High Tech Pet Products WiFi Enabled Smartphone Controlled Automatic Dog & Cat Door & Wall Installation Kit
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Can be operated both through a smartphone app or by using the manual control panel located on the door itself.
- Comes with a wall tunnel installation kit.
- Get notifications if your pet is trying to go in or out, or if there are any malfunctions.
- Set an unlimited number of timers to control when your pet can go in or out.
- Comes in a medium size for pets who weigh up to 30 pounds and large for pets who weigh up to 100 pounds (sold separately).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- High Tech Pet Products PX-1 Power Pet Fully Automatic Pet Door$399.99Chewy Price$479.99List Price
- High Tech Pet Products PX-2 Power Pet Fully Automatic Pet Door$449.99Chewy Price$539.99List Price
- High Tech Pet Products Armor Flex Airtight Extreme Weather Magnetic Closure System Door Mount Pet Door, Large$399.99Chewy Price$479.99List Price
- High Tech Pet Products Large Power Automatic Sliding Glass Pet Patio Door, White, Regular$769.99Chewy Price$929.99List Price
- High Tech Pet Products Medium Power Automatic Sliding Glass Pet Patio Door, White, Regular$729.99Chewy Price$879.99List Price
- Autoslide Elite Dog Door with K9 Tag, Black$990.00Chewy Price$1,100.00List Price
- PetSafe Extreme Weather Sliding Glass Cat & Dog Door, White, Large$339.99Chewy Price
- High Tech Pet Products Replacement B-3V1A Battery 2-Pack for HTP Collars$8.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Ideal Pet Products Designer Series Ruff-Weather Pet Door, Tinted, Super Large$149.10Chewy Price$165.00List Price
- Ideal Pet Products Wall Entry Dual Flap Dog Door, White, X-Large$162.86Chewy Price$187.29List Price
- BarksBar Plastic Dog Door, Medium$34.95Chewy Price$45.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Compatibility||Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi||Plug-In Power, Battery Powered||Plug-In Power, Battery Powered|
|Technology Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||Microchip / RFID||Microchip / RFID|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Door is great, app sucks
The door itself works great. My dog goes in and out as she pleases without my indoor cats being able to go out. My complaint is the app. I could have bought the door for cheaper, but I went for the Wi-Fi enabled door with the app so I could turn it on and off from anywhere. But the app is rarely connected to the door making it useless. I’ve contacted the customer service of Hi Tech Pet and have received the same solution every time, which isn’t actually a solution because the problem continues. My advice is to skip the Wi-Fi enabled version and go for the cheaper door without the smartphone control. Because you can’t control it from your smartphone 99% of the time anyway.
Best purchase ever
Our 2 doodle and pit bull love this door. It gives them freedom to come and go without us being involved or home even. Only small complaint it did leak a tiny bit when it rained super hard and was super windy but nothing major. We may to make a few minor adjustments but this is the best investment we’ve made for our babies in a while.
The door is great. The sensor is great. The collar that holds the sensor stinks. It frays! Hoping I can contact the company and get replacements.
Freedom is Priceless
The High Tech automatic door system is a valuable tool for my buddy and gives him total freedom to use the backyard when he wants to. So happy I purchased this wifi system which allows me to control as needed from my smartphone. I recommend the system to all that are inquiring.
If you are debating over whether or not to install an automatic pet door, STOP! It's the biggest "nobrainer" in the history of man kind. Granted, its not the easiest install if your putting this directly in the wall, but I did it. And the walls were 60 years old (hard concrete). You need the tools or hire someone. But look for yourself - go to instagram and search buddythefrench_bulldog and you'll see his reel of them using the door five minutes after I turned it on. No more worrying about if they need to go out. And its extremely secure. The collars aren't the prettiest, but the pups don't mind at all. We've had it in since July and absolutely no problems. Buy the large one too. It just makes better sense, inn case you get a bigger dog or you move out and someone with a big dog moves in.
Not Worth The Money!!!
We bought the large door for our new construction house. I was super excited to have this for our dogs. We bought 2 collars so all told we spent almost $700 on everything. We had issues from day 1. The tech on the collars is horrible. It constantly updated creating duplicate listings for each collar which also meant it wasn’t linking to the door. I really wanted this to work, sounds great in theory but they need to spend money to get their tech right before charging an arm and a leg on the product!
We are very happy with this door. The reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is because one of the sensor knobs was broken off on arrival. I contacted High Tech directly and a new knob was sent to us right away.