Halo Holistic Vegan Complete Digestive Health Plant-Based Recipe with Kelp Adult Formula Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Halo Holistic Ocean of Vegan Dog Food is 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult dogs made with no animal ingredients
- This Vegan dog food is cooked in the USA with high quality ingredients for healthy plant-based nutrition and digestive support.
- A tasty, adult dry dog kibble made with omega fatty -acids to support radiant skin and coat.
- Halo Holistic Vegan dry dog food is made with non-GMO vegetables, no unnecessary ingredients like corn, wheat or soy, and absolutely no artificial flavors, preservatives or colors.
- Made with Sea Kelp, rich in healthy nutrients and antioxidants essential for all body functions to support your dog’s overall health
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Walk About Canine Exotics Vegan Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$71.69Chewy Price$68.11Autoship Price
- Halo Holistic Vegan Dog Food Complete Digestive Health Plant-Based Recipe with Superfoods Adult Formula Dry Dog Food, 10-lb bag$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Vegetarian Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$24.98Chewy Price$23.73Autoship Price
- V-Dog Kind Kibble Mini Bites Vegan Adult Dry Dog Food, 4.5-lb bag$35.99Chewy Price
- Gather Endless Valley Vegan Dry Dog Food, 16-lb bag$85.00Chewy Price$97.99List Price
- Wild Earth Healthy High-Protein Formula Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$39.00Chewy Price$37.05Autoship Price
- Freely Vegetarian Recipe Limited Ingredient Whole Grain Dry Dog Food, 10-lb bag$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Freely Vegetarian Recipe Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz can, 6 count$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
- SquarePet Square Egg Meat Free Formula Dry Dog Food, 4.4-lb bag$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Halo Holistic Garden of Vegan Recipe Adult Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$49.99Chewy Price$57.99List Price$47.49Autoship Price
- SquarePet VFS Low Phosphorus Formula Dry Dog Food, 4.4-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- DealForza10 Nutraceutic Active Kidney Renal Support Diet Dry Dog Food, 8.8-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$51.99List Price$47.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Oats, Peas, Chickpeas...||Oats, Peas, Chickpeas...||Brown Rice, Oat Groats, Pearled Barley...||Pea, Sweet Potato, Pea Protein...||Dried Yeast, Chickpeas, Oats...|
|Special Diet||Vegan, Vegetarian, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Vegan, Chicken-Free, With Grain, High-Protein||Vegetarian, Vegan, With Grain||Vegan, Vegetarian, Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Sensitive Digestion||Vegan, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals||N/A, Vitamins & Minerals||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals...||—||Digestive Health|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Sweet Potato, Fruits & Vegetables||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
Finally found the perfect food for my dog.
Amazing!! My dog has very sensitive skin allergy related, where he was licking his legs to almost raw sometimes he bled, he also had a urinating issue where he won’t go and he gets cyst or little bumps which he only gets when he eats meat, and vdog food was good for him but he was still licking, then I tried whole earth that he wasn’t a fan of and he was still licking a lot. Also I have tried him on meat food too like cd urine because he has a urinating issue so the vet prescribed him that food and he was still licking and also it didn’t help alot with his urine issue and was getting larger bumbs on his skin, but I tried my best to figure this out and I tried halo the garden one and halo the ocean one, and the ocean one has been the best food for him it’s been about 3 months and he does not lick if he does it’s the amount of a normal dog licking. Highly recommend and i just added a half of zesty cranberry treat to his food and it fixed his urinating problem. Being vegan myself I know how food has effects on the body and there seems to always be a solution holistically and cutting out meat and dairy for sure has been the biggest game changer of my life, for both me and my dog.
Rocco’s Best Food
When I was ready to adopt my puppy, I knew I wanted him to eat healthy vegan food, I tried a couple until I found Halo! Rocco absolutely loves his Halo food and treats! He never misses a meal anymore and I have noticed a great improvement in his personality and energy. Thank you Halo and Chewy!
day one is promising
We tried this tonight and my picky eater seemed super excited about it, even the cat wanted in. I like the size of the pieces because they’re not too big so still very doable for chihuahuas. We will see if it helps my sensitive stomach one, but I am hopeful.
Halo Vegan Dog Food
My boy has a ton of food allergies. He loves this food and I feel good about giving him such quality food. Thank you Halo!!!
Best dog food for protein sensitivities
My 11 yr old German Pinscher has chronic allergic reactions to almost all novel protein prescription dog foods since he was a year old. He's always cycled through about 4 or 5 Royal Canin novel protein foods that he's tolerated. But, because of the supply chain issues, it's been difficult to find...anywhere. I had to find a vegan option, easily sourced. I highly recommend Halo. I had to be patient, transition foods slowly and wait for his skin to heal from the last reaction to a "trial" food. I think it took about 3 or 4 weeks to see that this food was really helping him! His skin had healed, hair grew back and no chewing on his feet or belly! And no prescription needed. So far, so good. It's been 3 months!
love this brand
My dog loves this brand of vegan dog food and chewy is the best place to get it as it comes in different sizes I can’t get in store
so far good!
So far my two seniors love this ! they aren't full vegan dogs yet. I still do a little omega oil on their food or eggs if my neighbor drops them off but both dogs love this kibble more than the fancy fish food they were eating. pretty stoked.
Success! Finally found a meatless food our Shepherd loves!
I've tried every other meatless option / brand for our Shepherd and she wouldn't eat any of them, including the regular Halo Garden of Vegan. Based on good reviews for the Ocean of Vegan variety and with fingers crossed, I purchased the small bag to try. She LOVES it! Cleans her bowl even without needing toppers. We're now working our way through our first 10-lb bag, and she's still loving it. We've noticed a decrease in her allergy symptoms, a lot less scratching and chewing, so I do believe we've finally found a keeper! Highly recommend for those with allergy prone dogs (and even picky dogs), and those wanting to get their dogs off a meat based diet. Will definitely continue to purchase.
I've been using this dry vegan kibble for a number of years now and my dogs love it. It has healthy ingredients and is digested easily.
Rabbit dominates doggy for this food
Both my dog and bunny LOVE this food. I don't let the bunny have too much but she comes running as soon as she hears it being poured and muscles her way in!