Happy Hen Treats Excelsior Nest Box Bedding Chicken Nesting Pads
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from sustainably harvested Great Lakes Aspen.
- Helps keep nesting boxes clean.
- Soft material decreases egg breakage.
- Sized to fit most nest boxes.
- Comes with 15 pads per package.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Homestead Essentials 2 Compartment Chicken Nesting Box, 2 count$155.18Chewy Price$159.98List Price
- DealK&H Pet Products Snuggle-Up Bird Warmer, Medium/Large$45.46Chewy Price$78.99List Price
- DealMy Favorite Chicken Excelsior Chicken Nest Pads$34.99Chewy Price
- DealSunGrow Bird Nesting Coconut Fiber, Bedding Material for Parakeet & Finch Nest Box$5.97Chewy Price$8.20List Price$5.67Autoship Price
- DealPrecision Pet Products Chicken Nesting Pads, 10 count$24.99Chewy Price$41.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- DealMy Favorite Chicken Rubber Nest Eggs, 2 count, Brown$6.85Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- DealPampered Chicken Mama MiteBGone Poultry Coop & Dust Bath Herbs, 8-lb bag$152.41Chewy Price$154.99List Price$144.79Autoship Price
- DealHen Couture Chickens & Hearts Hen Saddle$12.99Chewy Price
- DealBrinsea Mini II Advance Automatic Egg Incubator Small Egg Insert$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealBrinsea Ovaview High Intensity Bird Egg Candler$54.99Chewy Price
- Kaytee Nature's Nest Bamboo Canary Nest, 2 count$5.78Chewy Price$6.08List Price$5.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Chicken||Lovebird, Parrot, Parakeet...||Chicken||Chicken, Duck||Chicken, Duck|
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||Glass||Cardboard / Paper||—||—|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||—||Spearmint 24.94%, Rosemary 56.25%, Garlic 12.5%...||Spearmint 25%, Lemongrass 17%, Cinnamon 10%|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
Good for brooders
These are great for raising chicks. Perfect for the first week or two in the brooder. They are not large enough or thick enough for nest liners.
They fell apart so easy, my chickens hated them. Way too thin. I was so excited to them
Happy Hens Happy Life!
I learned of these through a famous chick blogger - Chicken Chick and they are incredible! I use them in the nesting boxes and then fluff stuff on top and they keep the bottoms clean and nice!
Disappointingly Thin Pads
I bought these knowing happy hens has decent quality treats and expected the same- they are very thin, hard to fluff up. I ended up doubling them up for my hens to have a decent nest pad. I'll stick to my prior brand, precision
Too thin, chickens won't use
Seemed like a great deal as this is the type of pads I use in my nesting boxes however these are less than half the thickness. My chickens won't use these even if doubled or already fluffed.
Good disposable nesting pad
Works well inside our nesting boxes. Pads are thin and disposable, they have a paper and twine backing that looks biodegradable.
Paper thin and not actual pads
I bought these because I wanted something more convenient than having to shape loose excelsior with every coop flip but they are literally a piece of paper with another paper-thin layer of excelsior on top. For the price and quality of the pads, I could’ve just ordered another 30 pounds of excelsior.
useless for my chickens
Way too thin. My chickens used to better, just clawed through the paper, What a mess
backyard chicken keeper
Have to double these up for my girls, not great but convenient.
Nesting pads are so thin & it tells you to fluff them up. Not enough bedding to even fluff up!! Basically a paper towel. Unsatisfied