Hartz Home Protection Odor Eliminating Lavender Scent Dog Pads, XXX-Large
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides a safe, designated space for your pup to go potty to help keep your home clean and free from urine smell.
- Flash-Dry Technology quickly turns urine into a gel.
- Leak protection extends to all corners to keep your floors clean.
- Lavender scent keeps your home smelling fur-esh.
- Paw-oudly made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealHartz Home Protection Lavender Scent Odor Eliminating Dog Pads, XX-Large, 40 count$31.57Chewy Price$29.99Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Giant Charcoal Dog Training & Potty Pads, 27.5 x 44-in, 50 count, Unscented$43.19Chewy Price$47.99List Price$41.03Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Extra Large Charcoal Dog Training & Potty Pads, 28 x 34-in, 40 count, Unscented$24.29Chewy Price$23.08Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Extra Large Printed Dog Training & Potty Pads, 28 x 34-in, 21 count, Unscented, Paws & Bones$12.59Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.96Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Large Printed Dog Training & Potty Pads, 22 x 23-in, 50 Count, Unscented, Paws & Bones$16.09Chewy Price$15.29Autoship Price
- American Kennel Club AKC Dog Training Pads, 28 x 34-in, 40 count, Fresh Scented$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Giant Dog Training & Potty Pads, 27.5 x 44-in, Unscented, 18 count$15.89Chewy Price$15.10Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Charcoal Dog Training & Potty Pads, 22 x 23-in, 150 count, Unscented$34.37Chewy Price$38.19List Price$32.65Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Giant Non-Skid Ultra Premium Dog Training & Potty Pads, 27.5 x 44-in, Unscented, 30 count$23.21Chewy Price$25.79List Price$22.05Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Extra Large Non-Skid Ultra Premium Dog Training & Potty Pads, 28 x 34-in, Unscented, 21 count$14.98Chewy Price$14.23Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||All Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Extra Small Breeds|
|Material||Plastic||—||Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Cardboard / Paper|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy|
|Potty Feature||Scented||Scented||Scented||Unscented, Washable||Unscented|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
69 Customer Reviews
I bought the 60 bag and placed them on auto ship. It was Hartz so my expectation was high considering, I had used them in the past was currently using an off brand. To say I was disappointed is an understatement. There were several issues. 1) The size says pads are 36X36 and they are BUT the actual part that the dog pees on is more like 34X34. So when placed in the play pen, there is area that is covered. If pup pees on the edge, no coverage. 2) The description says the pad has several layers. However, the layers are patchy at best. Some spots had no layers while other parts had what looks to be stretched cotton or just the top layer and the bottom. 3) They are super thin. My puppies scratch through it and just make a mess of it. I put another padding underneath to make sure there is not leakage onto the floor when the pups pee outside of the center or on a thin area. I have canceled the auto ship and gone back to using the off band, seeing that it is a better quality. The only postive was the scent.
They say they don't leak well way was my floor all wet and my dogs didn't pee on the floor you could definitely see pee on the pad. I will never buy these again. Not worth the money and time cleaning up after the mess. Now I putting 3 down and other pads on top of them just to get rid of the quicker.
I was very pleased with these my older dog needs a bigger pad than just puppy pad. This filled the bill.
Pads from hartz
I usually buy Frisco pads, thought I would try these. Mistake. These are not good pads. Can I return for frisco?
I having been using these pads for over a year for my 2 yr old Yorkie. The last few shipments have been horrible. They leak through onto my hardwood floors. So my last purchase I got the 3 XL size and I still had to double up pads and use a towel because there was urine all under the pad onto my hardwood floors. I stay with this brand because of odor control but I’m going to try another brand at this point odor control is the least of my worries. My hardwood floors are buckling from the urine.
just ok when in stock
Hardly in stock. I have large older dogs that sometimes has troubles. Just beware of auto ship. The last two times I got my autoship, they sent the smaller size but still charged me for the 3X I needed.
The jury is out
Preferring a longer and more rectangular pad, I was disappointed with the size and shape f this brand. However, it is very absorbent and odor reducing.
Best Pads for puppy
They work great and like the lavender fragrance and large seize
Okay training pads
A little on the thin side but does get the job done. Just have to be careful when picking them up
Do not recommend
Was excited to try this new pee pad. Im very disappointed doesn't hold urine or turn into gel form and the urine goes through the pad. Also doesn't do well with odor control I can smell the urine after it's been absorbed.