Greenies Pill Pockets Feline Natural Salmon Flavor Soft Adult Cat Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Pocket provides a hassle-free solution for giving your cat her medicine.
- Hides most capsules and tablets in a moldable pill pocket.
- Easy to use—simply place your cat’s medicine inside the pill pocket, pinch the pocket closed until the pill is hidden and give the treat to your cat.
- Made with natural ingredients plus minerals and trace nutrients and contains no artificial flavors, preservatives or fillers.
- Masks the taste of medicine with a delicious salmon flavor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Greenies Pill Pockets Feline Catnip Flavor Natural Soft Adult Cat Treats, 1.6-oz pouch$5.98Chewy Price$6.49List Price$5.68Autoship Price
- Greenies Pill Pockets Feline Tuna & Cheese Flavor Natural Soft Adult Cat Treats, 45 count$5.98Chewy Price$6.49List Price$5.68Autoship Price
- DealGreenies Pill Pockets Feline Chicken Flavor Natural Soft Adult Cat Treats, 45 count$4.18Chewy Price$6.49List Price$3.97Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Meaty Morsels Chicken with Salmon Recipe Soft Cat Treats, 1.4-oz pouch, pack of 4$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Meaty Morsels Chicken with Pumpkin Recipe Soft Cat Treats, 1.4-oz pouch, pack of 4$9.98Chewy Price$9.99List Price$9.48Autoship Price
- Greenies Feline SmartBites Healthy Indoor Natural Chicken Flavor Soft & Crunchy Adult Cat Treats, 4.6-oz bag$4.88Chewy Price$4.99List Price$4.64Autoship Price
- DealTomlyn Pill-Masker Bacon Flavored Paste for Cats, 4-oz canister$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- DealGreenies Feline SmartBites Healthy Indoor Natural Tuna Flavor Soft & Crunchy Adult Cat Treats, 4.6-oz bag$3.48Chewy Price$5.49List Price$3.31Autoship Price
- Greenies Feline SmartBites Healthy Skin & Fur Natural Chicken Flavor Soft & Crunchy Adult Cat Treats, 4.6-oz bag$4.98Chewy Price$5.49List Price$4.73Autoship Price
- Greenies Feline Catnip Flavor Adult Dental Cat Treats, 9.75-oz tub$8.68Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.25Autoship Price
- Greenies Feline Tempting Tuna Flavor Adult Dental Cat Treats, 4.6-oz bag$4.49Chewy Price$5.49List Price$4.27Autoship Price
- Greenies Feline Oven Roasted Chicken Flavor Adult Dental Cat Treats, 9.75-oz tub$9.48Chewy Price$9.99List Price$9.01Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Glycerin, Wheat Flour...||Chicken, Glycerin, Wheat Flour...||Chicken, Glycerin, Wheat Flour...||Chicken, Glycerin, Wheat Flour...||Chicken, Oat Flour, Brown Rice Flour...|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Catnip||Poultry, Chicken|
|Special Diet||Natural, Pea-Free, Rawhide-Free, Indoor||Pea-Free, Natural, Rawhide-Free, Indoor||Pea-Free, Indoor, Rawhide-Free, Natural||Pea-Free, Rawhide-Free, Indoor, Natural||Limited Ingredient Diet, Natural|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
973 Customer Reviews
If only he would eat the pills, too.
These are a great idea and they probably work for most pet owners. Unfortunately, my little monster ate around the pill and spit the pill out. He also stopped eating his glucosamine/chondroitin treats, which are a similar texture. So, in addition to not helping with the pills, we have another problem.
Greenie Pill Pockets
Great for giving my cats medicine. Lucky for me they love the taste of the greenie pill pockets and gey their meds. Otherwise it'd be like trying to stick your hand into a running garbage dispsial and not get hurt. LOL
Salmon Flavor Pill Pockets
These don't work as well for medication in capsules. I had to use two of them to cover it and the cat still managed to chomp down on it. It was the first time I'd tried Pill Pockets so maybe we'll have better luck next time.
didn't fool my cat
My cat likes it well enough, but I guess it's the sticky texture, he would chew and chew and chew, eventually eating up the pocket and spit out the pill.
greasier than expected
Our cat would not eat these, thought he'd think it was a treat as we can't give him fish anymore. These are greasy and he had no interest in them so failed to be able to trick him into his meds. going to take bag to local kitty shelter to see if its something they can us
Great idea, but no fooling my cat
I have an elderly cat that is sick & I have to give her a pill twice a day so when I saw these I thought I would try since she loves greenies. She started eating it right away, but then spit it all out & ran away & hid. I've tried a couple other times, but she won't even try to eat one again. So yeah, great idea, but if pill tastes bad I'm not sure these will work if cat chews their food, but I think it's worth trying these since giving cats pills can be very difficult & might work for you.
Fantastic for your feline
I love these. My female cat has to take thyroid meds twice a day. I was using a mortar and pestle to grind up the pills, since she would spit the thing out half the time. Now I just a pill in one of these, and she gobbles it up. She will even pick it up and carry it away from our other 2 cats, thinking she has something extra special.
Cat loves these
My cat hated taking pills of any kind. Even his flavored vitamins. But with these pill pockets, he gobbles them down.
major failure even as a treat
Tried to give it as a treat without the pill to see if my cat would eat it and my cat refused it. Cant imagine how if would even work with a pill. Wasted five dollars.
Good idea, not great results
The pills fit in the pockets well and it's easy to close them, but I don't think my cat enjoyed the texture. He stuck his tongue out a lot while chewing and he spit it back out repeatedly, so it took three times as long for him to finally swallow it. I normally use the meat stick treats and make a pill sandwich with them, and he eats them quickly with no problem. I'll stick with that technique instead.