Happy Hounds Marley Donut Dog Bed
About This Item
- High sides with a front entrance divot and a luxurious sherpa panel let your pal snuggle or lounge in comfort.
- Durable as well as comfortable, the bed features double-sewn seams to help prevent bed-shredding.
- The heavy-duty microfiber fabric is soft enough for a snooze while also being water and stain resistant.
- The reversible center pillow is machine washable for easy cleanup.
- The product will arrive slightly compressed, so please allow for a few days for the bed to expand to its full, nap-ready state!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Faux Fur Velvet Round Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Medium, Brown$51.03Chewy Price$56.70List Price
- Pup IQ Vegan Fur Lounger Bolster Dog Bed, Lynx, Small$69.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Frisco Rectangular Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Brown, Large$40.00Chewy Price
- FurHaven Microvelvet Snuggery Memory Top Foam Dog & Cat Bed, Espresso, 44-in$105.53Chewy Price$132.99List Price
- Molly Mutt Romeo & Juliet Dog & Cat Blanket, Navy, Medium$59.00Chewy Price
- Molly Mutt Clark Gable Dog & Cat Blanket, Grey, Medium$59.00Chewy Price
- Molly Mutt Daysleeper Dog & Cat Blanket, Tan, Medium$59.00Chewy Price
- Molly Mutt Pink Cadillac Dog & Cat Blanket, Medium$59.00Chewy Price
- Molly Mutt Time After Time Dog & Cat Blanket, Medium$59.00Chewy Price
- FurHaven Southwest Kilim Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Boulder Gray, Jumbo$66.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Pet Support Systems Orthopedic Pillow Dog Bed, Charcoal Gray, Small$48.50Chewy Price$52.45List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Water-resistant||Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Orthopedic||Removable Cover, Machine-washable||Machine-washable, Orthopedic, Removable Cover|
|Cover Material||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Velvet, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Plush / Fiberfill||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||—||Orthopedic Foam, Foam|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
Cozy & durable
I can't say enough about this bed. I bought a small Marley bed a couple years ago and it quickly became a favorite of both my dogs. I just purchased a second one so they didn't have to keep fighting over it. They spend a majority of the day curled up in their Marley beds while I work. I've actually thrown both beds and the center pillows into my washer multiple times and they come out looking (& smelling) fantastic! I do have a front loader machine which helps as it is bulky. I don't think I would try washing it with a traditional agitator machine. My dogs love this bed. I would highly recommend!
I specifically bought this bed because it is water resistant and said it has a washable cover. This is incorrect. The bed is two pieces, the bolster and the center pillow. You can’t remove the filling from either of them, so you can’t really wash them. Other reviews mention a zipper for the bolster but mine doesn’t even have that. With no way to wash it, this is a disposable bed.
Best Bed Ever!
Our 2 little beagle boys (13") love sleeping together, so got the Medium size bed for them for Christmas. It has been perfect for them, cushioning and insulating them from our winter-cold hardwood floors. The bolster sides keep drafts away and make them feel secure...and the washable removable cushion insert cover makes keeping it clean so easy and they love the fleecy softness. Only drawback is that we now need to buy a second one...for our cat...she loves it, too!
When we first got this dog bed, all my animals loved it! It was large enough that both my dogs (and our cat!) were able to comfortably snuggle up for naps. However, this bed quickly got very dirty. The shell of the middle part, the fluffy bed part, is not removable. Only the outside shell that holds the bolster is washable. You can flip the middle bed part over, but there’s only so many times you can flip before you’re right back to the other side. As in, one time. We did try to wash the whole mattressy bed part but that just made things worse because it was difficult to dry. In the end, after a year, I have thrown the bed away. The upkeep is too difficult. Read= the bed stunk! Do yourself and your likely dirty dogs a favor and get a bed with an actual removable cover. (It would have just been so easy for the manufacturers to sew in a zipper!)
My dog took to this bed in seconds and she's finicky about her beds. Very plush and perfect fit for my 35lb dog. Highly recommend!
cute color - pup loves it
Got a size medium and my dog is about 45lbs. She loves it. I love the color and I like that the cushion is reversible.
Happy dog , happy dog person
First of all, I want to say the service that Chewy gives is fantastic. I ordered two dog beds because I couldn't decide. The first one was fine but I wanted to see what the second was like that arrived a few days later. My dog loved the second one and so did I. The Donut dog bed is easy to move around and the inside is removable to clean. Great support for my four legged friend. I wanted to return the first one. They contacted me the next day and refunded my money and asked me to donate the bed to a animal rescue group or someone in need of the bed. Such a wonderful thing to do. I'm looking for a rescue group that can use it. Thanks Chewy!
HUGE dog bed!
Wow!!! We got a new bed for our older dog after the washer chewed her donut bed up, it was MY fault-I forgot to put it on 'gentle cycle', MY bad. Anyway, our girl LOVED this bed!!! The center comes out and and is also machine washable. Now she just has to keep our four cats out of her new bed!!!
Very Nice Bed!!
This is a very nice dog bed -especially for the price. It is heavy and well padded. The bolsters around the bed are just right for my Cattle Dog to lay her head on as she sleeps. The padded middle is firm and removable and could be washed except my “little princess” has already made a hole in it and pulled some stuffing out so let’s say this bed is not for “chewers”.
Cozy and Cute
I purchased the large size for my 55 lb American Bully. It's perfect! She has more than enough room to stretch out, the bolsters are well stuffed to support the weight of her big head and the bed itself is very soft. This is the cushiest dog bed we have. The denim color is great too. I'm so glad we took a chance on it.