NaturVet Quiet Moments Plus Melatonin Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Vet-formulated supplement with Thiamine, L-tryptophan and melatonin to help reduce stress and tension.
- Added ginger for sensitive stomachs making it great for traveling—whether it be a visit to the vet or flying to another country.
- Wheat-free chews help relax your dog if he has separation anxiety or even when adding a new pet to the family.
- Great way to calm your pal’s nerves during a storm, fireworks or grooming and made for dogs over 12 weeks of age.
- Available as a soft chew so it’s easy to give to your pal as a treat, or you can simply hide it in his favorite food.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Sentry Good Behavior Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dog, 60 count$15.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Petbliss Calming & Behavior Hickory Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$19.99Chewy Price$22.21List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- NaturVet Quiet Moments Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Lil' Zesties Calming Squares Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 20-oz bag$22.97Chewy Price$21.82Autoship Price
- Heavenly Hounds Relaxation Square Peanut Butter Flavor Stress & Anxiety Relief Dog Supplement, 12 count$45.99Chewy Price$43.69Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Advanced Calming Mini Bites Turkey Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$21.97Chewy Price$20.87Autoship Price
- ThunderWunders Hemp Calming Dog Chews, 60 Count$19.95Chewy Price$21.95List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- VetIQ Calming Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$13.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Calming Hemp Beef Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Hemp Well Calm Dog Anxiety Relief Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 60 count$27.49Chewy Price$29.99List Price$26.12Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Advanced Calming Bites Turkey Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$32.97Chewy Price$31.32Autoship Price
- ThunderWunders Melatonin Calming Dog Chews, 60 Count$17.99Chewy Price$19.95List Price$17.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Chamomile, Thiamine Mononitrate, Passion Flower...||Active Ingredients: Hemp Seed Oil, Hemp Seed Powder, Chamomile...||Active Ingredients: Chamomile Passion Flower, Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Ginger...||Active Ingredients: (Per 4 g Soft Chew) L-Tryptophan, Ocean Kelp (Ascophyllum Nodosum), Ginger Root Powder...||Valerian Root 100 mg, Passion Flower 100 mg, Chamomile 100 mg...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Food Flavor||N/A||N/A||N/A||Chicken, Poultry||N/A|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||N/A||Gluten Free||N/A|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
172 Customer Reviews
Help relax her
I have a year old American bully who has a lot of energy. I give her these at night to help relax her before bed. It doesn’t make her super drowsy but it does mellow her out a bit
The old lady got some sleep during fireworks!
These worked great for a late in life developing fear of fireworks. They have also helped with her overt anxiety while getting her nails clipped as well.
Can't live without
These are like sleep aids for dogs. I have a 6 month old large breed puppy that will fight sleep so bad that he gets sick. These work so well and he will completely relax and fall asleep without trouble. I only use them when he can't fall asleep even after a lot of physical and mental exercise and is over tired but fighting sleep.
This is the 2nd calming Che I've tried on Rocky and I may as well be giving him a pound of sugar, it doesn't relax him @ all, it make him more hyper! Anyone with suggestions, if greatly appreciate it!! Thank you!!!!
Now these Work
My nighttime knock out treat for my 16 yr old Yorkie who tends to roam endlessly at bedtime. Easy to eat and then he is ready for nighty-nights and that's with half a chew. Will give one prior to next road trip as he tends to bark the entire time. Grrrr.
No effect for a hyper guy
Maybe it’s just my dog but these literally made no difference. Seems like a placebo. My puppy does go wild when I have them I’m assuming they taste good
Chica stays calm during storms with Quiet Moments Calming Aid
My Chica, all 5 1/2 lbs of sweetness gets terrified by thunder and fireworks. I usually use trazadone transdermal for her but it was out of stock for a while so I decided to try something natural. With all the storms here in Houston for the last few weeks Chica has stayed calmer and the reaction time is much quicker than the prescription Trazadone at one third the price. Thank you Naturvet for this wonderful product. P.S. She loves the taste.
Afraid of fireworks
Love this Hemp Quite Moments. I've had a dog afraid of fireworks every since neighbors shot fireworks for a month straight. Every little noise would upset him and terrify him. I've tried different products but this one works well for him. It relaxes him and allows him to sleep. I've given it to my other dogs and they love it. Glad I finally found a product that works and they love.
My dogs do not like thunder, I tried the hemp quiet moments dog chews and 20 minutes later barking stopped, and quieted down. Four relaxed fur babies !
These are such a huge help! My black lab Axl is terrified of fireworks! I give him a few of these and he does not shake like he would without them. He is not a fan of thunderstorms either. These treats along with a thunder shirt are a huge help!! I recommend to everyone I know that has a dog with the same issues. Chewey is the best for customer service as well!!