Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Chicken Meal, Barley & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The synergistic blend of key nutrients promote vitality in just 30 days.
- Omega-6 fatty acids nourish your pup’s skin for a healthier and noticeably shiny coat.
- Antioxidant and vitamin E and C blend work together to help support a healthy immune system.
- Made from natural, high-quality ingredients without any artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Made in the USA, this is a complete and balanced diet recommended for mature dogs 7 years and older.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAmerican Journey Protein & Grains Senior Chicken, Brown Rice & Vegetables Recipe Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag$54.02Chewy Price$51.32Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Senior Vitality Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food, 21.5-lb bag$79.99Chewy Price$82.99List Price$75.99Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Protein & Grains Senior Salmon, Brown Rice & Vegetables Recipe Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag$54.02Chewy Price$51.32Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Weight Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$48.99Chewy Price$53.99List Price$46.54Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Weight Small Bites Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food, 28.5-lb bag$79.99Chewy Price$82.99List Price$75.99Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult Light With Chicken Meal & Barley Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$70.99Chewy Price$72.99List Price$67.44Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Senior Vitality Small & Mini Chicken & Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 12.5-lb bag$48.99Chewy Price$53.99List Price$46.54Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Digestion Chicken, Brown Rice, & Whole Oats Recipe Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$48.99Chewy Price$53.99List Price$46.54Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Small Bites Chicken & Barley Recipe Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$77.99Chewy Price$80.99List Price$74.09Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Light Small Bites With Chicken Meal & Barley Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$70.99Chewy Price$72.99List Price$67.44Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Small Bites Chicken Meal, Barley & Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$38.99Chewy Price$42.99List Price$37.04Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Perfect Digestion Chicken Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$79.99Chewy Price$82.99List Price$75.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Meal, Cracked Pearled Barley, Brewers Rice...||Chicken Meal, Cracked Pearled Barley, Brewers Rice...||Lamb Meal, Brown Rice, Brewers Rice...||Chicken Meal, Cracked Pearled Barley, Pea Fiber...||Lamb Meal, Brown Rice, Brewers Rice...|
|Special Diet||Natural, With Grain||With Grain||Natural, With Grain||Weight Control, With Grain||With Grain|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals, Brain Health, Weight Management||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Lamb, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Lamb, Meat|
Questions & Answers
24 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
313 Customer Reviews
Science Diet dry dog food.
I started my two dogs (Toby and Gracie) on Science Diet dog food because of their age and they were constantly scratching. They were both on allergy pills, after changing their food to Science Diet Toby has stop taking allergy pills altogether. I mix this with Science Diet dry and they love it. They have the crunch of the dry and the health benefits of the canned. It's a win,win!!
good senior food
Had trouble finding a food my almost 16 year old sheltie could digest. He does well on this. It is hard to compare foods based on ingredients because many dog foods have similar ingredient lists but this company does do a lot of research with their products and I was pleased and surprised this food worked well.
Hills brand makes quality food.
My dogs were eating large breed Hills, wanted to switch to 7 plus and so glad I did because the kibble is smaller and must taste great because they love it!
I've read that when female dogs eat too much meat protein their body expels as nitrogen in their urine. This DESTROYS your lawn especially in drought heavy climates, most brands have too much protein. Then when pup pees, she's delivering a super charged blast of nitrogen to your grass which almost immediately yellows and will die unless quickly saturated with water. This obviously happens less in wet climates where soil is routinely wet/saturated. I tried everything, dog grass saver biscuits, tomatoes, nothing worked until we switched to Science Diet. No more yellow spots, happy dog, happy dog owner!
Age 7+ kibbles
My senior dog has been on the Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ kibbles for several years and likes them. He will eat them right out of the bag. Granted, they are expensive but Chewy has the 33lb bag at the same general price (or a tad lower) as most places; however, their free shipping makes it a more economical buy.
Senior Dog Food
My pup does well in this food its the closest to Ideal Balance not thrilled with the price increase tho
good food for large dogs
According to our Veterinarian this is one of just a few foods actually formulated by a Veterinary Nutritionist that is on staff. Most foods are formulated by Human Nutritionists who aren't as qualified to come up with a balanced food for canines. My GSD does well on this with no problems during the change over.
What’s the difference
I’ve been using Science Diet for my 3 dogs for several years and I have no complaint. They are healthy, active, and maintain their weight. When my oldest dog entered into her senior years, I made the switch to what we call “old folk food” and naturally used Science Diet for 7+. But when I began comparing nutrition labels, I found that isn’t much difference between these bags of food. All I see it that there is less protein and less fat in the “old folk food.” So instead of having two different types of food, I guess I should feed them all the same. Took off one star for that reason only.
Baby loves it.
My vet recommended this food and my dogs absolutely loves it. Snarfs it down within a minute and would like more!
Great product, but not happy with packaging and delivery