Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- This dry cat food is specifically formulated to support the energy and activity level of senior cats aged 7+.
- Made in the USA with natural ingredients, this senior cat food contains no corn, wheat or soy.
- Balanced vitamins, minerals and amino acids help support your kitty’s kidney and bladder health.
- The high-quality protein formula helps support lean muscles and vitamins C and E support a healthy immune system—helping to keep your senior buddy active and strong!
- This delicious and nutritious meal is also formulated with essential taurine to help support your older pal’s heart health.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Senior Vitality Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 13-lb bag$52.99Chewy Price$57.99List Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 1-6 Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15-lb bag$50.99Chewy Price$55.99List Price$48.44Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Perfect Digestion Chicken Dry Cat Food, 13-lb bag$52.99Chewy Price$57.99List Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Digestion Salmon Dry Cat Food, 13-lb bag$52.99Chewy Price$57.99List Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Digestion Chicken, Barley, & Whole Oats Recipe Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$22.49Chewy Price$24.49List Price$21.37Autoship Price
- Veterinary Select Digestive Care + Weight Management Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Chicken Soup for the Soul Weight & Mature Care Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 4.5-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Light Liver & Chicken Entree Canned Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$36.72Chewy Price$40.49List Price$34.88Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Chicken & Deboned Chicken Grain-Free Senior Dry Cat Food, 5.5-lb bag$21.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Merrick Purrfect Bistro Complete Care Grain- Free Sensitive Stomach Recipe Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$19.98Chewy Price$22.99List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Savory Turkey Entree Canned Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$37.46Chewy Price$40.49List Price$35.59Autoship Price
- Forza10 Nutraceutic Active Intestinal Support Diet Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$38.99Chewy Price$37.04Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Brown Rice, Brewers Rice...||Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Poultry By-product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Brown Rice, Corn Gluten Meal...|
|Health Feature||Immune Support, Heart Care, Kidney Care||N/A||Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health, Hairball Control...||N/A||N/A|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||Indoor, With Grain||Indoor, Weight Control, With Grain||With Grain||With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
88 Customer Reviews
The cats approve
My cats really like this food. I like that it's chicken and brown rice. It seems like the only flavor that cat food ever comes in is just chicken, so this was a nice change. The kibble is small so it's easy for the cars to chew.
Cats like it
My cats were tiring of their regular food and did not seem to have as much energy so I switched to Science diet over 7. They seem to like it and have more energy.
Royal Canin was unavailable...
Trying a switch to Hill's for our tabby...so far, he seems to be enjoying it, along w/2 other dry foods & cans of wet food (he's become a connoisseur, so to speak;-) We shall see!
Older fussy kitty
Alex can be pretty fussy about his food and now that he is 12 yrs old, I want to make sure he is eating healthy. After a couple of tries with other Adult age 7plus foods, he really has taken to this Science Diet variety.
New food for the gang.
All 3 cats really like the new food. It is a replacement for a vet recipe, seems to be doing great. They seem to be drinking more water and seem to be more happier and playful, not bad for 3 senior cats.I really appreciate the vast choices that Chewy has
My senior boys Love!
It seems the older and my boys get, the more they crave gravy! They love this Fancy Feast choice & I can get away with sneaking in their old man meds, lol. Anything to make my boys happy!
My male cat loves this dry food
My 7 year old really loves this food so I'm happy as he's really picky about his foods.
The cats love the taste of this cat food! I know it’s a great quality!
cats love it
The cats love it. It's good for them. Our older cats are very dear to us and we want them to thrive.
Cats said no.
1 of my 3 cats recently passed away so I am transitioning the remaining 2 off of his prescription (k/d) food. I thought for sure they would like this no corn/wheat/soy formula as they frequently try to steal the kitten version that I feed our fosters. Unfortunately that is not the case. 1 of the 2 took a sniff and walked away. The other seems to dislike the shape of the kibble more than the taste, but she ultimately stopped eating it within 2 days. While this was waste of money for us, I'd recommend trying it before the original formulas (the ingredients list is significantly improved).