Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Indoor Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- High-quality ingredients and healthy fiber supports digestive health for a cleaner litter box.
- Natural fiber is easy to digest and reduces occurrence of hairballs.
- Antioxidant and vitamin blend work together to help support a healthy immune system.
- Made from natural, high-quality ingredients without any artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Made in the USA, this is a complete and balanced diet recommended for adult cats.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$18.00Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.10Autoship Price
- BFF Tuna & Chicken 4-Eva Dinner in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 10-oz, tray of 12$32.99Chewy Price$33.48List Price$31.34Autoship Price
- Weruva Polynesian BBQ with Grilled Red Bigeye Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$37.03Chewy Price$42.96List Price$35.18Autoship Price
- Instinct Original Grain-Free Pate Real Lamb Recipe Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 12$38.28Chewy Price$36.37Autoship Price
- BFF Tuna & Salmon Soulmates Dinner in Gelee Canned Cat Food, 10-oz, tray of 12$32.99Chewy Price$33.48List Price$31.34Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 11+ Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$18.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Adult Beef & Chicken Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$51.36Chewy Price$53.88List Price$48.79Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Grain-Free Salmon, Whitefish & Herring Pate Canned Kitten & Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$75.36Chewy Price$78.96List Price$71.59Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Hairball Control Light Dry Cat Food, 15.5-lb bag$50.99Chewy Price$55.99List Price$48.44Autoship Price
- Weruva Cats in the Kitchen Two Tu Tango Sardine, Tuna & Turkey Recipe Au Jus Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 24$51.48Chewy Price$54.96List Price$48.91Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Chicken & Herring Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$41.28Chewy Price$42.96List Price$31.46Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Hana Grill Ahi Tuna with Crab in Tuna Broth Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 8$17.52Chewy Price$16.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Brown Rice, Corn Gluten Meal...|
|Special Diet||Indoor, With Grain||With Grain||With Grain||Indoor, With Grain||With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
212 Customer Reviews
Unhappy with product
My cat tried initially to eat this product, but, after one day, she refused to try any further. She started chewing on other things to alert us that she was hungry (which is something she has never done before in her life). We determined that the kibble was too large and too hard for her mouth. When we bought another dry food product at the grocery store, she started eating again and hasn't had an issue since.
Kibble is too BIG for senior cats!
I ordered this Science Diet Indoor 7+ for my senior kitty because I liked the nutritional analysis and lower calories than other senior cat Science Diet formulas. HOWEVER the triangular kibble is HUGE and too HARD! My girl is not a picky eater at all but I watched her struggling with these kibbles for 3 days before I had enough - she is a senior and could not crack the triangles and ended up swallowing them whole. Not good! Please redo the kibble shape to a smaller size so older cats have a chance with this otherwise good formula!!!!
Hills Science Diet dry cat food
These pieces are way too big for my senior cat to chew. She had a hard time chewing the food. You should make the pieces small for senior cats and have something for urinary tract problems.
Why is the kibble so big?!
I spent hours researching before buying this food. My cats eat Science Diet but are getting older and I wanted to switch them to a formula for older cats. Part of the selling point on this food is a triangle shaped kibble that is supposed to help older cats. It's freaking huge, like dog sized! Both cats keep trying and are struggling to get a bite. Why did I buy the largest bag?! For comparison,my old food on the left of this photo.
It's a six cat YES
We have a winner! All six of my cats love this food. That's the second variety of Hills Science Diet I've tried and both have been a great success.
LOVE this food!
Since I started feeding my cat this food, she has been way more energetic, her fur is so much softer, and she is always excited to get fed. She has always been very lazy, causing her to struggle with her weight. Since feeding her this food, she has lost a few pounds and is so much healthier. The big bag also lasts FOREVER!!
Good product, cats eat too much of it. Order arrived on front porch quickly, as advertised.
Wonder what it is?
None of my feral cats will eat this. I can usually count on the birds to eat what the cats don't but the birds are not even touching it. Sometimes there is a reason things go on sale....
Just not something she liked at all.
I know this is a popular brand and is said to be high quality, but my cat won't touch it. She's not a picky eater at all but she wanted nothing to do with this one.
Tried it and liked it!
Now that my cats are over 7 years old, I have been switching over to Science Diet Adult 7, and they love it! :)