Healthy HairCare Hair Moisturizer Concentrate Horse Conditioner
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps repair dry, itchy skin and promotes a healthy mane, coat and tail.
- May be used on a wet horse or a dry horse.
- Perfect for everyday grooming—it’s so easy to use, it cuts grooming time in half!
- The concentrate is economical and environmentally safe to use.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Mane 'n Tail Moisturizer & Texturizer Fresh Apple Scent Pet Conditioner, 1-gal bottle$24.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Horze Equestrian Smart Horse Grooming Box, Baby Light Blue$54.99Chewy Price
- Happy Horse Thick Rubber Horse Sweat Scraper, Color Varies$3.79Chewy Price
- Decker Manufacturing Company Natural Horse Hair Blend Horse Brush$7.50Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Mane 'n Tail Horse Detangler Spray, 1-gal bottle$18.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Derby Originals Rubber Horse Grooming Curry, Large, Pink$7.99Chewy Price
- KawellCopper Curry Horse Brush$37.40Chewy Price
- Decker Manufacturing Company Face Horse Brush$5.99Chewy Price$7.49List Price
- Decker Manufacturing Company Stiff Synthetic Horse Brush$10.07Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Decker Manufacturing Company Union Fiber Horse Brush$24.99Chewy Price
- Decker Manufacturing Company Shedding Horse Comb, Color Varies$13.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Mineral Oil, Lanolin Oil, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate...||—||—||Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine...||0 .5% Titratable Iodine In An Aloe Vera Base|
|Health Feature||—||—||First Aid, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial, Skin & Coat Health||Sensitive Skin, Skin & Coat Health||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Best Breakfast Ever
got this for my really picky 4 year old cat and he loved them! i worries it would be too much gravy but he love to drink it up and eat the meat after! he gets one pack every morning and it just enough and never goes to waste!
This is great!
I used to use show sheen as the final touch to grooming. But this is way better! It smells great, lifts dust, adds shine and helps grow tails. It is also non-slip which is awesome! This is much healthier for the coat than silicones and works fantastic after bathing. Will always have in my grooming bag.
Great shine spray!
Make sure to read the dilution directions. Works great and smells good. Just be careful not to put too much in one spot as it can leave it oily. Keeps coats soft and shiny. Easy to mix up
This stuff is amazing
I've used this product for years and it is incredible. My horse suffers from very dry, flaky skin and I use it regularly to help reduce her itching. Doesn't leave them greasy or attract dirt like other products do. It works great, and it helps her hair grow like crazy! I ran out of this a few months ago, and her forelock is 2-3" shorter than it was while I was using this on her. Highly recommend.