Happy Hen Treats Grub Frenzy Black Soldier Fly Larvae Chicken TreatsBy Happy Hen Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Dried black soldier fly larvae are 100% natural with no additives.
- Rich in hen-healthy protein to keep your chickens strong.
- Easy to feed by hand or by spreading out for chickens to find.
- Ideal for training, taming or luring chickens into the coop.
- Requires no refrigeration or special storage.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Dried Black Soldier Fly Larvae||Black Soldier Fly Larvae, Dried||Dried Black Soldier Fly Larvae.||Dried Black Soldier Fly Larvae, Mealworms, Darkling Beetle...||Wheat Flour, Dried Mealworms, Corn Flour...|
|Bird Type||Chicken||Chicken, Duck||Chicken||Chicken||Chicken|
|Food Form||Treats||Fly Larvae||Treats, Supplement||Treats, Mix||Treats, Mix|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Its not alive.....
....but my little chickens think its the next best thing in winter when there are no live insects to hunt for them. When I handed them a handful of these dehydrated bugs, they looked at me like I was teasing them for a few seconds. Then the rooster picked up one larva and one hen jerked it right out of his beak. The other hens followed and the promised grub frenzy ensued.
Hen treat time
My hens absolutely love these treats and come running when they see the bag!
not made in the USA
Was feeding to my chickens and they loved them however I noticed it said made in China which is a huge NO for me because they allow their grubs to feed on human feces unlike in the USA who has FDA guidelines
Great duck treat
We use them as a reward when we call the ducks in for the night.