Greenies Feline SmartBites Healthy Indoor Tuna Flavor Cat Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Meal, Animal Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Brewers Rice...||Chicken Meal, Animal Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Brewers Rice...||Chicken Meal, Animal Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Brewers Rice...||Chicken Meal, Animal Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Brewers Rice...||Chicken Meal, Ground Wheat, Brewers Rice...|
|Food Flavor||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Catnip, Herbs & Spices|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion||Sensitive Digestion||N/A||N/A||Natural, N/A|
|Health Feature||Sensitive Digestion||Sensitive Digestion||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Dental & Breath Care|
About This Item
- Greenies’ Fiberblend formula works to aid in healthy digestion, while high quality protein supports strong muscles.
- Made with natural ingredients plus vitamins, minerals and other nutrients for a nutritionally complete and balanced snack.
- With less than two calories per treat, your cat will love each and every bite, and you’ll feel great rewarding them.
- Crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside—your cat will devour these cat snacks and their delectable dual-texture!
- The purr-fect size for your cat’s treat-dispensing toy (sold separately).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Greenies Feline SMARTBITES Skin & Fur Health Chicken Flavor Cat Treats, 16-oz tub$18.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Greenies Feline SMARTBITES Skin & Fur Health Salmon Flavor Cat Treats, 16-oz tub$18.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Greenies Feline Tempting Tuna Flavor Adult Dental Cat Treats, 4.6-oz bag, bundle of 2$8.40Chewy Price$8.58List Price$7.98Autoship Price
- Greenies Feline Catnip Flavor Adult Dental Cat Treats, 2.1-oz bag, bundle of 2$4.68Chewy Price$4.45Autoship Price
- Greenies Feline Savory Salmon Flavor Adult Dental Cat Treats, 2.1-oz bag, bundle of 4$9.36Chewy Price$8.89Autoship Price
- Greenies Feline Oven Roasted Chicken Flavor Adult Dental Cat Treats, 2.1-oz bag, bundle of 4$9.36Chewy Price$8.89Autoship Price
- Greenies Feline Succulent Shrimp Flavor Adult Dental Cat Treats, 4.6-oz pouch$4.49Chewy Price$4.99List Price$4.27Autoship Price
- Inaba Churu Chicken Puree Variety Pack Grain-Free Lickable Cat Treat, 50 count$34.29Chewy Price$49.99List Price$32.58Autoship Price
- Inaba Churu Tuna Puree Variety Pack Grain-Free Lickable Cat Treat, 50 count canister$37.69Chewy Price$49.99List Price$35.81Autoship Price
- DentaLife Tasty Chicken Flavor Dental Cat Treats, 19-oz bag$13.99Chewy Price$15.19List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Inaba Churu Tuna & Chicken Puree Variety Pack Grain-Free Lickable Cat Treat, 50 count$36.79Chewy Price$49.99List Price$34.95Autoship Price
- Inaba Churu Grain-Free Chicken with Cheese Puree Lickable Cat Treat, 0.5-oz tube, pack of 4$3.99Chewy Price$4.49List Price$3.79Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
951 Customer Reviews
Our cat is addict!
Our cat is addicted ! She doesn’t want anything else for treats! You can purchase them in different packaging which is great for those who have good appetite!
Peppy, Poppy and myself have thanked Chewy for our order and Chewy responded to us. Every one is happy! Always Chewy!! The way to go!!
My Cats Habit . . .
These are my cat's absolute favorite treat!! Not only will he nag me for them, but because they are designed for 'fur ball' issues he drinks more fluids and has much better gut health, which we all know in the cat world makes for good litter box outcomes! I highly recommend these for ANY cat owner! (haven't seen a furball in forever)!!
Wow they love em.. but not sure they help with hairballs
Hey, my two furry champs love these. They will come out of wherever they are if they hear these! It is the only way I can find my cats in a pinch for a headcount. I am not sure what they do for hairballs.. and frankly at this point it doesn't matter because they love them and it is the only quick fast way to get a headcount that these are now as important as the cat liter and cat food. I got these becuase one of my cats has pooping problems. Hard rock hard pellet poop only every other or third day. I tried EVERYTHING. The best perfect poop comes out of her body with Xanax so she apparently is super stressed all the time.. But this little bear (cat) doesn't like to the lack of zest from xanax so she refuses to eat and knows when it is and isn't in her food). So after trying loads of other items.. I was into human magensiums options.. and my mom and I went through her medicine cabinet and did a sort of refuse search of the type of human laxative and is it safe for cats. I had to have one without a flavor. Cherry and bubblegum are not really going to be a cat pleaser. She had a powder miralax that had absolutely NO flavor. So tried it. Gave her a pinch.. and voila. It came out - still like pellets, but at least it is moving each day now. The pinch wasn't enough so she is at 2 pinches. Still comes out rock hard, but at least it isn't mustard colored and dry.. it it dark brown pellet poop and once day. She is SO HAPPY. She doesn't mind the food (small amount of wetfood only so she eats the whole thing) mixed with 2 pinches of miralax.. eats with joy, clean plate award each time. This is thee ONLY thing that has ever worked.. I share because I tried everythign and the vets are peddling expensive stuff that is messy, and causes a human cat battle of wills and is just plain exhausting. Headsup... I only do it daily becuase this situation with her is nuts. I am hyper vigilant and study the poop each morning to make sure she needs it or what is happening. It is only a fraction of what she probably needs.. just enough to get the poop out so she doesn't have the dry pellets stuck halfway in and halfway out hissing in pain. Maybe this tip will be helpful to others? If it is vote "helpful". Like to know my time invested for a review is helpful.
He goes wild.
I have a more senior cat who is generally picky when it comes to food. I bought these treats because I like the Greenies company in general and wanted to try a different flavor for my boy. Well I haven’t seen him get so excited over treats as he did with these. I had to hide them so he couldn’t find them on his own. They are also very small; much more than Temptations. This is good for him as he only has six teeth left!
My cat loves these treats, and they really do help with hairballs. My cat used to always throw up hairballs, now because of these treats they are more controlled, she still has them but not as frequent. I will continue buying these since they help our baby so much.
Treats for London
My grandkitty loves these treats! He lives in London and when I visit he always asks that I bring these tasty treats for him! My grandkitty loves these treats and the other flavors offered!
She loves them
Tootsie loves them so much that every time I head for the kitchen, she races me.
He LOVES them!
I have been giving my cat, Gordon greenies for a long time and he likes them. I didn't realize I was ordering something different with the smart bites and noticed that he was extremely excited about these easier to eat versions of greenies! I will definitely order them again.
My cats are crazy for these as bd their skin and fur are luxurious! The only problem is portion control and that is my problem. They are addicted and I have to limit their amount as they are high in calories for just a few.