HappyCare Textiles Rectangle Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This orthopedic bed helps support your favorite sidekick for better and more comfortable sleep.
- Low bolster design makes it easy for you pal to step in and out of the bed.
- Made with ultra-soft fabric for a cozy sleeping surface.
- Features a classic rectangle design that looks stylish in any room.
- Easy to clean—just remove the orthopedic insert and put into the washing machine.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Boho Modern Couch Dog & Cat Bed, Large$54.99Chewy Price
- ASPCA Microtech Cuddler Dog Bed, Blue$22.66Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Frisco Faux Fur Rectangular Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Medium, Gray$30.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven Plush & Velvet Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Smoke Gray, X-Large$49.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- FurHaven Ultra Plush Oval Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Extra Large$51.99Chewy Price$61.99List Price
- Frisco Rectangular Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Khaki Green, Large$34.99Chewy Price
- American Kennel Club AKC Self-Heating Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Black$23.81Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Frisco Herringbone Cuffed Cuddler Dog & Cat Bed, Grey, Small$28.05Chewy Price$30.50List Price
- Mina Victory Quilted Bolster Dog Bed, Grey$33.38Chewy Price$39.00List Price
- DII Oval Dog & Cat Bed, Lattice Gray$38.84Chewy Price$67.99List Price
- HappyCare Textiles Rectangle Ultra-Soft Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Khaki, Large$35.40Chewy Price$44.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Orthopedic, Machine-washable||Machine-washable||Machine-washable||Machine-washable||Orthopedic, Removable Cover, Machine-washable|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Canvas||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Orthopedic Foam, Foam|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
74 Customer Reviews
Nice bed..just not for my dog
I bought this bed because my dog likes to hang out in my office while I work. He currently has a cheap dog bed that I bought from the dollar store. I wanted something that would be more comfortable as he is getting older in age. This bed is very nice. Came in vacuum sealed packaging and was easy to fluff up to size. However, my dog just didn't like it. He laid in it for maybe 20 minutes and went back to his old bed. There is nothing wrong with the bed itself, my dog is just a picky creature of habit. Luckily my cat decided that since he wasn't going to use it, she would take up roost. So it wasn't a total loss, wasn't looking for a cat bed, but here we are. Overall a great bed, I would recommend ordering a size up if you have a dog that is long and likes to stretch out.
Unattractive and misrepresented dog bed
This product was totally misrepresented in the photo and description. The interior color appeared white or cream when in actuality it was an awful version of a lighter brown. The interior material was to be Sherpa and it was not; it was like a velvety material. The bottom of the bed was a dotted plastic meant to probably ward off wet or to be non-skid. That was not included in the description as it should be. It is terribly unattractive. The product was also sent in the smallest box possible with the product shrink wrapped to fit in this box. There is no way, I could repack this to return and so am now stuck with it. All in all, a very disappointing and frustrating experience.
Awesome way to recovery
We were having some difficult time during the recovery of my dog since last year after Kino got injured in an accident. He was struggling with sleep and we tried very many items that would make his sleep better. Recently I decided to try the HappyCare Textiles Rectangle Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed.....I was sceptical at first but I decided to go ahead and get it. I have to say, Kino is not wailing as he used to and it's visible he's currently getting quality sleep due to this bed. I'm glad I decided to get it and I recommend it for your dog or cat. The cleaning bit is really easy as you only have to take out the top material. The shipping was really fast as it should.
I bought this bed for our first ever adopted cat (after 60+ years of strays adopting us) that became homeless when his owner could no longer take him along with them to a care facilty. I needed a bed for a 14 lb long haired guy, Billy Boy. He took 1 look at it and said, "that cardboard box with the towel in it is good enough for me." The bed will now go to a local animal shelter. Product is good, sides need to be fluffed up from being squashed for shipping.
great bed for my dog
My dog loves this bed! It's just the right size for him. Its very soft/plush and looks so amazing and also appealing. It is made up of good quality so it does not wear easily, and I think that it will hold up over time. He actually chooses to lay in this bed over anywhere else when we are hanging out in the house. Generally this is a great quality bed for the price, and I would highly recommend it to everyone who would be interested in it
Soft & Supportive
Rectangle "Orthopedic" Bolster Bed is a thin non-removable 1-2" memory-type pad in the bottom of the bed. It could use an extra bottom pad if your pet has arthritis issues on their joints. The bolster sides are sufficient in supporting a 30# pets head very well. The base on floor is plastic to save your floor. Fits our pets body just like the picture - plenty of room for comfort. Fluff it up out of the box.
Flat & Noisy
This bed came vacuumed packed to fit in a small box. It did not "fluff" up to a cozy bed like the picture shows and the bottom is crinkly, so it makes noise whenever it's pushed (imagine what that's going to sound like when a pup circles to find the perfect position). Sending it back.
Not as thick as I thought
This is a nice little bed however I thought it was going to be thicker. The dogs seem to be ok with it so I’m ok with it. Quality of product is good overall.
Kitties are in heaven
Guess I need to buy another bed. My kitties all want to use the bed at the same time. It really helped my little girl who just got spayed-Pixie. The love, love, love this bed.
Do not purchase
This is such a horrible bed! it is super thin and the cushion/support is not firm just paper thin. I’m am so unhappy about this purchase! This bed is flimsy and a waste of money. I purchased beds that cost less in the past that and was made better than this bed. This item is not qualified to even be labeled as an orthopedic bed! This purchase was a complete dissatisfaction.