PetsPrefer Allergy Relief Pork Flavor Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 30 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated to promote normal levels of histamine to help counteract allergens.
- Nourishes your pet’s body with ingredients like biotin and vitamin E.
- Supplement is soft and chewy, making it ideal for dogs of all chewing abilities.
- Your canine won’t mind taking this supplement, thanks to the pork flavor.
- Manufactured in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vetnique Labs Dermabliss Allergy & Immune Salmon Flavored Seasonal Allergy & Fish Oil Soft Chew Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$16.99Chewy Price$17.77List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$12.50Chewy Price$15.99List Price$11.88Autoship Price
- PetStrips Skin & Seasonal Allergy Dog Strips, 12 count$15.99Chewy Price
- Vet's Best Chewable Tablets Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$17.99Chewy Price$18.49List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp Soft Chews Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- 21st Century Essential Pet Allergy Support Respiratory Health Chewable Tablet Dog Supplement, 90 count$10.01Chewy Price$9.51Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Shed+Itch Healthy Coat Chewable Tablets Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 150 count$26.49Chewy Price$25.17Autoship Price
- dealPro-Sense Dog Itch & Allergy Solutions Tablets, 100 count$5.04Chewy Price$6.79List Price$4.79Autoship Price
- Wanderfound Pets Allergy Relief & Immune Support Tablet Dog Supplement, 60 count$11.00Chewy Price$16.98List Price$10.45Autoship Price
- Vita Pet Life Coco & Luna Allergy Relief Immune System Health Bacon & Liver Flavor Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 120 count$22.90Chewy Price$21.75Autoship Price
- LICKS Pill-Free SKIN & ALLERGY Dog Supplement, 30 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Pro-Sense Itch Solutions Medication for Hot Spots for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$7.79Chewy Price$7.40Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active: FlavoCol 150 mg, Nettle Leaf Powder 75 mg, Apple Cider Vinegar Powder 70 mg...||Inactive: Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Liver Powder...||Active Ingredients: MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Citrus Bioflavinoids, Nettle Leaf Extract...||Apples, Sweet Potatoes, Baobab...||Diphenhydramine HCI 25 mg, Antihistamine.|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult|
|Health Feature||Allergy Relief||Allergy Relief||Immune Support||Itch & Redness Remedy, Immune Support, Digestive Health||Itch & Redness Remedy, Immune Support|
|Food Flavor||Pork, Meat||Liver||—||Sweet Potato, Fruits & Vegetables||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Allergy Relief Chews
So far, these chews have been helping. However, the vet now wants to "supplement" them with benadryl. I'm concerned about using that.
I can't believe it
I am so used to trying products and being disappointed because my picky pets don't like them. Or they don't work. But, these allergy chews are amazing. My dog had been scratching terribly every day. I began to think she was allergic to the cats! Anyway, I tried these chews and was thrilled to find that her scratching stopped the very first day. And she loves them. Thank you, Chewy.
Treats for dogs who scratch and itch
Midnight is spoiled and gets samples of things she shouldn't eat, especially around the holidays. She is enjoying these treats instead!
She loves them.
She loves these, and they seem to be working. Helps with the odor her skin was putting off.
My Dog Loves It!
I’ve purchased sooo many other allergy supplements for my dog but she’s such a picky eater that she’d refuse to eat any of them. This has been the only allergy product that she has liked, and she likes it a lot. If I place it in her food bowl amongst her dog food, she’ll pick this out first and eat it like a treat. My dog has some serious allergies to the plants outside and she gets a Cytopoint injection once every 4 weeks, even in the winter months. But this supplement in conjunction with the Cytopoint has really helped her allergies. She no longer has red and gunky discharge around her eyes, for which the Cytopoint shot was not very effective. She still had residual itching and this allergy supplement really helped relieve her itching. I almost never see her scratching her self or rubbing her eyes against objects. I give her one everyday and when this went on sale, I bought a whole bunch of bags. Give this about 2 weeks to be effective. It takes time for the body to heal itself. Her eyes look normal now and not red or oily looking like in the photo shown.
My dog took 3 a day for his weigh class and they disappeared fast.
Can't Really Tell
The good news is my dog likes them and will take them with no fuss. Bad news is we have been through the entire bag and I can see no real difference. But maybe you have to keep them up beyond one bag.