Hill's Science Diet Adult 11+ Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Exclusive multivitamin blend helps keep older cats more agile, alert and interactive.
- Ingredients are easy-to-digest and provide optimal nutrients to support eye, heart, kidney and joint health.
- Antioxidant and vitamin blend work together to help support a healthy immune system.
- Made from natural, high-quality ingredients without any artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Made in the USA, this is a complete and balanced diet recommended for adult cats 11 years of age and older.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Tender Chicken Dinner Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Turkey Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$41.28Chewy Price$42.96List Price$31.46Autoship Price
- Halo Holistic Seafood Medley Sensitive Stomach Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Weight Control Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$26.98Chewy Price$29.99List Price$25.63Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Turkey & Salmon Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$63.36Chewy Price$66.96List Price$60.19Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Freedom Indoor Adult Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Earthborn Holistic Wild Sea Catch Grain-Free Natural Dry Cat & Kitten Food, 5-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$18.41List Price
- Halo Holistic Chicken & Chicken Liver Recipe Grain-Free Healthy Weight Indoor Cat Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Weruva Nine Liver with Chicken & Chicken Liver in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$41.99Chewy Price$42.96List Price$39.89Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Grain-Free Chicken, Turkey & Chicken Liver Formula Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$75.36Chewy Price$78.96List Price$71.59Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal...|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||Hairball Control||N/A|
|Special Diet||With Grain||With Grain||Indoor, With Grain||With Grain||Indoor, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
254 Customer Reviews
Liked by Miss. Kitty
Miss. Kitty is probably around 17years old. Up until 2 years ago, we fed her Purina dry and a little Fancy Feast and she never complained and passed her check ups with flying colors. Suddenly she developed diarrhea and began to throw up everything she ate. The vet put her on Science Diet for sensitive stomachs - both dry and vet. She ate it like candy for many months then refused to eat the wet. She seemed healthy but threw up whole pieces of the dry food as she seemed to be swallowing them whole. This dry has smaller kibble and she likes it so I think we’ll stick with it.
I was pleased with the smaller size of the pieces
This was my first time buying this product (I previously used another variety from the same manufacturer) and I was especially pleased that the size of the individual pieces were smaller. Both of my cats, who are seniors, seemed to appreciate it as well. I had no problem transitioning to this food; my cats enjoy the flavor and this product seems to be easier for my older cat to digest. He would occasionally vomit a short time after eating and the food had obviously not been digested at all. He has not had this problem since I switched to this variety, it's been almost four weeks now, and he would usually have this problem every two to three weeks.
Favorite cat food
This is my go to feed formula for my 19 years old senior kitty. The grains are small enough for her to basically swallow whole without having to chew on her bad teeth.
I started my extremely picky 15 year old cat on a mixture of Senior dry food and this dry food for 11+. He also started with a package of wet food daily. On that diet, his weight stabilized, his vomiting stopped, and his bathroom routine regulated itself. Six months in, he is 16 and really just prefers the 11+ dry food. I think it is easier to chew (or not) and palatable.
Good for the toothless!
The cats that are missing teeth seem to like this as the size of the kibble is smaller. Seem to like the flavor also.
I Have Eaten science Diet All My Life
My person has fed Blackwell and myself this food since we made our home here . We were shelter cats. It has been 15 years and our vet says we are healthy.
Slowly introducing the food
Due to the age of our seniors, we are gradually introducing the food into their diet. Five stars for Hills though, we have used a number of their specialty and prescription food for years and years and the cats have always benefited from them.
Cat likes it
Cat likes it. It is small enough that our senior cat can chew it up. His teeth aren't what they used to be.
I have a 9-year-old cat that was rescued from a hoard. She had either lost or had to have most of her teeth pulled. These pieces are small enough for her to manage.
My senior 15+ loves this!
My 15 year old really loves this dry food. Maybe too much, she eats it so fast, cries for more. She used to leave some of her urinary tract Purina Pro plan in her dish. I'm still mixing the two together. Will buy more!