Greenies Pill Pockets Feline Catnip Flavor Natural Soft Adult Cat Treats, 1.6-oz pouch
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Simply put the pill or capsule inside the pocket, pinch the pocket closed and feed it to your kitty!
- Features a delicious catnip flavor, which helps to mask the taste of the medicine.
- Recommended by veterinarians.
- Crafted with natural ingredient.
- Contains minerals and trace nutrients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Greenies Pill Pockets Feline Tuna & Cheese Flavor Natural Soft Adult Cat Treats, 45 count$5.98Chewy Price$6.49List Price$5.68Autoship Price
- Greenies Pill Pockets Feline Natural Salmon Flavor Soft Adult Cat Treats, 85 count$9.98Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.48Autoship Price
- Greenies Pill Pockets Feline Chicken Flavor Natural Soft Adult Cat Treats, 85 count$9.98Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.48Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Meaty Morsels Chicken with Salmon Recipe Soft Cat Treats, 1.4-oz pouch, pack of 4$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Meaty Morsels Chicken with Pumpkin Recipe Soft Cat Treats, 1.4-oz pouch, pack of 4$9.98Chewy Price$9.99List Price$9.48Autoship Price
- DealTomlyn Pill-Masker Bacon Flavored Paste for Cats, 4-oz canister$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- DealGet Naked Urinary Health Grain-Free Crunchy Cat Treats, 2.5-oz bag$4.99Chewy Price$6.25List Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Greenies Feline SmartBites Healthy Indoor Natural Tuna Flavor Soft & Crunchy Adult Cat Treats, 4.6-oz bag$4.98Chewy Price$5.49List Price$4.73Autoship Price
- Greenies Feline SmartBites Healthy Indoor Natural Chicken Flavor Soft & Crunchy Adult Cat Treats, 16-oz tub$18.98Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.03Autoship Price
- Greenies Feline SmartBites Healthy Skin & Fur Natural Salmon Flavor Soft & Crunchy Adult Cat Treats, 4.6-oz bag$4.98Chewy Price$5.49List Price$4.73Autoship Price
- Greenies Feline Tempting Tuna Flavor Adult Dental Cat Treats, 4.6-oz bag$4.98Chewy Price$5.49List Price$4.73Autoship Price
- Greenies Feline Catnip Flavor Adult Dental Cat Treats, 4.6-oz bag$4.98Chewy Price$5.49List Price$4.73Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Glycerin, Wheat Flour...||Chicken, Glycerin, Wheat Flour...||Chicken, Glycerin, Wheat Flour...||Chicken, Glycerin, Wheat Flour...||Chicken, Oat Flour, Brown Rice Flour...|
|Food Flavor||Catnip||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Poultry, Chicken|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, Rawhide-Free, Indoor, Natural||Natural, Pea-Free, Rawhide-Free, Indoor||Pea-Free, Natural, Rawhide-Free, Indoor||Pea-Free, Indoor, Rawhide-Free, Natural||Limited Ingredient Diet, Natural|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
25 Customer Reviews
Greenies Saved Us!!!
My cat had been having pancreatitis like symptoms. He was prescribed pills and other medications. I tried everything to give him the pills, watched videos, used a piller, even had my ex husband do it (he seemed to have slightly better luck.) More often than not, however, the experience left him mad, me frustrated, and no pill inside the cat. A few times, I even got in the back of his mouth, he looked like he swallowed and he spit it out minutes later. It was awful. Finally decided I just couldn’t do it. Then my chewy order arrived. The catnip flavored greenies had such great reviews, that although skeptical (and I got another flavor just to be safe) I went ahead and got them. The box arrived, I immediately put the pill in it, and gave it my cat. He gobbled the treat whole and begged for another. Done. Next day, same thing. Cat is now recovering and I could not be more grateful to Greenies, Chewy, and everyone who reviewed this.!
Thought my kitties would not be able to resist this flavor. What a disappointment it was when I tried them for the first time and neither of them would touch these.
Exceptional as always
for my foster these help out so much for his pills. He likes them, and they work great for hiding the pill. They also have a long shelf life, which is a nice benefit
Our cats love these, think they're treats!
We'd had success with the salmon flavor, but thought our cats might take to the catnip variety better, and they did! They gobble them up like treats, with no clue there are pills hidden inside. They'd eat them all in one sitting if we let them! Of course our diva Tortie has to be the reluctant one, and we had to really work to get her to take hers, but that's her picky nature, not the pill pockets. Our other two cats think she's crazy. This will be our go to choice from now on. Highly recommend!
Melted but very tasty
My cats adore the taste of these, but half the "treats" were melted into little blobs. I reshaped them and was able to use them to disguise their pills but was dissappointed in those. The salmon flavored ones arrived in great shape and the cats adore those too!
Catnip is the way to his heart as usual!
I'd been giving him salmon pill pockets and he'd stopped taking his meds. Had actually bit into the capsule and ran from his food & treats. He's usually really motivated by any food. So glad that Chewy had several other flavors of pill pockets for cats. Between the Catnip and the Tuna & Cheese I've been able to trick my cat into taking his capsule of Gabapentin which is really bitter if he bites into it. Luckily he swallows these flavors whole. He actually comes to the cabinet when it's time for his meds. Yay for Tuna & Cheese and Catnip pill pockets! And thanks Chewy for having a great variety.
Best way to Pill a Cat
Snackies are the best way to get your cat to go along with her medication regimen. One of my cats now only gets 1 pill every other day as opposed to her sister's 1 pill day and night. She is jealous and shows up trying to get more meds because it's soooo tasty!!
Thankful for pill pockets!
My cat was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism and has been very difficult to medicate. He hates liquid meds, really hates transdermal meds and forget trying to force a pill down his throat twice a day. I ordered all flavors of pill pockets and he likes them all, especially the catnip flavor. I found that he does better when I cut his pill in to quarters and give him multiple pill pockets. He has happily taken his pills twice a day since I started using these.
All of my cats like this flavor, makes giving thyroid meds a breeze!
not the most favorite but 2nd place
Pill pockets are the best invention ever for anybody who has ever tried to pill a cat. Sammy takes his pills with these and it has made all of our lives easier. We have tried all the flavors and the cheese one is his number 1, but this one is a close second. Glad we found this new flavor.