Hartz Ultra Guard ProMax Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs, 2 collars (12-mos. supply)
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Made with a soft, flexible texture and latches with rounded edges to help ensure a comfortable fit.
- Designed with two buckles to help ensure it remains in place, yet still easy for you to remove if necessary.
- Strong enough to provide your dog with all-over protection.
- Not affected by water, so it does not need to be removed before swimming or baths.
- Works to Protect your dog against fleas, ticks and mosquitos.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Sentry Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs, 1 Collar (6-mos. supply)$6.89Chewy Price$6.55Autoship Price
- TevraPet Naturals Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs, 1 Collar (4-mos. supply)$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- SecureAway Dog Flea Collar Protector, 14-20-in, MultiPaw$11.49Chewy Price
- TevraPet FirstAct Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 6 - 22 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$16.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Capstar Flea Oral Treatment for Dogs, over 25 lbs, 12 Tablets$62.99Chewy Price$59.84Autoship Price
- Onguard Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 89-132 lbs, 12 Doses (12-mos. supply)$71.78Chewy Price$68.19Autoship Price
- Onguard Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 23-44 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$35.02Chewy Price$33.27Autoship Price
- Advantage II Flea Spot Treatment for Dogs, over 55 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$59.98Chewy Price$56.98Autoship Price
- Hartz UltraGuard Plus Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs, Medium & Large Breeds, 1 Collar (7-mos. supply)$5.22Chewy Price$4.96Autoship Price
- Capstar Flea Oral Treatment for Dogs, 2-25 lbs, 12 Tablets$62.99Chewy Price$59.84Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Indoor Flea & Tick Home Spray Refill for Dogs, 96-oz bottle$31.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Vet's Best Advanced Strength Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$9.59Chewy Price$13.99List Price$9.11Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Deltamethrin 4.00%, (S)-Methoprene 1.02%, Other Ingredients 94.98%...||Deltamethrin 4.00%, Inert Ingredients 96.00%.||Deltamethrin 4.00%, Pyriproxyfen 1.00%, Other Ingredients 95.00%.||Peppermint, Clove, Cinnamon...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult|
|Collar Type||Flea & Tick||Flea & Tick||Flea & Tick||—|
|Health Feature||—||Pest Control||—||—|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
245 Customer Reviews
Great flea collar
This flea collar works as well as the higher priced brand. One dog swims everyday and the collar still works! It even fits my Great Dane and works from nose to tail. My new flea collar!
I guess the title says it all. I really hate how chemically these smell & they make my dog itchy. I guess they work tho…haven’t had an flea or tic problems…it’s just hard to snuggle my pup with the strong chemical smell ): I attached a photo just to show off Boss (: the collar is buried in his neck rolls in the pic
Didn't work at all :(
We have been trying for months to get rid of our dog and cats flees. It's like no matter what we do they won't go away :(. We put the fee collars on as a last resort and then we waited for three days cause that's how long it claims to take. Not only did we not find ONE dead flee but we found over 30 live ones on our cat and 10 more on our dog. We're keeping the collars on just incase they start working but guess where all the flees were on our cat??? On his neck, face, and upper back!! Even some under the collar itself!! :( the same thing happend for our dog. We bought the cat and dog collars from the same company and neither worked. This review is also on the cat collar they sell.
Waist of money
So very dissapointed. The Collars have been on my dogs for 2 weeks now and fleas are everywhere on them. To top it off they now have ear mites. Have bought Seresto Collars in the past but was trying to save money now that I have 3 fur babies. Won't skimp again. Both my little indoor dogs and my kitten are so miserable. I hope they can forgive me.
Does not work
Purchased this product for a very mild flea issue. It does not kill fleas as advertised. I have actually seen more fleas since putting the collar on than I did before.
I like the collars better than the oils
they are finding out that oils are penetrating the skin and hurting the dogs organs and causing damage.
Hartz Promax flea color
The colors work great for about 4 months. I have had to go to my vet and get the monthly chews for them. I think four month is still good considering there are two collars but my dogs definitely didn’t get more than 4 months out of each collar.
hurt my dogs!
I bought these for my pug and golden retriever puppy a few months ago because the price was so great. Now I know why. Both of my dogs have now gotten open infected wounds around their necks from these collars. Buyer beware.
Just don't care for the way it secures, folks with arthritis like me have a hard time "pushing" the end thru where it stays on pet...
I do not have faith in this
This was delivered on June 20th (2022). I put them on two of my dogs right away. One of the dogs went to the groomer on June 30th and got shaved down to almost the skin. I pulled 5 ticks off her. I feared my Great Pyrenees may be covered in them since he has thick fur so I bought a Seresto collar at our local farm supply store. I just wish there was a less expensive highly effective collar. I have six animals that need them.