Hertzko Electronic Dog & Cat Nail Grinder with USB Charger
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Electric grinder uses a Diamond Bit Grinder that is safer and more effective than clippers. Never again clip too short and cause pain or draw blood.
- Comes with three size openings to fit small and medium pets. For large pets, simply remove the cover to expose the entire bit.
- Specially designed with a super mute motor for low noise and vibration, which helps to remove the fear and resistance from pets.
- Easy to clean and ultra-portable, and it comes with a USB wire so you can recharge just about anywhere.
- Gentle and painless grooming for all types of animals, including dogs, cats, rabbits, and birds.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wahl Premium Pet Nail Filer, Red$24.99Chewy Price$31.45List Price
- Shernbao PNG-008 Smart Cordless Dog Nail Grinder, White$29.99Chewy Price$35.00List Price
- ConairPRO Professional Dog Nail Grinder$24.80Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- ConairPRO Professional Cordless Two-Speed LED Dog Nail Grinder$38.20Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Dremel Grooming Bands for the 7350-PT &7300-PT Nail Grinder$5.13Chewy Price
- LuckyTail Nail Grinder Plastic Dog & Cat Grooming Tool$39.95Chewy Price
- Casfuy LED Light Electric Dog & Cat Nail Grinder, Blue$29.99Chewy Price
- Pet Republique Rechargeable Large Electric Dog & Cat Nail Grinder & Clippers$19.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Dremel 7760-PGK 4V Pet Grooming Cordless Kit$53.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Pet Republique Large Dog Nail Clippers & Filer$9.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Zen Clipper Precise Adjustable Dog Nail Clipper$24.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Safari Guillotine Nail Trimmer for Dogs, Small$8.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A|
|Grooming Tool Type||Nail Grinders||Nail Grinders||Nail Grinders||Nail Grinders||Nail File|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
139 Customer Reviews
Glad I bought this nail grinder. Nail clipping is always a chore. My mini schnauzer fights me the whole time and tucks his paws under him. I used other grinders in the past with no luck. This one works great and he allows me to do his nails with out any issues.
battery will no longer holds a charge - have to use it while plugged in
Used several times works great, love this design, relatively quiet. Great with my small dogs they get treats and by now they seem to enjoy the paw massage. Much more easy to handle and quieter than the heavy-duty "shop tool" nail grinders . Easy to monitor progress and avoid reaching the quick. PROBLEM is that after about 6 cycles, the battery will no longer hold a charge. There are many companies with the same design - find one with better electronics - like a charging indicator that works.
Hertzko nail grinder
I love this grinder no cords blocking your way and the sound is so much smoother, less noise and Bella is not so up in arms about it. Nails come off so much smoother and nicer than the previous grinder I bought. Thank u
My 7 lb chihuahua has 5 dew claws, 2 of which wrap around his little paw pads. As such, he needs constant nail trims and the groomers miss the dew claws 50% of the time. It is very stressful for all involved and I have been searching for a long term solution. My pup let me use this to grind down his dew claws with zero fuss. I am still in shock. It worked well, is fairly quiet, has good guards and now I have my long term solution I have been searching for.
Glorified nail file
This only lasted one time. My dogs nails were in need of a trim but the grinder is already weak and no longer filing
Dog nail grinder
It does a great job. Is quiet like described. Definitely worth the cost.
Not for large canines
Definitely not for large canines, I have two German Shepard’s and this wasn’t working at all. Seems a bit flimsy and cheaply produced. It’s useless
I would not recommend this for a large dog. I have used mine only a handful of times and it’s not cutting well unless I press hard and the dog does not like that. Plus you can not replace the head which is ridiculously wasteful. The only positive is, it is quiet as advertised.
holy wow easy
Just arrived today and had a charge. My super anxious dog that hates everything sat like a saint. It didn't bother him at all!!! My unphaseable dog did have to go into a half nelson hold... But, it worked and she got treats after. Now, when they box me, I won't end up with jagged scratches down my thigh. Super pleased. Super in expensive. Holy wowness I should have bought one sooner.