Hartz Disposable Male & Female Dog Diapers
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- FlashDry technology turns urine into a gel for up to 6 hours of leak-proof protection.
- Paw-fect for travel, dogs recovering from surgery, females in heat, or for dogs who suffer from incontinence or excitable urination.
- The thoughtful design features soft and stretchable gathers and delivers a comfortable and breathable fit without any slipping or bunching.
- The adjustable tail hole can accommodate tails of all shapes and sizes.
- These 42 designer-printed disposable diapers have adjustable tabs, like a baby diaper, so you can find the right fit without worrying about them sticking to your pet’s fur.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Arm & Hammer Core Disposable Female Dog Diapers, X-Small: 12 to 15-in waist, 12 count$8.50Chewy Price$8.99List Price$8.07Autoship Price
- Paw Inspired Ultra Protection Disposable Female Dog Diapers, X-Small: 12 to 17-in waist, 32 count$18.94Chewy Price$17.99Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Female Leak-Proof Diaper, X-Small: 13 to 16-in waist, 12 count$6.44Chewy Price$6.12Autoship Price
- DealWee-Wee Disposable Male Dog Wraps, X-Small/Small: 13 to 20-in waist, 36 count$25.94Chewy Price$34.99List Price$24.64Autoship Price
- Paw Inspired Disposable Female Dog Diapers, Small: 14 to 19-in waist, 12 count$11.99Chewy Price$12.09List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- DealHartz Disposable Male Dog Wraps with FlashDry Gel Technology, Small: 15 to 20-in waist, 40 count$31.04Chewy Price$29.49Autoship Price
- Paw Inspired Ultra Protection Disposable Belly Band Male Dog Wraps, Large: 23.5 to 31.5-in waist, 12 count$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Simple Solution Disposable Male Dog Wrap, Medium: 15 to 23-in waist, 12 count$15.77Chewy Price$15.99List Price$14.98Autoship Price
- Frisco Washable Female Diaper, Flamingo, X-Small, 3pk$15.98Chewy Price
- OUT! Disposable Male Dog Wraps, 96 count, XS/S: 13 to 18-in waist$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Paw Inspired Dog Diaper Suspenders, X-Small/Small$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Washable Male Wrap, Whales, X-Small, 3pk$8.05Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds|
|Material||Plastic||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric|
|Closure Type||Adhesive||Adhesive||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Adhesive|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
221 Customer Reviews
Love this brand!
I’m very happy with this brand. The fit is perfect and the tabs are reusable. They are absorbent and don’t fall off like some others. The patterns are also very cute!
Best diapers ever!!
We tried a couple of other brands when we ran out of this one and none of them fit our nine month old Labradoodle quite the way these did. Others leaked and gapped. These were easy to put on she was very comfortable in them and they were very cute!
This is my favorite diaper to use for my 7 lb. Chihuahua so far. Even though he is small, I buy Size Medium. I've had problems with the small size using other brands as they didn't hold his urine or feces. His waist measures 11" and Size M states waist size 15"-22". But it works for me. The diapers come in 2 colors: white with pink flowers and white with blue stripes. The hole for the tail has a large enough diameter that it's easy enough to get my dog's tail in and out. I will buy these again.
Best ones I have used
These ran a little smaller then previous ones I have used which worked better for us, less bulk for her
Did not work at all. Every day the poor doggie woke up with a wet bed and dry diaper. Total waste of money!
Female dog diaper
This brand is very good, absorbs with no leaks plus the design makes it so attractive and cute. Will purchase again
My 16 YO kitty is not in the best of health and as of late I’ve had to put her in diapers 24/7. All disposable and reusable diapers I’ve tried have leaked. These diapers are great! Excellent quality, absorbent, cute patterns, and most importantly, my Ella doesn’t seem to mind wearing them. Highly recommend!
I LOVE the Hartz Disposable Diapers. We have tried others and these FIT WELL!, STAY ON (despite doggy efforts)! and are on/off easy (again, despite doggy efforts!!).
Couldn't keep them on
I followed the measurements and while they fit around the waist, they are simply not long enough. My 20 lb Chihuahua mix could manage to get herself out of these everytime even while wearing a recovery suit. I even cut the tail hole so I could pull it up a little higher and she still got out of it. The Velcro does attach well and you can reuse it over and over and it still holds. I believe they would work if I could keep them in her but they are low riders and I can't.
Tinker Bell diapers
Love these .My pom.is in a small and she is 10 months old . They fit well stay snug and she cant wiggle out of them .They absorb pretty well and have had no leaks . ( I change her about two to three times a day using doggy wips inbetween to keep her clean.) We have been battling the potty pads and outside potty for months. She will go poo but not pee on pads in house and thinks outside is to drag mom around for 30 minutes then go inside to pee . So I went back to diapers in house These allow her to poo on pad almost every time and not get caught in diaper .I just make the hole around tail bigger and check if its all clear . Then on our outside walks I remove diaper . And am able to reuse diaper if its is clean with no problems .So far its about 50\50 on doing business outside but ill take it over nothing .These have saved my sanity.