Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Chicken Meal, Barley & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Meal, Cracked Pearled Barley, Brewers Rice...||Chicken Meal, Cracked Pearled Barley, Brewers Rice...||Lamb Meal, Brown Rice, Brewers Rice...||Lamb Meal, Brown Rice, Brewers Rice...||Chicken Meal, Cracked Pearled Barley, Pea Fiber...|
|Special Diet||Natural, With Grain||With Grain||Natural, With Grain||With Grain||Weight Control, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals, Brain Health, Weight Management|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Lamb, Meat||Lamb, Meat||Chicken, Poultry|
About This Item
- The synergistic blend of key nutrients promote vitality in just 30 days.
- Omega-6 fatty acids nourish your pup’s skin for a healthier and noticeably shiny coat.
- Antioxidant and vitamin E and C blend work together to help support a healthy immune system.
- Made from natural, high-quality ingredients without any artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Made in the USA, this is a complete and balanced diet recommended for mature dogs 7 years and older.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Active Life Formula Senior Chicken, Brown Rice & Vegetables Recipe Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Senior Vitality Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food, 21.5-lb bag$70.99Chewy Price$77.99List Price$67.44Autoship Price
- American Journey Active Life Formula Senior Salmon, Brown Rice & Vegetables Recipe Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Weight Small Bites Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food, 28.5-lb bag$70.99Chewy Price$77.99List Price$67.44Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Weight Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$20.49Chewy Price$22.49List Price$19.47Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Weight Large Breed Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food, 28.5-lb bag$70.99Chewy Price$77.99List Price$67.44Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 6+ Large Breed Chicken Meal, Barley & Rice Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$37.04Chewy Price$40.99List Price$35.19Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Chicken & Barley Recipe Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$36.99Chewy Price$40.99List Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Large Breed Light With Chicken Meal & Barley Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$40.99Chewy Price$38.94Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Senior Vitality Small & Mini Chicken & Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 12.5-lb bag$45.99Chewy Price$50.99List Price$43.69Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Light Small Bites With Chicken Meal & Barley Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$38.03Chewy Price$40.99List Price$36.13Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 1-6 Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$68.99Chewy Price$75.99List Price$65.54Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
23 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
300 Customer Reviews
What’s the difference
I’ve been using Science Diet for my 3 dogs for several years and I have no complaint. They are healthy, active, and maintain their weight. When my oldest dog entered into her senior years, I made the switch to what we call “old folk food” and naturally used Science Diet for 7+. But when I began comparing nutrition labels, I found that isn’t much difference between these bags of food. All I see it that there is less protein and less fat in the “old folk food.” So instead of having two different types of food, I guess I should feed them all the same. Took off one star for that reason only.
What the heck do you want to know?
I bought dog food through your website. You sent it to me and I received it. What the heck do you want to know? Do you want to know how I feel about my dog food purchase? I feel bothered by the follow-up emails wanting to know about my "experience." Come on.......really?
My dog loves this
My 12 year old boxer mix loves this food; I mix it with Hill’s Science Diet Adult Oral Care dry food to help keep his teeth clean. He has a sensitive stomach but Hill’s doesn’t give him any problems.
split down the middle
I changed from the over 7 regular kibble to this since both my dogs are old. I thought it might keep weight on them better. One dog likes it, the other hates it. I gave it 3 stars because of that. I'll be changing back to the other formula again.
Unfortunately a no from pups
Switched to this formula as both our pups are above 7 years young but unfortunately even our non-picky eater walks away from it. The search continues....
This food completely changed my dog
This food has changed my 9 year old lab back into a puppy. Previously he was on a really cheap food and just moped around and ignored my 5 year old heeler, but now he plays with her (and they play hard). I can’t believe the difference that this food has made not only in his demeanor, but his coat is so smooth and shiny. I get complements on how good he looks now and I can’t help but respond with “thank you, I feed him Hill’s Science. It’s expensive but totally worth it.”
Save a sick and failing dog
I have 3 dobermans. All female, Also I bought this dog food for my doberman who is 8 years old. The other two are 3 years old. One of the dogs was a runt and has food issues. I tried her on this dog food and she is thriving!!! The food agrees with her and she likes it!! Ya'll have saved this dog!! Thank you!!! Thank You!!!
This dry food is loved by my senior fottweiler as well as the puppies, it is easily digestible. Itis a quality food well worth the cost,
12 year old corgi is doing really well on this food. Minimal gassiness, solid stools. He always has been a good eater and readily wolfs it down.
great dog food
I've used grain free dog food for a couple of years but I noticed when I switched to Hill's, my dog seemed suddenly very excited about his food.