Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Savory Chicken Entree Canned Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Savory wet food formulated for your senior cat with the paw-fect combination of essential nutrition and craveable taste.
- Packed with lean protein to support his muscles.
- Easy-to-digest formula made with natural ingredients like chicken.
- Helps support his immune system with antioxidants and vitamins C and E.
- Available in other flavors so your kitty can enjoy variety and find his fur-avorite.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Senior Pate Chicken & Beef Recipe Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$30.89Chewy Price$29.35Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Tender Chicken Dinner Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$54.79Chewy Price$52.05Autoship Price
- American Journey Senior Pate Chicken Recipe Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$30.89Chewy Price$29.35Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Indoor Savory Chicken Entree Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$52.08Chewy Price$54.79List Price$49.48Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Savory Turkey Entree Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$52.08Chewy Price$54.79List Price$49.48Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Savory Chicken Entree Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$52.08Chewy Price$54.79List Price$49.48Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Savory Turkey Entree Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$52.08Chewy Price$54.79List Price$49.48Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Tender Chicken Recipe Cat Food, 2.8 oz pouch, case of 24$43.92Chewy Price$47.59List Price$41.72Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Chicken & Spinach Casserole Recipe Cat Food, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 24$43.92Chewy Price$47.59List Price$41.72Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Hairball Control Savory Chicken Entree Canned Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$45.23Chewy Price$47.59List Price$42.97Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$18.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Tender Tuna Recipe Cat Food, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 24$43.92Chewy Price$47.59List Price$41.72Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Chicken, Turkey Giblets...||Water, Turkey, Turkey Giblets...||Water Sufficient for Processing, Pork By-Products, Chicken Liver...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver...||Ocean Fish, Chicken Broth, Turkey Broth...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||With Grain||With Grain||With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||Weight Control, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
202 Customer Reviews
Lucky cat loves this
Our heavy Fat cat Lucky likes this pate. It's always been a little difficult to get her to eat some wet foods. (We've caught her entire head into My son's Potato chip bag, hidden in his bedroom. She'd eaten her way into 3/4 of a bag before we found her!) Dry food she'll eat no problem. However, she needs a well balanced diet of both wet and dry. And we really wanted her to trim down. Thus my hunt continued with trial and error. Then I got this and she loves it! All I can say she eats a teaspoon in morning and evening. And she's not gained weight. Lucky's weight had been a good 29lbs + at one time! Lucky is now 18lbs. We really wanted to get her weight down so she wouldn't get diabetes or some other aging cat ailment.
Not what I thought it was
Simba is at least 2lbs underweight. I'm trying to get the food I used to, a chicken and vegetable stew that WASN'T paté. It's the ONLY kind he likes. But it seems Chewy doesn't carry it anymore. Because of that, I have THREE cases of food in my cupboard that Simba won't eat. I'm very upset that you don't carry it anymore because I've had to look for it elsewhere. Meanwhile, I'm stuck with $150 worth of cat food my cat won't eat.
Picky cat loves this
My cat is picky and sometimes just licks up the 'gravy' from some foods. She had some teeth pulled and so still has some chewing issues. She loves this food! Eats every drop of it and wants more! My only negative view of this is that I have to make sure she doesn't gain too much weight!!
Good food for our baby.
Our boy is getting old, and more picky. He has trouble with dry food now, and not happy with most wet foods either. Did not like salmon or Turkey. Fortunately, this one works well - eats it very happily. I am also pleased with smaller cans, because he likes to snack, but it can get dry if the can is too big. Recommend it.
Great for kitty with belly issues
Sweeney requires prescription food for a stomach problem. He'll eat the prescription dry food but not the wet food. THIS is the ONLY wet food he'll eat that does not cause problems with his stomach! It's a problem when this exact food is not available, since I end up trying other foods, only to throw them away or donate them.
Science Diet small cans
Very difficult to find these. When I first checked Chewy it was out of stock. They gave me the option to be notified when it was back and they did!! I was able to order a couple of cases and within 2 days it was at my door.
Bought this for my elderly kitty who is constantly changing what she will and won't eat and is too skinny. We love it sometimes. It's a very pasty consistency and she has a hard time eating it, but when it's her chosen kibble that doesn't stop her. It seems to be helping, when we eat it.
Seniors are Enjoying It
I’ve started switching my seniors slowly from regular food to senior because they range from ages eleven to sixteen and I had forgotten how their nutrition needs changed. I they like this food and I hope I haven’t started too late!
Not the right product for me
The smaller size cans of cat food that I normally purchase were out of stock. Therefore, I ordered the larger cans. These larger amounts just don’t meet my needs.
Saved the day
My Maine Coons had to switch to only wet food. Chewy's is the one place I can buy the food in the quantity I need at a price I can afford. The delivery service is a bonus. My "boys" also love the delivery box.