Greenies Pill Pockets Canine Chicken Flavor Dog Treats, Capsule Size
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Available in multiple package sizes and you can choose between tablet pockets or capsule pockets.
- Tasty pockets are more efficient than trying to disguise your dog’s medicine in messy food like peanut butter or cheese.
- The lip-smacking chicken flavor helps mask any unpleasant taste or smell from the pill, while the texture offers a mess-free and stress-free experience.
- Easy to use—place the pill in the pocket, pinch it shut and feed it to your furry friend.
- Vet-recommended treat hack to help your dog take her medicine.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Greenies Pill Pockets Canine Chicken Flavor Dog Treats, Tablet Size, 60 count$15.96Chewy Price$15.16Autoship Price
- Greenies Pill Pockets Cheese Flavor Dog Treats, Capsule Size, 30 count$7.98Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.58Autoship Price
- Greenies Pill Pockets Cheese Flavor Dog Treats, Tablet Size, 30 count$7.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Greenies Pill Pockets Canine Hickory Smoke Flavor Dog Treats, Capsule Size, 60 count$14.80Chewy Price$18.99List Price$14.06Autoship Price
- Greenies Pill Pockets Canine Real Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Treats, Capsule Size, 180 count$57.87Chewy Price$59.94List Price$54.98Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Gulpz Pill Hiding Probiotic Pockets Hickory Chicken Flavor Dog Treats, 30 count$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Milk-Bone Pill Pouches Hickory Smoked Bacon Flavor Dog Treats, 6-oz bag, bundle of 2$10.72Chewy Price$10.18Autoship Price
- Pet MD Wrap-A-Pill Cheese & Bacon Flavor Pill Paste, 4.2-oz jar$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Milk-Bone Pill Pouches with Real Chicken Dog Treats, 6-oz bag, bundle of 2$8.98Chewy Price$8.53Autoship Price
- Zoe Pill Pop Grilled Beef with Ginger Dog Treats, 3.5-oz bag, bundle of 2$13.94Chewy Price$13.24Autoship Price
- Stashios Wrap-Ups Cheese Flavor Grain-Free Dog & Cat Treats, 2.1-oz bag$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Greenies Petite Dental Dog Treats, 45 count$25.99Chewy Price$30.99List Price$24.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Glycerin, Wheat Flour...||Chicken, Glycerin, Wheat Flour...||Chicken, Glycerin, Wheat Flour...||Chicken, Glycerin, Soy Flour...||Chicken, Glycerin, Soy Flour...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Hickory, Herbs & Spices||Peanut Butter||Chicken, Poultry||Bacon, Meat|
Questions & Answers
27 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2316 Customer Reviews
These are amazing! I have a very stubborn hound lab mix pup who is almost 9 months old. She would fight me on taking her meds, i tried everything. Hiding her meds in cheese, peanut butter, meat. Nothing. But with these greenie pill pockets, she doesn't hesitate. I highly recommend! They are so easy to use and she loves them.
My dogs love them!
My dogs love these and they make pill time much easier. I recommend buying capsule size for all pills because the cost per pill pocket is the same whether you buy the pill or capsule size. The capsule sized knee are much larger and since they’re soft, you can split the capsule sized pill pockets into pieces which equal about 3 of the smaller pill size. So it’s much more economical to just buy the larger capsule sized ones.
My dog hates pills! He’s so suspicious and hesitant whenever I give him peanut butter in general, because he knows something else is in it, which there typically is. It’s become a fight with peanut butter though. Anyways, My dog KNOWS there are pills in these things and will still get so excited when I give them these treats!! Idk what’s in these things but my dogs love them! Never not having these around!!
The ONLY way to provide medicatoins!
Our oldest Dane suffers from 4 heart conditions and needs medications 3X daily. He got tired of peanut butter, cheese got expensive and once we started on Geenies Pill Pockets, he stands at the kitchen DROOLING for his "treat." Thank goodness for these!!!
great for giving medications!
These are wonderful! Even pets who are hesitant to take pills love these. the only drawback is that if you are giving a large tablet, like Trifexis for heartworm and fleas, it doesn't quite fit, but other things, like apoquel are great. My dogs love it and they make daily med administration a snap!
This is an excellent product. My lab will eat ANYTHING except one medicine she has to take daily. We have tried cheese, peanut butter, you name it. Found these and really didn’t think they would work either! Pop in the pill, close it up and she’s tail wagging excited that she gets her “treat” for the day!
Greenies are great!
Our dog Bella was having some health problems, and had to take several pills, twice a day. We really did not want to resort to forcing her to swallow pills, especially when she had so many to take, twice a day. We tried greenies, and pill time became treat time. The greenies pill pockets are perfect. She likes them as a treat, and the "pocket" is perfect to hide pills or capsules. They made her health problems much easier to manage.
Love this!!! My dog is so smart when it comes to pills and she refuses to take any form of it. We normally have to crushed it into powder and then serve it in wet food. But this pill pocket is a lifesaver. Hides the pill well and makes medicine time so much more easier. Never have to deal with wasted medicine or her chewing around food and spitting the pill back out ever again! Definitely recommend this!
Expired pill pockets
I ordered this box of 6 bags of pill pockets which were all at their expiration date by the time of delivery. The pockets are dried up and it is difficult to mold them around a pill or capsule. Completely unacceptable. I expect more from Chewy. At least send products that are not expired.
Pill Pocket Packaged incorrectly !
In our recent order the large bag of Chicken Pill Pockets was delivered along with 2 cases of canned dog food. The entire bag's contents are as Flat as a pancake! Not a good idea to place in-between the cases of dog food! How do I get a refund and another bag sent? Many thanks for your help! Charlotte Bowling