HDP Deluxe Lookout Dog, Cat & Small Animal Booster Car Seat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Satisfies your dog’s natural urge to look out the window while keeping him safe and secure.
- Easily attaches to the passenger seat of most vehicles with adjustable straps that allow for custom height.
- Safety strap attaches to the harness or collar to prevent jumping out; metal frame keeps the seat from collapsing.
- Padded bottom offers a comfy ride and the extra pockets are great for storing poop bags, treats or small toys.
- Holds dogs up to 20 pounds and measures 14.2 x 9 x 14.2 inches; folds to 2.5 inches for easy storage.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Premium Quilted Water Resistant Hammock Car Seat Cover with Seatbelt Tether & Travel Bag, Regular, Black/Teal$31.49Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Jespet Car Travel Dog Booster Seat, Black$39.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- DealFrisco Quilted Water Resistant Hammock Car Seat Cover, Regular, Black$33.12Chewy Price$36.80List Price
- Jespet Vehicle Booster Dog Seat, 16-in, Gray/Blue$39.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Dog Booster Seat, 25-lbs$48.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Kurgo Heather Dog Booster Seat, Heather$64.95Chewy Price$76.99List Price
- Kurgo Rover Dog & Cat Booster Seat, Black/Hampton Sand$59.95Chewy Price$65.99List Price
- Snoozer Pet Products Lookout II Dog & Cat Car Seat, Black, Medium$119.44Chewy Price$157.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Hangin' Bucket Booster Small Breed Dog Seat, Gray$53.99Chewy Price$78.99List Price
- TRIXIE Dog Car Booster Seat$94.99Chewy Price
- DealPetSafe Happy Ride Quilted Booster Seat, X-Large$47.95Chewy Price$74.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Faux Fur||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Features||Interior Tether, Pockets, Collapsible||Interior Tether||—||Interior Tether||Collapsible, Interior Tether|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit||—||—||—||—|
|Bed Feature||—||—||Water-resistant, Machine-washable||—||—|
Questions & Answers
30 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
250 Customer Reviews
elevated dog car seat
This was easy to install and easy to move around in the car when I have a human passenger coming along. I am a mini dachshund so I'm a bit longer than most dogs my length and it would be nice to have this a little bit wider so I could sit and look straight ahead. The bottom of the seat is slippery and its difficult to sit more to one side without slipping back. Maybe having the bottom of the seat with a removable non-skid cushion would help me too. Thanks for asking my opinion
Perfect size for my little Yorkie. Easy to install. I put a throw in it too so he can take a nap if he wants. We will enjoy many safe rides in this. I like that it also has pockets to hold stuff in such as collapsible dishes, food etc.
Pretty good carrier
My only criticism is that the straps on the side make it rather difficult to put my little dog into the carrier. They come too far forward. I have another carrier where the straps are on the side, but toward to back, which is nice, but these are toward the front and its really inconvenient. Otherwise, wage seems to like being in it.
purchased in haste
Very nice car seat, just not for my Ford Escape 2018. My newly adopted Chiweenie is 14 lbs and sits uneven (slides to one corner) . She did love being able to stand/sit and view all the sites and traffic. The front bar of seat needs to be fully padded so they can stand their paws on it.
Didn't last long at all!
It hasn't been been a good 4 months and one of the straps that you adjust popped & my four legged fur son is a Toy Poodle that only weighs 9 lbs. I'm very disappointed because he loved his seat. I do NOT recommend this product.
This was the best product I have ever bought. My dog Bella loves it and we drive safer and she is safer. She loves being high up to look out of the windows.
Perfect for my new friend
This is a great carrier for small dogs. I don’t attach it to the seat because he likes to jump out but as you can see he’s fairly comfortable in it when he’s cooperating. He’s only 3 pds, so it’s definitely for smaller size dogs
My puppy is really getting used to this seat as she hated her carry crate. Usually sleeps on most trips! I feel much safer knowing she is tethered in and I can watch her in my rear view mirror.
Love it my puppy living her best life in her car seat
Thank you very much. Will be shopping with you guys a lot in the future and present
Dog is queen
My dog seems to look forward to riding in this booster chair. Fits well in car and she can look out window.