High Tech Pet Products Large Power Automatic Sliding Glass Pet Patio Door
About This Item
- Automatic pet door that easily fits into your sliding glass patio door track.
- Features a fully automatic power pet door mounted in an energy-efficient dual pane for your paw-tner to pass through.
- Includes an MS-4 collar to give your companion access while keeping all others out.
- Reinforced with an automatic steel deadbolt lock and bulletproof door panel for safety.
- Contains weather stripping, a draft stopper and a sturdy automatic locking system.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- High Tech Pet Products Medium Power Automatic Sliding Glass Pet Patio Door, White, Regular$729.99Chewy Price$879.99List Price
- Sliding Glass Pet Door, 2-Piece, Small$219.95Chewy Price
- PetSafe Extreme Weather Sliding Glass Cat & Dog Door, White, Large$339.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe 96-in Sliding Glass Pet Door, Large, Tall$274.95Chewy Price$289.95List Price
- PlexiDor Performance Pet Doors Electronic Automatic Wall Mounted Dog & Cat Door, Large, Bronze$2,535.00Chewy Price$2,740.00List Price
- Ideal Pet Products Aluminum Modular Pet Patio Doors, White, X-Large$197.48Chewy Price$225.87List Price
- High Tech Pet Products WiFi Enabled Smartphone Controlled Automatic Dog & Cat Door & Wall Installation Kit, Medium$489.99Chewy Price$659.99List Price
- Autoslide Elite Dog Door with K9 Tag, Black$1,100.00Chewy Price
- High Tech Pet Products Armor Flex Airtight Extreme Weather Magnetic Closure System Door Mount Pet Door, X-Large$479.99Chewy Price$579.99List Price
- PlexiDor Performance Pet Doors Wall Mount Dog & Cat Door, Large, Bronze$698.00Chewy Price$754.00List Price
- Ideal Pet Products Screen Guard Pet Door, Medium$45.58Chewy Price$45.90List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic, Glass||Plastic, Glass||Plastic||Aluminum, Acrylic, Plastic, Metal||Aluminum, Metal|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Compatibility||N/A||N/A||Plug-In Power, Battery Powered||N/A||N/A|
|Technology Feature||N/A||N/A||Microchip / RFID||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
Auto pet door
It works fine so far no issues there. The fit is not square and the latch screws broke screwing then in by hand no power tool. As far a security to lock the door that can somehow be improved.
It’s … fine
TL;DR - Cool idea, poorly executed. Not worth the price. The Good: It does what it says it does. The Bad: - Materials: a LOT of plastic. For $800 I expected a more solid, modern design. It feels a little cheap. Functional, but not great to look at. - Installation: Not terrible BUT it does have to be plugged in (this is not obvious from the description and was an unpleasant surprise during unboxing). There is also a large gap between the sliding door and the pet door. The included weatherstripping will fill it, but again - it doesn’t look great. Design: This isn’t a flap like most pet doors. The door slides up into the frame when the sensor is activated. The motor is loud. If you have a skittish dog, they might not even want to use it. Width: We have a pretty standard sliding door and this takes up half of it. There is still space for the humans to go through but I have to turn sideways to fit. Once again, it works but isn’t ideal. Overall: Get something else if you can.
Wish it came with much better and much more sealers. It’s quite drafty, especially when the wind come up. I had to put a lot of strip sealer around the edging. The sensor is finicky sometimes and my dog was stuck outside for idk how long. For the price, you’d think it would be more high end.
Solved a huge problem
We have two cats, a dog, and are in an area with many coyotes. This door allows our dog to go out, while keeping the kitties indoors. It’s given us peace of mind that was so worth the money.
Terrible product and company. The bottom piece came screwed way too tight with stripped screws so it was impossible to remove it making it too tall for the door. Chewy was an absolute nightmare all along. They charged my credit card and than refused to send the product. After multiple calls from me and email they sent it. Then when I called about the screws they told me I was out the money for the door unless I figured out how to disassemble it (which was the problem I called them about). I don't recommend chewy or this door at this point. At this point chewy has stolen my money for a defunct product.
Awesome for my cat
My cat used to wake us up wanting to go outside every morning. He’s really annoying because not only does he yell, he clicks his claws against all the glass doors and scratches the wooden door jambs. Now he lets himself out whenever he wants! Bonus, I haven’t had to clean as much litter either. It’s in our room where we have our patio door and it’s a little noisy, but we’re getting used to it quickly
Awesome, wish I had bought this sooner
Purchased for our lab mix, who at 12 years old, was having a hard time holding his bladder for more than 4 to 5 hours. For size reference, he's 85lbs and I purchased the large I had some trepidation about purchasing because its expensive for something that I wasn't sure if my dog would take to but felt better after reading Chewy's return policy Install was fairly easy although it helped to have two people at times. The quality and thickness of the materials was better than I expected it to be. The actual collar sensor and door motion works well and is quiet. I do have some drafts on either side of the door but I expect that some additional weather stripping will easily fix that
Stopped working in less than two months
Our door no longer opens automatically. I don't know whether it's the collar or the door itself. We've tried changing batteries in the collar, adjusting settings, turning everything off and then on again, etc. We've tried everything that we can think of with no luck. A faulty door alone wouldn't have earned them a one star review if their customer service was responsive. I've been trying to get a hold of them for weeks without any luck. I haven't even talked to a person, and the customer service phone number has started going directly to voice mail. Do. Not. Buy.
The door has made our lives so much easier as our dogs were constantly wanting to go in and out. With this door they can let themselves in and out easily!
This is the best product!
This is the best I bought multiple very cheap and excellent