High Tech Pet Products Armor Flex Airtight Extreme Weather Magnetic Closure System Pet Door
About This Item
- Sturdy pet door that allows your furry friend to enjoy the great outdoors safely.
- Features heavy-duty aluminum frame construction, high strength ABS composite flap construction and all stainless-steel hardware.
- Flap design is made of individual, interlocking segments that create an airtight seal with magnets.
- Keeps extreme weather out while providing your house with energy efficiency.
- Includes a locking security panel so no unwelcomed guests can enter your home.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- High Tech Pet Products Medium Power Automatic Sliding Glass Pet Patio Door, White, Tall$769.99Chewy Price$929.99List Price
- Autoslide Dog Door with K9 Tag, Black$760.00Chewy Price
- PlexiDor Performance Pet Doors Electronic Automatic Wall Mounted Dog & Cat Door, Large, White$2,535.00Chewy Price$2,740.00List Price
- Endura Flap Single Flap Door Mount Dog & Cat Door, Small, Black$249.99Chewy Price$280.00List Price
- High Tech Pet Products PX-1 Power Pet Fully Automatic Pet Door$399.99Chewy Price$479.99List Price
- BarksBar Plastic Dog Door, Large$51.95Chewy Price$65.99List Price
- PetSafe White Wall Entry Plastic Pet Door, Small$84.95Chewy Price
- Endura Flap Double Flap Wall Mount Dog & Cat Door, X-Large, White$669.99Chewy Price$700.00List Price
- Ideal Pet Products Air Seal Dog Door, White, Medium$60.86Chewy Price$64.10List Price
- High Tech Pet Products Replacement B-3V1A Battery 2-Pack for HTP Collars$8.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- High Tech Pet Products Large Power Automatic Sliding Glass Pet Patio Door, White, Tall$799.99Chewy Price$959.99List Price
- PetSafe Aluminum Extreme Weather Dog & Cat Door, Medium$149.95Chewy Price$149.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Aluminum, Metal||Aluminum, Glass, Metal||Plastic||Aluminum, Metal||Plastic|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Compatibility||N/A||N/A||Plug-In Power, Battery Powered||N/A||Battery Powered|
|Technology Feature||N/A||N/A||Microchip / RFID||N/A||Microchip / RFID, Programmable|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
Giant dog door
Let's start by saying I have a 160lb Great dane. Looking for a door to fit her was very hard. This is a VERY nice door, stays close and keeps out cold air, but this is the second one I had to buy in two years. We had a very big cold drop and she ran at the door. The plastic broke, and the door fell off cracking the plastic. You can say that this is the 3rd door I have, because I like having a backup so the new one sitting in garage. Bought the first one before company went to Chewy and doubled their price they're very expensive. But what are you going to do in the middle of winter if it breaks and no other door fits the opening. I do worry that they will stop making them......
Wish there was a way to replace door
I bought this same door almost 2 years ago. It does a fantastic job of sealing out cold air. And both my dogs (female pit bull and male lab/terrier mix) are like bulldozers on crack so, overall, it has held up fairly well to the punishment they inflict. The only issue is the individual slats have broken off at the bottom. I just wish there was a way to replace the slats or even the door rather than having to purchase and reinstall an entirely new $400+ unit.
owner of dog door
I wish this product had replacement parts. 4 of the pieces have broken off the bottom of my door. I have to replace it instead of being able to repair it. I am disappointed that hi tech is selling this product as i have purchased other items and loved them
My first doggie door
I'm all about spending a little bit more for a product that serves it's purpose all the while lasts. This product is no exception to that rule. We have a 85lb Golden Retriever and 82lb English Cream Golden Retriever that constantly use this door. They love it and we love it! Would highly recommend to anyone. As a matter of fact, the mother in law getting 2 of these doors for her smaller dogs for Christmas.
This doggie door is far superior to the rubber flap style we had before. It took the dogs a day or 2 to get used to the new door, but they are good now. It seals up so well I don't get any cold air coming in. I wish I would have spent the extra money years ago for this door.
we love it
This door has worked GREAT for us. We’ve had it for 10 months and it keeps drafts out much better than the door we had before. The lower magnet is just now starting to wear out a little but the door still works great with the side magnets. Would purchase again.
Very Nice dog door
I’ve waited 10 months to review this door because I live in Mn. & gets very cold here & wanted to be sure it would hold up. Well we had temps -20 + & works perfect, seals well when it’s windy also. I have a tall 100# German Shepherd so I ordered the XL door & with a little bit of training he flys through the door. Biggest thing is you need to work with your dog at first. The flap will feel heavy to him at first & my dog got half way through & then tried to back up & got scared cause the flap can’t bend that sharp & luckily the flap came apart without breaking & was able to reattach it. But after that no more problems. I have it installed in a storm door on our 3 season porch & it keeps out rain snow & wind, also has a nice security door to keep out unwanted animals at night. It is a bit pricey & thought about it for awhile but it sure is nice to have a door that seals to keep the bugs out & I don’t have to buy a new flap every year. Very happy with this purchase!
Saves $$$ on electric bills!!
It’s more costly than other doors but I’ve recouped the cost several times over paying less for cooling and heating. I absolutely love this door. My 2 large dogs were intimidated by the stiffness in pushing through, until my little kitten went through. Then they knew it was safe. One of my dogs pushes the door several times with her head until it swings. Not sure why.
I bought this item because of the videos I watched looked like my dog would have ease using this door. I have had this installed 3 weeks and already the flap has come apart twice at the same spot. The way the door is designed, it does not look like the flap could not be replaced if broken. The flap is made of multiple tubes shaped to fit inside of each other like a puzzle. The top tube is attached to the frame in a manner that I could not tell that could be easily removed. It was the second tube that would come out. Because it was so close to the top, I could not easily reattach it. I had to have someone help me by pushing the flap pieces together. This was not easy. I finally put gorilla tape across the top so hopefully it will not come apart again, but the door is no longer flexible at that spot. It does not keep the cold out as well as I had hoped.
Didn't last a year
Lost the felt insulation in the sides in the first couple months. Just broke the connector links on the door flap and it fell apart. Bought it October 18 of 2019 so just shy of a year on lifespan. Id. love the door if it would last. For the price ill have to find something else that will hopefully hold up better.