treat time. He follows me around and knows just when I go towards the treats. I truly recommend them.
Cats' Fur Now Soft as Silk
Wow. This stuff really works. Both my cats are very healthy -- one is five, the other seven. But one cat's fur always seemed a bit rough , and the other (with the thicker coat) had noticeable dandruff. After less than a week of them eating these treats -- quite eagerly, I might add -- they now both have very soft, smooth coats. The dandruff on the orange tabby is diminished to almost nothing and I suspect once this cold dry winter is gone, it will be too. Highly recommended -- they love the Salmon flavor too!
My cats love them!
I have 4 cats and three of them want them as food not treats. The fourth won’t even try them, but she’s the same with all treats and some foods. The other 3 beg for them. I can’t walk into the kitchen without Tootsie racing me.
almost 5 stars
Kitty was starting to scratch more so I purchased the Greenies for her skin and fur. She's hesitant on eating them but she does eventually. They seem to be helping as she doesn't scratch very much now.
Cats love and beg for this and I’m happy to give them to them. My only disappointment is the bag isn’t half full