Higgins Vita Seed Conure & Lovebird Bird Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A healthy, all-natural blend of crop seeds, grains, dried fruits, dried vegetables and nutritionally enriched extruded pellets.
- Enhanced with vitamins, minerals and trace nutrients.
- Added DHA omega-3 and -6 fatty acids contribute valuable antioxidants.
- Protected probiotics deliver beneficial gut bacteria.
- Includes no artificial preservatives, flavors or colors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealZuPreem Pure Fun Large Bird Dry Food, 2-lb bag$13.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- ZuPreem VeggieBlend Flavor with Natural Flavor Daily Medium Bird Food, 2-lb bag$13.57Chewy Price$13.99List Price$12.89Autoship Price
- DealRoudybush Daily Maintenance Small Bird Food, 44-oz bag$16.03Chewy Price
- DealZuPreem Sensible Seed Small Bird Food, 2-lb bag$9.38Chewy Price$11.99List Price$8.91Autoship Price
- Lafeber Tropical Fruit Nutri-Berries Parrot Food, 3-lb bag$35.99Chewy Price
- Bird Street Bistro Cajun Bean Feast on the Fly Bird Food, 12-oz bag$14.99Chewy Price
- Bird Street Bistro Variety Pack Bird Food, 7 count$74.99Chewy Price
- Bird Street Bistro Southern Feast Bird Food, 20-oz, case of 4$65.99Chewy Price
- C&S Peanut Treat Suet Wild Bird Food, Case of 12$24.20Chewy Price$28.89List Price$22.99Autoship Price
- Perky-Pet Nectar Concentrate Orange Oriole Food, 32-oz bottle, 32-oz bottle$6.42Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- C&S Nutty Treat Suet Wild Bird Food, Case of 12$28.79Chewy Price$28.99List Price$27.35Autoship Price
- C&S Apple Treat Suet Wild Bird Food, Case of 12$20.59Chewy Price$19.56Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||White Millet, Safflower, Oats...||Safflower Seeds, Wheat, Oats...||Canary Grass Seed, White Millet, Safflower Seed...||Safflower Seed, Wheat, Oat Groats...||Ground Corn, Ground Wheat, Ground Oat Groats...|
|Bird Type||Conure, Lovebird||Conure||Conure, Lovebird||Parrot, Conure||Conure, Parrot|
|Food Form||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Pellets|
|Health Feature||—||—||Vitamins & Minerals||—||Color Enhancement|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
Best Food ever
This is my sun conure’s favorite food in the entire world , the only one he will eat . He loves it and there’s only one store in Mobile that carry’s this type but they had zero bags so I was glad to find it on Chewy.com .
Bought for Benny
I usually buy this exact brand except for cockatiels. I checked the ingredients, and they are essentially the same, so I decided to buy and compare visually once it arrived since chewy doesn’t carry our regular one. It looks exactly the same. I was having trouble finding the regular on so I’m glad to switch over to this so it’s readily available.
My birds and I love chewy! They always have what we need :).
ok for cockatiels
I normally get safflower gold, I thought I’d try this one because the picture shows mostly safflower seeds. What I got is mostly millet and sunflower seed. Reminds me of a cockatiel seed. My bird has been tossing it out of her bowl which she never does with the safflower gold.
Higgins Vita Seed
My sun conure loves this food more than any other. It is full of good nutritional fruits and veggies and all types of seeds that she likes.
Vita Higgins - Great seed for our Birds
We purchased the seed for Conure because the cockatiel was not available in stock. We liked this seed. Especially love their cockatiel food. We also order their seed for our Parrots but wish the parrot seed had a just little less pumpkin seeds and can do without the peanut shells.
I don't give my bird seed every day. Occasionally I mix it in with his pellets. He loves this.
My Lovebird and Green Cheek Conure love this seed mix.
Our conure loves this food!
We recently switched conure food to change it up for our green cheeked conure. He loves it! First time he is actually eating more than the safflower in his food!
This food is pretty good, however I think there could be more fruit. I like that it has vitamins in it. My Senegal parrot seems to like it which is most important.