High Tech Pet Products Armor Flex Low-E Patio Regular Height Pet Door
About This Item
- Sturdy pet door that universal lock fits any patio door to allow your furry friend to enjoy the great outdoors safely.
- Features a double pane and Low-E glass to keep extreme weather out while providing your house with energy efficiency.
- Made with heavy-duty aluminum frame construction, high strength ABS composite flap construction and all stainless-steel hardware.
- Flap design is made of individual, interlocking segments that create an airtight seal with magnets.
- Includes a locking security panel so no unwelcomed guests can enter your home.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Square Dog & Cat Fountain, 94-oz, Gray$27.23Chewy Price
- Autoslide Elite Dog Door with K9 Tag, Black$1,098.97Chewy Price$1,100.00List Price
- DealFrisco Ceramic Dog & Cat Fountain, Gray, 64-oz$56.86Chewy Price
- Endura Flap Single Flap Wall Mount Dog & Cat Door, X-Large, White$629.99Chewy Price
- Ideal Pet Products Designer Series Original Plastic Pet Door, Tinted, Medium$25.35Chewy Price$34.00List Price
- PetSafe Extreme Weather Energy Efficient Pet Door, Large$119.95Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- Wall Entry Dual Flap Pet Door with Closing Panel, White, Medium$119.95Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- DealHigh Tech Pet Products PX-1 Power Pet Fully Automatic Pet Door$399.99Chewy Price$479.99List Price
- PetSafe Aluminum Extreme Weather Dog & Cat Door, Medium$149.00Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- Ideal Pet Products Air Seal Dog Door, White, Large$65.73Chewy Price
- Ideal Pet Products Designer Series Ruff-Weather Pet Door, Tinted, Small$73.81Chewy Price$83.00List Price
- Dog Mate Dog Door, Large$59.91Chewy Price$109.96List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Aluminum, Metal||Aluminum, Metal||Aluminum, Metal||Aluminum, Glass, Metal||Plastic|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||All Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
Waste of money
Biggest waste of money I have ever spent. Every time my dog goes in or out, the door slides down and almost closes, but then opens again. And it will do it 4 or 5 times before finally closing- half the time I have to help it close. Not very handy when it is 15 degrees outside, my heating bill is going to be through the roof! Took a video but you can only post still photos. I also tried to post a review on the high tech website and it would not let me, very interesting. Super aggravating but do not waste your money like I did!
Not what I hoped for
The construction of the door frame is good quality but I was missing several of the screws used to put in the locking mechanism. The latch mechanism is light and easily damaged. The door is not as deep as my sliding door so I had to jury rig a fix so it was solidly set in place. The pet door itself is great. It uses magnets to close so there are no gaps. Once I added more weather stripping and fixed the door in place it met my needs. I did get a different locking mechanism and installed it to ensure my home was secure.
We've had this for about 8 months now. Pro - easy to install, flap is heavy, very convenient. Con - not very much room to walk out the door yourself when this is installed, lock is really cheap and broke quickly, no replacement flaps for this very expensive purchase. My huskies are hard on this and the flap is on its way out
Like It So Far!
I had a Petsafe door for 4 years and this one is exponentially better for keeping out weather. It stays shut in even the highest winds. Very weather tight. Holding up to 3 large dogs slamming through it constantly. Only downside so far was the installation method. I would recommend getting rid of the factory lock tab and just screwing it to the frame in the same manner Petsafe is installed. Otherwise it will not seal well.
Broken beyond repair
It’s cold when temperature drops. Top sliding piece has no insulation. Door frame itself seems to be hollow. It does stay shut in high wind but the plastic in the dog door becomes brittle and breaks over time. I glued the bottom flap on one fix but when the door broke at the top and the entire dog flap was outside, the door is done. Expensive, cold and doesn’t last