Nature's Diet Hip & Joint Bone Broth Dry Dog & Cat Food Topping, 6-oz jar
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made and sourced in the USA so you can feed with confidence.
- Helps provide hip and joint support, fight inflammation and keep bones strong.
- Contains no added salt, preservatives or additives.
- Ingredients are dried to a powder that can be dissolved in water for a liquid meal topper.
- No refrigeration is required, freeing up valuable fridge space.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nature's Diet Original Blend Chicken Bone Broth Dry Dog & Cat Food Topping, 16-oz jar$21.59Chewy Price$27.99List Price$20.51Autoship Price
- Nature's Diet Skin & Coat Bone Broth Dry Dog & Cat Food Topping, 6-oz jar$14.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- DealSolid Gold NutrientBoost Grain-Free Dog Food Topper, 16-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Fast Pet Food KetchPup Organic Beef Flavored Sauce Dog Wet Food Topper, 12.35-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Brutus Broth Instant Bone Broth Beef Flavor Dry Dog Food Topper, 5 count$8.92Chewy Price$8.99List Price$8.47Autoship Price
- Dr. Tim's Beef Taurine Supplement Freeze-Dried Dog & Cat Food Topper, 12-oz bag$33.19Chewy Price$31.53Autoship Price
- Nature's Diet Whole Cream Goat Milk Wet Dog & Cat Food Topping, 16-oz jar$21.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Grandma Lucy's Pumpkin Pouch Skin & Coat Freeze-Dried Dog & Cat Food Topper, 6-oz bag$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Daily Boosters Turkey Bone Broth with Turmeric for Dogs, 3.6-oz tub, bundle of 2$20.46Chewy Price$21.54List Price$19.44Autoship Price
- Solid Gold Turkey Bone Broth with Pumpkin & Ginger Dog Food Topper, 8-oz pouch, bundle of 12$53.88Chewy Price$51.19Autoship Price
- Grandma Lucy's Pumpkin Pouch Inflammation Freeze-Dried Dog & Cat Food Topper, 6-oz bag$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Beef Bone Broth, Collagen, Pumpkin, Turmeric & Blueberry||Beef Bone Broth, Pumpkin, Apple Fiber, Probiotic, Prebiotic||Beef Bone Broth, Collagen, Flax Seed, Chia Seed, Omega 3||Beef, Dehydrated Beef Broth, Potato Starch, Dehydrated Sweet Potato.||Chicken, Dehydrated Chicken Broth, Potato Starch...|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, Human-Grade, High-Protein, Natural||Sensitive Digestion, Human-Grade, High-Protein, Natural||Sensitive Digestion, Human-Grade, High-Protein, Natural||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support, Brain Health||Digestive Health, Brain Health||Skin & Coat Health, Brain Health||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Pumpkin, ---||Beef, Pumpkin, Apple||Beef||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Hip and Joint broth
My 6 month old Wiemaraner loves her food when I add this as a broth mixed in. She is a runner and I want to protect her as much as possible.
For Callie's health
My corgi is enjoying this sprinkled on her food every morning. She's only 3 but is a Corgi and they are known for having hip, legs and back problems. Hoping this helps her live a long and healthy life.
0/5 dogs approve
Originally bought for my picky eater to add to her food, I tried this sprinkled over her food with water added & mixed in, and also prepared as broth and added to food. It was not appetizing to her. Even when prepared as broth and not added to food, just left alone in a dish for dogs to try drinking, not a single one of 5 dogs in the house had any interest in drinking it and it went to waste. The 4 other dogs are not picky eaters, and since even they wouldn't drink the broth, I can't imagine who would. We'll be shopping around for another broth the dogs will enjoy because this definitely wasn't it.
Not for picky eaters....or maybe it is
My picky eater, an 18 year old, will not touch this. We've tried it as a treat and as a food topper. He just turned his nose up at it. My other 2 dogs will drink it. So maybe it just depends on your individual dog.
my cat approves
My cat loves this thing! I was unsure he would when I noticed it has turmeric in it, but he honestly loves it. Before he even starts munching on his food he slurps all the broth out of it first lol
Nature's Diet Hip & Joint Bone Broth
I am a picky eater and don't like this stuff on my food. Mom used it once and now it sits on the shelf. :-(
So far so good
This bone broth has been mixed in, added as a dry topping or dissolved in warm water and poured over the food for one of my dogs. He seems to like the taste, but it's too soon to know if it's helping his joints.